White guy accidentally hits black kid with car, crowd then murders the driver

It's disgusting.

And you know if they find the animal who shot him, they'll try and convict him and then the indigenous populi will burn their neighborhood to the ground because, you know, that'll make all the sense in the world...

This happened in Detroit a few years ago. The guy survived but was beaten to a pulp.

Best advice: call the police. STAY IN YOUR CAR, and get to a non black location.

Father of 4-year-old struck by car says he doesn't condone violence of driver

Take a wild guess why the liberal media will not touch this with a 10 foot pole

The story is already in the 'liberal media', that's where you got it

holy shit
That's a local story. Where the fuck is the CNN coverage of this? If the races had been reversed they'd be covering it even on BBC urdu service.

so CNN should cover every murder story?

are there like 1000 hrs in a day now?

puleeze drama queen, go take a sedative or slam down some Jack

holy shit
That's a local story. Where the fuck is the CNN coverage of this? If the races had been reversed they'd be covering it even on BBC urdu service.

Remember Tawana Brawley?

The press was on that like ugly on a chimp. Why? Because it was a group of whites accused of raping a black girl. Of course, in the end, it turned out to be total bullshit, but the press never actually admitted they'd been duped. Instead, they used the bullshit story as an "example" of what could easily happen in America, despite the fact that there was nothing to suggest it did.

The press caters to minorities. This is nothing new at all. This explains why you're not seeing the shooting of this white motorist on the nightly news...

Put down the damn bottle, put your shirt on, and think this through

If a black driver accidentally hit a white kid and an angry mob of whites shot the negro, would CNN cover the murder?

Put down the damn bottle, put your shirt on, and think this through

If a black driver accidentally hit a white kid and an angry mob of whites shot the negro, would CNN cover the murder?

how do you know it was accidental?

Hannity tell ya that sky pilot?

Frankly, in reading the article it sounds like the driver was reckless. The kid was on the curb when he was hit and the guy was speeding, so in this case, I'm ok with a little instant street justice.

Well, to be fair, what we have is the father's narrative. That's hardly unbiased. He probably knows many of those who were involved, including the shooter, and doesn't want to see them get in trouble...

holy shit

Moron....you know the truth.....if the driver had been black and shot by a white crowd we would have 24/7 media coverage.....and endless cable coverage of racism in America.....while the killing fields of democrat neighborhoods goes uncared for and unreported...since the election is over and democrats don't need to bother with blacks for another 2 years.....for the next election.

Frankly, in reading the article it sounds like the driver was reckless. The kid was on the curb when he was hit and the guy was speeding, so in this case, I'm ok with a little instant street justice.

Yeah....remember.......Zimmerman was a white hispanic, the Gentle giant had his hands up and said don't shoot...do you really trust the people involved to tell the truth?

Dear novasteve 2aguy miketx Rooster BuckToothMoron

This crime story involves problems with both the legal/justice system and the media.

If the justice system is TRUSTED to police the incident fairly, the story gets into the news but is left to the courts to handle.

Where the justice/prison system is NOT trusted to be fair, that's where protests happen and ppl take justice in their own hands, and this can blow up in the media.

So an additional problem is the persistent perception that prisons and police prey on poor minorities as easier targets because they have no legal defense.

The real issue underneath is the monopoly on legal defense and who runs courts that then control who gets what from police and prisons .

The judges DA and lawyers profit off crime fear of crime and politics, and don't suffer the consequences of bad decisions. The minorities in prison and on streets dont feel they have equal access or defense under this bought out justice system, so they protest in public or media as the only way to express power they dont have in court.

This happened in Detroit a few years ago. The guy survived but was beaten to a pulp.

Best advice: call the police. STAY IN YOUR CAR, and get to a non black location.
Cars may offer some protection. This man was shot and car windows offer no protection. He would have been shot in or out of his car.

Cars may offer some protection. This man was shot and car windows offer no protection. He would have been shot in or out of his car.
I did say DRIVE to a non black location. Better to just sit there while these apes get riled up? I'd advise you to leave granny.

"The car came from the bottom of my street, going about 45 miles per hour,” Killings said. “I initially stopped the car, you know a lot of kids play on that street -- that's residential, 15-25. I initially stopped him. He slowed down a bit and then swerve around me, hitting my other son. My son wasn't hit in the middle of the street. He was hit on the curb."

So the white guy was speeding down a residential street, was stopped by the father out of concern for children playing and the white guy still hits another child.

I notice you attempt to the fact that the father of the child struck by this careless driver condoned violence against him...fits your attempt at stoking ignorance and hate...smh.

Forum List

Back