Pathological chronic liars

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
PATHOLOGICAL CHRONIC LIARS

Quote Glen Meakem, talk show host, Pittsburg, Pa speaking at the Americas for Prosperity conference.

“Elderly members of your families will have to attend compulsory attend end-of-life required counseling session every 5 years

Why would 75% of Americans and most of congress approve a bill doing this to their elderly family members (obama‘s mother-inlaw? THEY WOULDN’T. Simple as that. And anyone believing this have incapacitated brain waves or chips planted in their brains.

Obama you have got to address this, because people are believing this HUMAN EXCREMENT.
cuckoo:

The Senate has addressed it, by removing these provisions from their version of the bill. Two of the House versions still contain it, however.

Quote Glen Meakem, talk show host, Pittsburg, Pa speaking at the Americas for Prosperity conference.

“Elderly members of your families will have to attend compulsory attend end-of-life required counseling session every 5 years

Why would 75% of Americans and most of congress approve a bill doing this to their elderly family members (obama‘s mother-inlaw? THEY WOULDN’T. Simple as that. And anyone believing this have incapacitated brain waves or chips planted in their brains.

Obama you have got to address this, because people are believing this HUMAN EXCREMENT.
cuckoo:

Well, obviously telling Obama HERE that he must address it will certainly get the job done...:eusa_eh:

The Senate has addressed it, by removing these provisions from their version of the bill. Two of the House versions still contain it, however.

Why is it still being talked about. It was a voluntary program paid for by the gov't. I have a living will because I want my end of life care to be my decision and not my familiy members. I had to pay for it. I made provision for hospic care.

cuckoo:

Well, obviously telling Obama HERE that he must address it will certainly get the job done...:eusa_eh:

This was sent to obama also.l

cuckoo:

This was sent to obama also.l

I do hope you spent more time proofreading your submission to him than you did here...

Why is it still being talked about. It was a voluntary program paid for by the gov't. I have a living will because I want my end of life care to be my decision and not my familiy members. I had to pay for it. I made provision for hospic care.
As the bill stood, your advance preparations would be scrutinized by the government. The objection is, the government shouldn't be involved whatsoever in end of life decisions, and taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill for it. That's strictly a family matter, a deeply personal one. Kudos to the Senate for removing this Orwellian shit from their version of the bill.

It's still being talked about because it was quite a shock when people found out this was in the bill. And it's making folks scrutinize this bill much more closely.

Which by the way, is what Obama and Congress tried very hard to avoid, hence their end of July deadline they had for getting this passed and on Obama's desk before anyone had a chance to properly examine it.

What cracks me up about this whole Health Care Reform dog and pony show is the fact we have Obama flying all around the country like he's still campaigning for office trying to sell a bill to America that he knows nothing about because the final bill hasn't even been written yet. He doesn't have a clue what will be in it until it comes out of Congress - if it ever does. He doesn't know how it will be paid for and he doesn't even know who will be entitled to the "free" health care. He says the bill will include all of these "wonderful" things but unless he gets busy and writes a bill to send to Congress asking for such he's just blowing smoke. I've never seen such a big group of people, like these Congressmen, wanting something that they couldn't even agree on what it is they wanted. The other side of that coin is that the biggest majority of the American public does not want the government dabbling in their health care at all. The Democrats best be very careful about what they are doing because if they ram this Health Care Bill through Congress inspite of the will of the people there will be lots of unemployed Democrats come the next election. People aren't going to roll over for this the same way they did for the Stimulus Package and the government take over of the auto industry. They are tired of the government spending so much money with very poor, if any, real results. Time for the Dems to pause a bit and take a deep breath before they jump into the deep end of the pool.

Last edited:
As the bill stood, your advance preparations would be scrutinized by the government. The objection is, the government shouldn't be involved whatsoever in end of life decisions, and taxpayers shouldn't be footing the bill for it. That's strictly a family matter, a deeply personal one. Kudos to the Senate for removing this Orwellian shit from their version of the bill.

It's still being talked about because it was quite a shock when people found out this was in the bill. And it's making folks scrutinize this bill much more closely.

Which by the way, is what Obama and Congress tried very hard to avoid, hence their end of July deadline they had for getting this passed and on Obama's desk before anyone had a chance to properly examine it.

All financial decisions are "scrutinized" by the government. This is commonly known as a "Tax Audit".

As far as this language goes, it was always strictly voluntary, just like it was in 2003, when it was included in the Republican drug bill.

Of course the right-wingers haven't mentioned this little nugget, have they?

What's up with that? Why did Republicans approve federal "Death Panels" in 2003???

First, that's what is says in the House Bill. SO LEARN TO READ!!

Second, it's NONE OF THE FUCKING GOVERNMENTS BUSINESS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Third, well there's nothing else to say

Ah, Frank, the government is the voice of We the People, who threw the Pubs out last years because of their bad ways. Yes, health care reform will pass, whether a singler-payer or a two-tier system, and you can't stop it. I feel your pain, podjo.

Silly dingleberry, there never were provisions for anything other than Medicare paying for end of life counseling once every five years for those that requested it.

Ah, Frank, the government is the voice of We the People, who threw the Pubs out last years because of their bad ways. Yes, health care reform will pass, whether a singler-payer or a two-tier system, and you can't stop it. I feel your pain, podjo.

No, you have that completely backwards, we are the voice, the government is only our liaison, at least that's what it's suppose to be.

If God forbid but Allah willing it passes, Democrats will be feeling pain like you can't even imagine.

Liars, and the people who love their lies.

They'e a disease of the body politic.

It's so bad, it's probably fatal, too.

Now if we all believd the same lies, they'd be hope.

But sadly, we tend to believe different lies.

Last edited:

If God forbid but Allah willing it passes, Democrats will be feeling pain like you can't even imagine.

Sure, Frank, sure. We heard the same thing about Social Security. Then we heard the same thing about Medicare. If we can pass a good bill, it will become part of the landscape that you don't mess with, just like SS and Medicare.

why? 26 states have laws similar to the one in congress being introduced? are you unfamiliar with your own States involvement with this already?

honestly, people FREAKED because lies were told to scare them, and for no other reason imo....

What cracks me up about this whole Health Care Reform dog and pony show is the fact we have Obama flying all around the country like he's still campaigning for office trying to sell a bill to America that he knows nothing about because the final bill hasn't even been written yet. He doesn't have a clue what will be in it until it comes out of Congress - if it ever does. He doesn't know how it will be paid for and he doesn't even know who will be entitled to the "free" health care.

I think he very much knows what is going on and has worked a long time immersing himself in it, even prior to his run for president and during. He tasked 12 teams of four people on each issue he wished to keep abreast of before he was even elected. They are still in place and some matriculated into appointments in various departments. He has modified his more didactic approach because he has a lot of things on his plate, but that is one of the things I really liked about him in the first place. It is sad he would have to go around unringing bells all over the place before he can outline a rational discussion and answer questions.

I am sure he gets a report every day of what proposals are being discussed in committee and what is added and what is being removed and for all of the committees. This can easily be effected by staffers who do these sorts of things. What you don't see is him stomping on the process in the middle of it, in fact it appears like he soft handing people like Grassley when I feel there must be other things in the works behind the scenes in handling his former colleagues in the Senate and the blue dogs in the House. Believe me, he's on it, or rather he has people on it.

Forum List

Back