GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

You want layoffs?

Since your op is false I see in order to keep the thread going you have changed the subject.

I've been led astray Sgt, it happens you know, threads evolve and change, soon, not many remember the original topic or why they came here in the first place. Now, about my op... what was it again? :confused:

Hey I don't blame you. When I first got on boards though and still to this day I cross reference.

If HuffPo and yes I am a member throws a story at Free Republic but I can't verify it at at least three others. No way. Ok. :eusa_whistle:sometimes I do.

Especially when a story boils down to reputation. Don't do that.

Who cares?

When Republicans call him a tar baby, a boy, print the name and address and show pictures of the house where his children are staying, attack his wife, mother, half brother, aunts and uncles and grandparents, then clearly, they can't stand to look at him.

Who called him a tar baby?

Oh sh*t, I just fell for rdean's dishonest bait. My bad.

It's OK. You're a tard. And for that I feel sorry for you and I accept your apology.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-thinking-calling-obama-tar-baby-and-boy.html

Who cares?

When Republicans call him a tar baby, a boy, print the name and address and show pictures of the house where his children are staying, attack his wife, mother, half brother, aunts and uncles and grandparents, then clearly, they can't stand to look at him.

It's OK. You're a tard. And for that I feel sorry for you and I accept your apology.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...-thinking-calling-obama-tar-baby-and-boy.html

Those are the two exact incidents I thought you were referring to. Lamborn didn't call Obama a tar baby. And Buchanan's use of "your boy" was a sports metaphor which had nothing to do with race. Everyday idioms do not become racist based on the color of the people under discussion, no matter how hard the race hustlers try to make it so.

Oh sh*t, there I go responding to rdean's dishonesty again. Will I never learn? :eusa_hand:

I'll get it right next time. :thup:

Those are the two exact incidents I thought you were referring to. Lamborn didn't call Obama a tar baby. And Buchanan's use of "your boy" was a sports metaphor which had nothing to do with race. Everyday idioms do not become racist based on the color of the people under discussion, no matter how hard the race hustlers try to make it so.

Oh sh*t, there I go responding to rdean's dishonesty again. Will I never learn? :eusa_hand:

Oh give me a break. You didn't get it right this time. Who uses "tar baby" in their every day talk.

44 - Georgia GOP Congressman Calls Obama 'Uppity'

or "uppity"?

Newt Gingrich, President Obama, and the Mau Mau

Or "Kenyan anti-Colonial and Mau Mau"?

Was It Racist for Palin to Accuse Obama of 'Shuck and Jive'?

Or "shuck and jive"?

In fact, Obama is the ONLY politician I have every heard who has been accused of being a Muslim and not born in this country.

You guys do a good job of acting. It is acting, right? You can't actually be that stupid.

Or can you?

Last edited by a moderator:
GOP leader told Obama ‘I cannot even stand to look at you’

To be fair....
After the opening day of Papa Obamacare
most Americans probably have the same reaction

obamcare3-i5710.jpg

anyone wonder why Moochelle needs so much make up to look 1/2 way decent? too bad Tammy Baker isn't with us anymore, she actually would of been working for Moochelle in her make-up room.

anyone wonder why Moochelle needs so much make up to look 1/2 way decent? too bad Tammy Baker isn't with us anymore, she actually would of been working for Moochelle in her make-up room.

Mrs. Obama is a stone-fox... I'd do her. :eusa_whistle:

Yea, attack his wife. Go after his kids on your next post.

no one need to wear that much make up unless they are hiding something! Christ, even my sister doesn't wear make up, and she's beautiful !

His wife or one of his daughters? I never know who in his family is being attacked next. Maybe his aunt? Or was that his mother? Grandmother?

The poor things
always victims

Don't fret your pretty little head

I'm sure another vacation
will help them to forget

How many this year?

I don't know. Half as many as Bush? Half as many as Reagan? You tell me.

Oh give me a break. You didn't get it right this time. Who uses "tar baby" in their every day talk.

44 - Georgia GOP Congressman Calls Obama 'Uppity'

or "uppity"?

Newt Gingrich, President Obama, and the Mau Mau

Or "Kenyan anti-Colonial and Mau Mau"?

Was It Racist for Palin to Accuse Obama of 'Shuck and Jive'?

Or "shuck and jive"?

In fact, Obama is the ONLY politician I have every heard who has been accused of being a Muslim and not born in this country.

You guys do a good job of acting. It is acting, right? You can't actually be that stupid.

Or can you?

you never heard of mccain?

:lol:

what a tard

Who cares?

please post the full quotes so you can back up your claims. you've been debunked even by your fellow libs.

now post the full quotes or STFU

Forum List

Back