GOP Oversight Committee Chair Says He Can't Find His Star Witness Against Biden

The new and razor thin Republican majority in the House of Representatives is proving that it is wholly unfit to govern and has no real interest in doing so. For the three months that they have been in charge, they have produced nothing but transparently partisan and meritless smear campaigns against President Biden, his family, and other Democrats.

This sorry state of state affairs is a result of the GOP's deliberate and openly articulated mission to bring down the President and to buttress their own illegitimate seizure of power and perversion of democracy. From the day that they assumed their majority they have pursued political vendettas, while ignoring the needs of the nation and the American people.

So instead of legislation protecting children from mass shooters, or maintaining women's reproductive health rights, or resolving immigration issues, or preventing a catastrophic debt default, Republicans are desperately trying - and failing - to sabotage the Biden presidency.

Among the worst offenders is James Comer, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee. The maliciousness of his crusade to cripple the progress made by Biden and congressional Democrats has been matched by its ineptitude, dishonesty, and failure. And all of that was on display when he visited with Fox News on Sunday to spread more propaganda. In an exchange with Fox's Senior Trump-fluffer, Maria Bartiromo, Comer announced that the star witness in his political persecution has gone missing.

I'm sure he will turn up some place.

Laughing......ask to see their evidence and their 'whistleblower' disappears without a trace.

So much for 'judgment day'.

Another week = more proof of the Biden Crime Family Mishegoss

So FUTURE evidence, that you don't have, can't cite, and can't present to us.

Yeah, that's called your imagination.

You may not be able to tell the difference between evidence and your imagination. But the courts certainly can.

So FUTURE evidence, that you don't have, can't cite, and can't present to us.

Yeah, that's called your imagination.

You may not be able to tell the difference between evidence and your imagination. But the courts certainly can.
I’m just a observer from afar , but I know that lying on a 4473 Form can get you 6 months no matter how good your lawyer is

I’m just a observer from afar , but I know that lying on a 4473 Form can get you 6 months no matter how good your lawyer is

I don't think observation means what you think it means. You're imagining evidence that you don't have. Imagination is not observation.

Do you have evidence that Joe Biden lied on a 4473 form? If no, then I don't think 'know' means what you think it means, either.

As you're imagining that too.

You've conceded that you don't have evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime. That's your observation. That's what you know.

I don't think observation means what you think it means. You're imagining evidence that you don't have. Imagination is not observation.

Do you have evidence that Joe Biden lied on a 4473 form? If no, then I don't think 'know' means what you think it means, either.

You've conceded that you don't have evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime. That's your observation. That's what you know.
Hunter Not Joe , sheesh keep up with the Crimes Will ya

Hunter Not Joe , sheesh keep up with the Crimes Will ya

So no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crimes. Shocker.

Oh, and I've kept up....with both Comer's claims about Biden and the evidence that Comer had to support those claims. It hasn't been pretty, despite all of his promises for 'judgment day'.

1684128824304.png

Good luck with Hunter, though!

Somebody does have the evidence.

---Marjorie Taylor Greene claims she saw 2,000 pages of evidence on 'Biden crime family'---

The new and razor thin Republican majority in the House of Representatives is proving that it is wholly unfit to govern and has no real interest in doing so. For the three months that they have been in charge, they have produced nothing but transparently partisan and meritless smear campaigns against President Biden, his family, and other Democrats.

This sorry state of state affairs is a result of the GOP's deliberate and openly articulated mission to bring down the President and to buttress their own illegitimate seizure of power and perversion of democracy. From the day that they assumed their majority they have pursued political vendettas, while ignoring the needs of the nation and the American people.

So instead of legislation protecting children from mass shooters, or maintaining women's reproductive health rights, or resolving immigration issues, or preventing a catastrophic debt default, Republicans are desperately trying - and failing - to sabotage the Biden presidency.

Among the worst offenders is James Comer, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee. The maliciousness of his crusade to cripple the progress made by Biden and congressional Democrats has been matched by its ineptitude, dishonesty, and failure. And all of that was on display when he visited with Fox News on Sunday to spread more propaganda. In an exchange with Fox's Senior Trump-fluffer, Maria Bartiromo, Comer announced that the star witness in his political persecution has gone missing.

I'm sure he will turn up some place.

Wow, you're such a liar. They've passed a bill raising the debt ceiling , the only thing needed on immigration is to enforce existing laws and the FBI is refusing to provide the paperwork on their confidential informant (not a whistleblower) that has said xiden took bribes. So take your lies and commie propaganda and shove it up your xiden cock sucking commie ass!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back