GOP powerhouse resigns law firm

no, he said he didnt want them to be
you are now LYING
In a statement Armey said, “It is painful and frustrating to see a good, decent, able and effective partnership of honorable men and women and their clients attacked for things in which they are not involved simply because of their association with me. One would expect a higher degree of competence and professionalism from members of the media than spurious attacks on innocent bystanders.”

and that is typical of how the MSM opperates
look at how they have attacked OTHERS
they are slime and he resigned before it could happen and i bet they have proof it was begining
just because they havent released that info doesnt mean it wasnt happening'
stop being such a partisan
"It is painful and frustrating to see a good, decent, able and effective partnership of honorable men and women and their clients attacked for things in which they are not involved simply because of their association with me. "

Are you pulling a Clinton on us? Do you not know the meaning of "is"?

He's saying it IS happening.
and you have proof it isnt?
just because he didnt reveal the proof doesnt mean its not happening

In a statement Armey said, “It is painful and frustrating to see a good, decent, able and effective partnership of honorable men and women and their clients attacked for things in which they are not involved simply because of their association with me. One would expect a higher degree of competence and professionalism from members of the media than spurious attacks on innocent bystanders.”

and that is typical of how the MSM opperates
look at how they have attacked OTHERS
they are slime and he resigned before it could happen and i bet they have proof it was begining
just because they havent released that info doesnt mean it wasnt happening'
stop being such a partisan
"It is painful and frustrating to see a good, decent, able and effective partnership of honorable men and women and their clients attacked for things in which they are not involved simply because of their association with me. "

Are you pulling a Clinton on us? Do you not know the meaning of "is"?

He's saying it IS happening.
and you have proof it isnt?
just because he didnt reveal the proof doesnt mean its not happening

lol

Backpedaling again?

I never said it wasn't happening. I was pointing out a quote by Armey that backs up what veritas claimed regarding clients other than his own.

"good, decent, able and effective partnership of honorable men and women and their clients"

Forum List

Back