GOP getting a taste of their own medicine....LOLOLO

I'd rather see the parties work together for the good of the country than see this us vs. them, "taste of their own medicine" crap.

Party over country has done enough damage.

That would be really nice, but I don't mind seeing payback for the GOP, since they pandered to the worst in our society in order to thwart a moderate Democrat who happened to be half black. My memory still works.

I'd rather see the parties work together for the good of the country than see this us vs. them, "taste of their own medicine" crap. Party over country has done enough damage.
That would be really nice, but I don't mind seeing payback for the GOP, since they pandered to the worst in our society in order to thwart a moderate Democrat who happened to be half black. My memory still works.
Sure, the GOP behaved like children for eight years. But I don't see the value in the Dems behaving the same way just for payback.

At some point, someone has to be the adult in the room. We have SERIOUS problems to address RIGHT NOW, and this behavior is not helping.

Do the Democrats really want someone in the GOP to step up first, or would they rather be first?

I'd rather see the parties work together for the good of the country than see this us vs. them, "taste of their own medicine" crap. Party over country has done enough damage.
Sure, the GOP behaved like children for eight years. But I don't see the value in the Dems behaving the same way just for payback.

At some point, someone has to be the adult in the room. We have SERIOUS problems to address RIGHT NOW, and this behavior is not helping.

Do the Democrats really want someone in the GOP to step up first, or would they rather be first?

you're the one framing this topic with a false comparison - as if the two parties have the same drivers (what's good for the country)

the GOP is the party of robber barons and unchecked crony capitalism

and please don't reference anecdotal evidence the Dems are up to the same treason.......a few Dems from red states pretending to be liberal does not indicate the parties are the same, both simply out for themselves

do you follow current events much?

you're the one framing this topic with a false comparison - as if the two parties have the same drivers (what's good for the country)

the GOP is the party of robber barons and unchecked crony capitalism

and please don't reference anecdotal evidence the Dems are up to the same treason.......a few Dems from red states pretending to be liberal does not indicate the parties are the same, both simply out for themselves

do you follow current events much?
I know, it's all "their" fault, the "other" side.

I get that from both ends pretty regularly.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

No matter how much the Dems step up, they don't have the power. The only thing they can do is slow the roll of the GOP.....which means opposition. Honestly, we need good solutions, not half-assed laws passed for the sake of "getting something done."

Forum List

Back