GOP prepares bill that will addess seperating children from parents

sanders violated the constitution when she did that. So did sessions.

They are representatives of our government. They aren't supposed to bring any religion into the government nor are they supposed to base any law on any religion.

America is a secular nation. We don't base our laws on any religion.

Actually, we do base our laws on the word of Almighty God.

God said "thou shalt not steal", and that serves as the basis of our nation's laws against larceny, robbery, burglary. God said "thou shalt not bear false witness" and that serves as the basis of our laws against perjury.

If it wasn't for the Ten Commandments, our laws would be a lot different.

You mean you need to have a book or a god tell you what is right and wrong?

You would be out in our world stealing and committing crimes if you weren't a christian or your god didn't exist?

Religion isn't the reason why people don't do crime. I like to think most people don't want to hurt others. But I'm sure our laws have a lot to do with it. I'm also sure that a book written over 2 thousand years ago by humans, not any god, has absolutely nothing to do with our laws and why people don't commit crime.

If you want to live by that book that's fine with me. I won't stop you, I believe in freedom. I just wish you would have the same respect for everyone else in our nation.

Our nation isn't a christian theocracy. The christian laws have no power in America and never will. Our laws our constitution is what has power in our nation.

You show how much contempt and hate you have for our constitution and freedom by trying to force christian theocratic laws on the people of our nation.

Ryan not comfortable with separating parents, kids at border

How cute.....Sanders quotes a book that trump never reads....

"Two Corinthians"

trump and Magoo are an embarrassment.....

This is a national disgrace!

Df1QbVYU8AEpw3s.jpg

Just who has the courage and dignity to stand up and tell trump that his barbarism and cruelty is something that does not belong in America. His "ploy" to get Democrats to accept his draconian immigration policies just shows the world what a BASTARD he is!

He and his criminal .family have turned the United States into an Authoritarianism.....he is a Dictator painted in orange.....

Simple solution even an idiot left tard should be able to grasp....don't illegally enter a country

No sympathy for them
Yes, we know. You disgrace your religion.

Dude cease posting shit thinking you know me ...fucking troll. Even the Bible says to obey laws ya damn dumbass
Actually, lassie, your posts tell everyone all about how you think. The Fort probably sees you clearer than those who see your face every day, because what that poster sees comes from within you. And did you know that you can object to another poster's opinion and be civil at the same time?

Idiot leftists like you thinking I give two shits what you spew....I don't

Keep moving

Like u don't give a Shit that the Orange Bastard is torturing children....

Ryan not comfortable with separating parents, kids at border

How cute.....Sanders quotes a book that trump never reads....

"Two Corinthians"

trump and Magoo are an embarrassment.....

This is a national disgrace!

Df1QbVYU8AEpw3s.jpg

Just who has the courage and dignity to stand up and tell trump that his barbarism and cruelty is something that does not belong in America. His "ploy" to get Democrats to accept his draconian immigration policies just shows the world what a BASTARD he is!

He and his criminal .family have turned the United States into an Authoritarianism.....he is a Dictator painted in orange.....

Amen!

Df2EKZ2X4AEPXGL.jpg

Get ready for another Globalist sell-out. Ryan's a milquetoast fraud. The obvious solution is to end Illegal Immigration once and for all. Build the wall, secure our Border. No Illegal crossings, no kids separated from their parents. Problem solved.

[

Dictator? hardly.

In fact, with Deep State opposition in both political parties, he's struggled to get much through the Congress.

Right now, he's doing what he can to pressure the liberals into getting REAL immigration reform passed, which will include the Trump Wall- a 700 ft high fortification to prevent unauthorized individuals from sneaking in. What is the liberal problem with this? It is the President's mandate and what he will be pushing through.

[

Dictator? hardly.

In fact, with Deep State opposition in both political parties, he's struggled to get much through the Congress.

Right now, he's doing what he can to pressure the liberals into getting REAL immigration reform passed, which will include the Trump Wall- a 700 ft high fortification to prevent unauthorized individuals from sneaking in. What is the liberal problem with this? It is the President's mandate and what he will be pushing through.
Right, my prince, and all it takes to get his way is to traumatize kids. He can do this because the majority party in Congress has the equivalent of hamster's balls when it comes to courage.

Right, my prince, and all it takes to get his way is to traumatize kids. He can do this because the majority party in Congress has the equivalent of hamster's balls when it comes to courage.

The Republicans in Congress are just fighting Democrat Party Obstruction.

Kids are being "traumatized" because of the actions of the Democrats who fail to pass Comprehensive Immigration Reform, which includes the Trump Wall and chucking out MS13 and other gang members, no questions asked.

The Democrats knew what would happen, yet, they continue with their obstruction.

I remember when B. Hussein O used a budget impasse to close the open air monument to WWII veterans, libs said "great", even though it traumatized thousands of nonagenarian WWII vets who traveled a thousand miles. Any thing to get their way. This is the same thing, I say its time for the Libs to move on the Wall and get it erected.

The Republicans in Congress are just fighting Democrat Party Obstruction.

Kids are being "traumatized" because of the actions of the Democrats who fail to pass Comprehensive Immigration Reform, which includes the Trump Wall and chucking out MS13 and other gang members, no questions asked.

The Democrats knew what would happen, yet, they continue with their obstruction.

I remember when B. Hussein O used a budget impasse to close the open air monument to WWII veterans, libs said "great", even though it traumatized thousands of nonagenarian WWII vets who traveled a thousand miles. Any thing to get their way. This is the same thing, I say its time for the Libs to move on the Wall and get it erected.
Wow! You just reminded me...blaming B. Hussein O for the Cruz shut-down of National Parks was just prep for today's blaming B. Hussein O for today's separation of kids from parents. Both times the Republican perps could have changed the circumstances in a New York minute, but chose to make opportunistic hay instead. I especially remember Palin's knuckle biting over the Memorial closures she supported closing thru government shut-down, with photos of wheelchair-bound vets and all. PS Happy Father's Day!

Wow! You just reminded me...blaming B. Hussein O for the Cruz shut-down of National Parks was just prep for today's blaming B. Hussein O for today's separation of kids from parents. Both times the Republican perps could have changed the circumstances in a New York minute, but chose to make opportunistic hay instead. I especially remember Palin's knuckle biting over the Memorial closures she supported closing thru government shut-down, with photos of wheelchair-bound vets and all. PS Happy Father's Day!

Cruz didn't shut down the memorials, Obama did it, but he didn't have to. He wanted to blame the Republicans for standing in the way of what he wanted to do- and closing the Federal Office of Lesbian Polka History wouldn't affect anyone. So they stayed open as "essential".

Cruz didn't shut down the memorials, Obama did it, but he didn't have to. He wanted to blame the Republicans for standing in the way of what he wanted to do- and closing the Federal Office of Lesbian Polka History wouldn't affect anyone. So they stayed open as "essential".
Chuckle...glad you got to dance during the shut-down, my prince. Meantime: Codswallop!

"oh well! Their parents broke the law, so anything we do to them is fair game!"

You people saying this are disgusting and should have your citizenship revoked. You do not represent America do not deserve to be Americans.
Your Beaner Buddies are going back.

So are their Never-Gonna-Be-Dreamers litter-brats.

Don't like that?

Tough $hit.
Go on skinhead, keep talking. In fact, would you mind if I put your stupid, fat ass on every morning talk show? If people start to think they are anything like you, we'll have this problem solved tomorrow. Nobody likes thinking they are a fat, stupid redneck skinhead.
Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, Little Snowfake.
Since when is an angry little skinhead anyone's "better"? You act like you're his jail bitch.

Forum List

Back