GOP Ken Buck Calls Tea Party Activists "Dumbasses"

And they are dividing the GOP even more, so in November it's going to be 3 different groups of voters then 2. Not good news for the Republicans.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. (shocking, I know! :lol: )

I don't think they're dividing it as much as you think. When push comes to shove, they're going to pull the lever for the (R). The Republicans have made too many inroads into the Tea Parties. Smart move by the (R)'s.

It's not like the Nader-ites who actually were willing to go down in flames because they got ignored by the (D)'s.

Smart Move? It is smart for the Republcans to give Sharon Angle the nod and losing a sure win in Nevada? The frigin Republicans HAVE NO CHOICE! THEY ARE SCREWED BY THE TEA PARTY ONCE AGAIN....FUNNY:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Smart in that a die hard conservative isn't going to pull the lever for an (I) when they could pull a lever for an (R) who spouts the same rhetoric. In which case the Tea Parties haven't split the conservative vote. Thats my point.

As far as Angle, eh, every party runs a dumbass. Just ask the dems how they feel about the Greene guy.

He didn't call Tea Party activists dumbasses. He called Birfers dumbasses.

Picture a ven diagram. The two intersect, but they are two different groups.

No they aren't unless you believe that no one in the tea party is a birther.

I see you don't know what a ven diagram is.

I know, from memory, that it's spelled venn.

They are NOT two different groups. One Tea party activist is a birther; one Tea party activist is not.

They are both in the group 'tea party activist'. They would be in the birther and non-birther sub groups of the tea party activist group.

They are NOT two different groups. One Tea party activist is a birther; one Tea party activist is not.

They are both in the group 'tea party activist'. They would be in the birther and non-birther sub groups of the tea party activist group.

Not all Birfers are tea party activists though.

Therefore the venn diagram. They are two different groups which happen to intersect.

Therefore the venn diagram. They are two different groups which happen to intersect.

But he said '"Will you tell those dumbasses at the Tea Party to stop asking questions about birth certificates while I'm on camera."

I say that means he was referring to Tea Partiers who are also birthers, not, as I believe you claimed,

that he was referring not to Tea Partiers, but instead to birthers.

But he said '"Will you tell those dumbasses at the Tea Party to stop asking questions about birth certificates while I'm on camera."

I say that means he was referring to Tea Partiers who are also birthers, not, as I believe you claimed,

We're talking about the same thing.

[and the dems have done everything they can to push away any possible moderate tea party people

Who can you name, i.e., someone whose name we'd recognize, who is a bonafide moderate and also a bonafide tea party person.
since the tea party is made up of many different walks of life(yes, that includes DEMOCRATS) you wouldn't necessarily know them

We're talking about the same thing.

I know. :lol::lol:

does that also go for the racist element?

Forum List

Back