GOP Indian Governor portrayed as white guy so as to not scare GOP Base.

Do Liberals not see how moronic the OP is?

He's a GOP Governor!

How is the GOP base afraid of someone they elected Governor!??

Yes, Progressives are even stupider than Gruber said!

:rofl:

Repub-voters and their hatenfear of blacknbrown people. :eusa_doh:

OMG!!!

Dot Com is on the Koch Brothers payroll on the "Internet Posters who make Liberals look like Morons" Operation, the same one that made RDean a fortune

Well done, Dot!

Stop trying to deflect and lets get back to Piyush.....I mean Bobby and his magical white paitings shall we?

What will you do when your filthy party changes it's focus from the festering racism you feed on, to sexism? How will react as the party press tells the sheep to hate, not white skin as they do now, but males? All males? You smile now because your party and the slander corps it runs incites hatred against those with white skin, but that is coming to a close - hatred of those of the male gender is the new wave, the campaign to put Elizabeth Warren in power.

I just realized that the portrait version of Jindal bears a remarkable, and eerie, resemblance to my high school yearbook picture,

lol, and I'm Dutch/German.

He's on cspan at some rw conference right now. If you didn't know him & he was standing behind a curtain, you'd think he was:

Mr-Rogers-Pictures-511x600.jpg

Last edited:
He's on cspan at some rw conference right now. If you didn't know him & he was standing behind a curtain, you'd think he was:

Do you think there should be a federal law against being a Republican if you aren't white? I see that you are OUTRAGED that Jindal be so uppity as to defy the party who rightfully owns him! The Soros commandment, "if you're not white you have no right to leave the DNC."

Do you think it's even possible to be leftist if you're not a foaming at the mouth racist?

Nah, neither do I....

Stop trying to deflect and lets get back to Piyush.....I mean Bobby and his magical white paitings shall we?

What will you do when your filthy party changes it's focus from the festering racism you feed on, to sexism? How will react as the party press tells the sheep to hate, not white skin as they do now, but males? All males? You smile now because your party and the slander corps it runs incites hatred against those with white skin, but that is coming to a close - hatred of those of the male gender is the new wave, the campaign to put Elizabeth Warren in power.
What party is that?

Forum List

Back