Nomination for Speaker of the House

newt grinch that would really piss the libtards off

Newt-Ging-grinch.jpg

Who the hell is qualified, acceptable to both disparate halves of the party, willing to sacrifice their career and ready to try to take this disaster on?

If there's someone who is all four, holy shit, GRAB 'em!!

Hmmm.. sounds to me like you want the job awfully bad, although we're gonna have to work on your campaign speeches. :D

I nominate Steven Colbert since he is smart enough to fool the extremist rightwankers into believing that he is one of them.

Part of the problem is that the last time Americans were this sick of their government, some british conscripts were killed at Lexington.

Fiorina should bow out of the presidential race and grab this opportunity...

Part of the problem is that the last time Americans were this sick of their government,

I was sick of the Government when Stupid Piece of Excrement 43 was President 2001-2009 after inflicting himself on the Nation though his daddy';s friend in the Supreme Court
StreeM20151009_low.jpg

The Speaker does not need to be a member of Congress.

Thus, I nominate Dick Cheney.

Yikes.. I can see it now
"In his first official act as Speaker of the House, Mr. Cheney called for a House Resolution to begin airstrikes on the White House, details at eleven" :eek:
Cheney might mean to shoot missiles at the the White House, but he would end up accidentally shooting the Heritage Foundation instead.

Who the hell is qualified, acceptable to both disparate halves of the party, willing to sacrifice their career and ready to try to take this disaster on? If there's someone who is all four, holy shit, GRAB 'em!!.
Hmmm.. sounds to me like you want the job awfully bad, although we're gonna have to work on your campaign speeches. :D
Panic.jpg

The Speaker does not need to be a member of Congress.

Thus, I nominate Dick Cheney.

Yikes.. I can see it now
"In his first official act as Speaker of the House, Mr. Cheney called for a House Resolution to begin airstrikes on the White House, details at eleven" :eek:
Cheney might mean to shoot missiles at the the White House, but he would end up accidentally shooting the Heritage Foundation instead.

LOL, Awesome thanks for the laugh... :D

Forum List

Back