GOP lawmaker asks doctor whether COVID vaccines have a tracking device

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

Oh Brother like the dems and GATES aren't trying to use the vaccines to gain CONTROL over people's lives.

Bet that lawmaker has a smart phone he keeps with him at all times too.
According to the article the official and the doctor were in on it together. The question was asked to dispel misinformation that had been around for a while.
I hope you are right, but the crazies who believe such a thing aren't going to dismiss their silly fears just because of anything the doctor might have said.

1619796177160.gif

Oh Brother like the dems and GATES aren't trying to use the vaccines to gain CONTROL over people's lives.

You know you are nuts, Right?

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of info they were trying to combat, so the official and the doctor, who are friends, concocted the plan for the question to be asked, so the doctor could debunk the rumor in unequivocal terms.

There is something VERY wrong with these people! :heehee:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.​
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.​
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”​
The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.​

I’m not surprised.

These are people who believe Obama is a Muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

Bet that lawmaker has a smart phone he keeps with him at all times too.
According to the article the official and the doctor were in on it together. The question was asked to dispel misinformation that had been around for a while.

I don't believe that. The kook was PUMMELED on social media after the national news picked this up.
He's pulling a Trump after his "inject disinfectants" stupidity when he pretended it was sarcasm.
Dude just be embarrassed. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah, that's exactly the kind of info they were trying to combat, so the official and the doctor, who are friends, concocted the plan for the question to be asked, so the doctor could debunk the rumor in unequivocal terms.

They are foolish to think the trump people will listen and believe it.

TurtleGirl? She hasn't figured it out yet ;)

40rlzv.jpg

Oh I'm for debunking crazy, but I just don't see it having any effect whatsoever on the crazies. They won't accept the truth until Alex Jones or Tucker Carlson tell them to, and we know that won't happen.

The Supervisor says he knows all of that is crap and wanted Dr. Chau to get it on board. From the source:

An Orange County Republican lawmaker was laughed at by a doctor after he asked whether the COVID-19 vaccine had a tracking device in it.
“In the vaccine, we heard about the injection of a tracking device. Is that being done anywhere in Orange County?” Supervisor Don Wagner asked the county’s health care agency director, Clayton Chau.
Chau laughed before responding to Wagner, saying, “I’m sorry. I just have to compose myself. There is not a vaccine with a tracking device embedded in it that I know of that exists in the world. Period.”

The question came at an Orange County Board of Supervisors meeting where the prospect of "vaccine passports" was being discussed.
“Is there any intention of tracking folks?” Wagner asked.
“Nope,” Chau said in response.
Wagner told The Hill he asked the question in order to address the concerns of others and that he did not personally believe in the conspiracy theory.
Wagner responded to accusations that he thought there was a tracker in the vaccine saying he was addressing the concerns of others at the meeting and that he did not personally believe the conspiracy theory.
He also criticized the media for its coverage of the incident.
“In the pursuit of a cheap headline, a Scotland-based Daily Beast reporter deceived his readers. At this meeting, speakers made wild charges about vaccine ‘passports,’ forced vaccinations, travel restrictions, tracking, and that there were microchips in the vaccines . From the dais, I lead Dr. Chau through those charges and to have him debunk them,” Wagner said in a statement to The Hill.
“I knew they are not true but wanted the public to hear that directly from Dr. Chau. I got exactly the response from Dr. Chau I expected, with the same laugh at the absurdity of the charges that they deserve. He and I are in regular communication about these public myths, and when they persist for months on end, we work together to dispel them. I am in no way concerned about trackers in the vaccine and Dr. Chau knows this, as he administered my vaccine last month. I continue to encourage everybody to get vaccinated if they can,” Wagner added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back