GOP New Hampshire Gov Chris Sununu Says It's Time To Leave Trump In The Rearview Mirror: "He's done his time, he's done his service, we're moving on"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
thank you for everything you've done for America, Trump, but it's time to get out of politics, find another job

i intend this thread to be a two-part project. 1st, i'll highlight the amazing accomplishments of the Trump adminstration. 2nd, i'll lay out the conservative blueprint of where we go from here, and i might just end by picking my choice for GOP nominee in 2024, so stay tuned, folks!

Trump's being so brash, abrasive and narcissistic certainly made the job easier for the globalists to take him down, but it is downright foolish to expect anything different will happen to the next front runner in opposition to the great reset.

The GOP will never win again if they kick MAGA out of their party....

The same people worked OT to get rid of the Tea Party, the Tea Party which won a massive victory in the House in 2010 and won 6 Senate seats the same year. Yet McConnell and others like him were always at work against the Tea Party same as they are always at work against MAGA.

Then they latched onto Romney, now they are latching on to DeSantis. Yet we know nothing of the DeSantis foreign policy. Hmmm?

thank you for everything you've done for America, Trump, but it's time to get out of politics, find another job

i intend this thread to be a two-part project. 1st, i'll highlight the amazing accomplishments of the Trump adminstration. 2nd, i'll lay out the conservative blueprint of where we go from here, and i might just end by picking my choice for GOP nominee in 2024, so stay tuned, folks!

Idiots like Sununu and Asa Hutchinson are being kicked to the curb.
These uniparty cucks have been exposed for the frauds they are.

MAGA is the only way forward.

D5C6F399-2FDB-4780-B90F-B86EA79C7EC0.jpeg

Fortunately, the American people are eager to relieve him of that onerous decision.
i intend this thread to be a two-part project. 1st, i'll highlight the amazing accomplishments of the Trump adminstration.
The American People already issued their assessment on November 3, 2020. Hyper-partisan revisionism is futile.
2nd, i'll lay out the conservative blueprint of where we go from here
Once again, it is the American electorate that will make that democratic determination.

The lucrative trading card market appears to be a promising option - risqué depictions of McConnell, DeSantis, Graham, Cruz, etc., perchance?

I think Trump's life might be in danger from other Republicans.

Think about it. Democrats want him alive and well to drag down the Republican party.

If Trump wins the nomination, Democrats romp.

If Trump loses the nomination, a small percentage of his followers don't vote, and that's enough to let Democrats romp.

Trump could best serve the Republicans by becoming a martyr. That's why he needs to watch his back.

Forum List

Back