GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

Got proof? No? You are dismissed.

Meanwhile not only are the Republicans that were present at the meeting denying it happened, not only is the Presidents spokesman denying it happened BUT Durbin wasn't even there to have supposedly heard it.

So much for your thread.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen... does it?

Ya cause Obama would cover for some low ranking republican at the expense of a Democratic Senator after the low ranking republican insulted him.

You people are desperate to cover for Obama care, you could always dig up a 2 year old story like Rdean did and post it like it just happened. It might help you if you get one that actually says what you claim though, Rdean did not.

Got proof? No? You are dismissed.

Meanwhile not only are the Republicans that were present at the meeting denying it happened, not only is the Presidents spokesman denying it happened BUT Durbin wasn't even there to have supposedly heard it.

So much for your thread.

Prove it. I mean you just took out Angela and she is seriously pissed. Merkel is furious.

If you have taped evidence of this put it out there or I call you liars.

You tape everything.

Durbin is a liar unless he pulls out a tape.

Merkel is pissed. Hollande is pissed. You've been taping every world leader. And now you don't have a taped moment with Durbin?

Bite me.

I'm simply stating I would understand the sentiment if it were. That's it.

I would too, TK

YOU can call him a scumbag because... Well, he is. So can I.

But a member of Congress should not, under any circumstance, disrespect the OFFICE of the President.

It just isn't done.

And to accuse someone of doing it is VERY serious.

Durbin should be censured

Not sure to agree or disagree. I understand this.

It is not to be taken lightly.

But can't you call someone a liar at true liar like Obama and be vilified just because the other person holds a name of note?

He is the President. Does that excuse him from being called a liar?

The whole world right about now hates him on the spying scandal. Am I now not to call him out for what he is for the respect of the office?

Think of what you are asking me.

Oh and Merkel is pissed btw.

Not only Merkel, I read somewhere today that the Saudi's are fed up with Obama's lack of interest in the middle east. I think they said he was unreliable. I guess he forgot to explain to them what leading from behind is while he was doing his subservient bowing to them.

Meanwhile, scumbags like Alan Grayson from the party of scumbags pulls shit like this.

And you probably aren't even aware of it

original.jpg

Alan Grayson Uses Cross-Burning Image In Email Comparing Tea Party To KKK

Isn't that your cross?

I really don't understand why this upsets you guys.

Oh yeah..it's the truth telling thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY]Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal" - YouTube[/ame]

So much for your thread.

Ya cause Obama would cover for some low ranking republican at the expense of a Democratic Senator after the low ranking republican insulted him.

You people are desperate to cover for Obama care, you could always dig up a 2 year old story like Rdean did and post it like it just happened. It might help you if you get one that actually says what you claim though, Rdean did not.

You actually have to be on DU or DK to see where these nutbars come in with their threads.

They get their talking points from them.

Seriously I can predict most of the lib threads from them on a daily basis. All they do is run over to USMB and put their shit up.

I'm praying that I can talk about this honestly because there is a rule that you can't talk about other message boards.

But unless you do, you can't peg off the bastards that want to come in here and wreck this board.

They swarm boards till they drive them off the net. This is their game.

So Sarah and Kidrocks AGREE Obama is a liar? I mean in order for his spokesman to announce this never happened Obama would have had to lie to him about it, since Kidrocks and Sarah claim it happened.

Good to see you are willing to admit Obama is a liar.

Meanwhile, scumbags like Alan Grayson from the party of scumbags pulls shit like this.

And you probably aren't even aware of it

original.jpg

Alan Grayson Uses Cross-Burning Image In Email Comparing Tea Party To KKK

Isn't that your cross?

I really don't understand why this upsets you guys.

Oh yeah..it's the truth telling thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4hYkfwuTY]Bachmann: "Not All Cultures Are Equal" - YouTube[/ame]

Happy that you helped wreck a forum?

I know what you did.

Now watch what they do here.

Got some newbies on board.

What Sallow will do and has done in the past is fire up the racial issues.

Last edited:
Durbin and Grayson will do ANYTHING to make conservatives look bad, including making things up out of thin air.

You actually have to be on DU or DK to see where these nutbars come in with their threads.

Seriously I can predict most of the lib threads from them on a daily basis. All they do is run over to USMB and put their shit up.

I'm praying that I can talk about this honestly because there is a rule that you can't talk about other message boards.

But unless you do, you can't peg off the bastards that want to come in here and wreck this board.

Admit it. You'd love to censor some posters here on this forum wouldn't you? Of course you would you r-wing fascist you.

Admit it. You'd love to censor some posters here on this forum wouldn't you? Of course you would you r-wing fascist you.

Not at all. I post on left boards some of the time. But I always read them daily.

I never change my name. Ever.

I love to argue. I love debate. Basically what you are posting to is Vinny. But female. :eusa_angel:

I would too, TK

YOU can call him a scumbag because... Well, he is. So can I.

But a member of Congress should not, under any circumstance, disrespect the OFFICE of the President.

It just isn't done.

And to accuse someone of doing it is VERY serious.

Durbin should be censured

But can't you call someone a liar at true liar like Obama and be vilified just because the other person holds a name of note?

The whole world right about now hates him on the spying scandal. Am I now not to call him out for what he is for the respect of the office?

Not only Merkel, I read somewhere today that the Saudi's are fed up with Obama's lack of interest in the middle east. I think they said he was unreliable. I guess he forgot to explain to them what leading from behind is while he was doing his subservient bowing to them.

I can't figure out what is going on with the OA and Saudi, but if they start dumping dollars etc, then we're in real trouble. He's bumbling around in Syria was squashed by Putin and now Saudi is pissed. It's crazy. Either continue the March toward Iran with Saudi, Israel and it's assorted lackey's or risk serious financial damage by one of the world's most horrible countries.

The sonofabitch will probably get us all killed either way.

I can't figure out what is going on with the OA and Saudi, but if they start dumping dollars etc, then we're in real trouble. He's bumbling around in Syria was squashed by Putin and now Saudi is pissed. It's crazy. Either continue the March toward Iran with Saudi, Israel and it's assorted lackey's or risk serious financial damage by one of the world's most horrible countries.

The sonofabitch will probably get us all killed either way.

China giving the biggie.

We have no interest in liberal censorship. Letting you guys spout your tin foil hat shit has a perfectly good culling factor all by itself.....plus it's damned entertaining.

Forum List

Back