GOP getting a taste of their own medicine....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
It is absolutely incredulous hearing GOP leaders and pundents calling upon Democrats to work with Trump and GOP leadership to get shit done for the country.....as one man put it, "the Democrats need to grow up and do what's best for the country" unquote. LOLOLOLOL

7 years, conservatives sat on their welfare ass's, opposing everything the democrats and president Obama pushed for and now they want bi-partisan cooperation???????? Really bitches?

The night of Obama's anaugurations you evil hating racist mf's all got together and planned and plotted to oppose this man and his adminstration from day one and you did, he was called a liar on the house floor, his first meeting of the congress...a liar.

TO ALL DEMOCRATS....... stay the course, do not under any circumstance, aid or abide the GOP, give em taste of their own medicine....which I hope is in the middle of a class action law suit these days

• Banned
I'd rather see the parties work together for the good of the country than see this us vs. them, "taste of their own medicine" crap.

Party over country has done enough damage.

Sweetie, life doesn't work out that way. When you sow seeds of deception, obstruction, hatred and sloth, as have the GOP for the last 8 years...the residual of that crop, does not reward...rather it punishes you, as it should. As for the American stupid.....7 years of nothing coming out of washington, save for the little shit Obama could push on his own and nobody asked the GOP to put country first, as a matter of record, they were voted back into office to do just that "oppose, the black guy at all cost"...even of his begging the GOP to partner with him on a infastructual bill, ACA, etc...and he got nothing and his only crime was inheriting a real carnage mess and being black....NO, its time people understand, there are consequences for the votes you cast!! Democrats, please stay on the side lines and watch, the super race...emplode!!

I'd rather see the parties work together for the good of the country than see this us vs. them, "taste of their own medicine" crap.

Do you actually believe that after decades of GOP lying, gerrymandering, voter intimidation, crony capitalism with capital C's, plus attacks on women and the sick/elderly the Democratic Party will just pretend they're not fucking evil bastards and play nice?

puleeze.....it's WAY past time to thwart this right wing putsch, and meek calls for cooperation are about 40 yrs too late

resistence

I'd rather see the parties work together for the good of the country than see this us vs. them, "taste of their own medicine" crap. Party over country has done enough damage..
Do you actually believe that after decades of GOP lying, gerrymandering, voter intimidation, crony capitalism with capital C's, plus attacks on women and the sick/elderly the Democratic Party will just pretend they're not fucking evil bastards and play nice? puleeze.....it's WAY past time to thwart this right wing putsch, and meek calls for cooperation are about 40 yrs too late resistence
Yeah that'll help.

I'd rather see the parties work together for the good of the country than see this us vs. them, "taste of their own medicine" crap. Party over country has done enough damage..
Do you actually believe that after decades of GOP lying, gerrymandering, voter intimidation, crony capitalism with capital C's, plus attacks on women and the sick/elderly the Democratic Party will just pretend they're not fucking evil bastards and play nice? puleeze.....it's WAY past time to thwart this right wing putsch, and meek calls for cooperation are about 40 yrs too late resistence
Yeah that'll help.

help us further along with this right wing insanity, yeah

• Banned

Do you actually believe that after decades of GOP lying, gerrymandering, voter intimidation, crony capitalism with capital C's, plus attacks on women and the sick/elderly the Democratic Party will just pretend they're not fucking evil bastards and play nice?

puleeze.....it's WAY past time to thwart this right wing putsch, and meek calls for cooperation are about 40 yrs too late

resistence
Preach my friend, preach.....these mf's are finally getting a taste of Karma and what its like. Not one democrat should work with these bastards. They have it all, its time they either put the fuck up or shut the fuck up. That monster, ie Trump that's bringin them down, is a creation of all the shit, they gave this country, Obama and minorities over the years....NOW DEAL WITH IT, CAUSE ITS ALIVE AND REAL

• Banned
Yeah that'll help.
Could you please revist any of the threads you've posted over the years, asking the GOP to work with democrats or Obama? Its so unfair for you to want grown-ups, ie the Democrats, to help you raise a spoiled child, ie the GOP; you created and validated with your votes all these years.

Yeah that'll help.
Could you please revist any of the threads you've posted over the years, asking the GOP to work with democrats or Obama? Its so unfair for you to want grown-ups, ie the Democrats, to help you raise a spoiled child, ie the GOP; you created and validated with your votes all these years.
I'm a left-leaning independent. I voted for Hillary.

What I don't like seeing is the damage being caused by the party-over-country fanatics.

Yeah that'll help.

exactly, it's like trying to cure a child molester (not a direct analogy).........never works, impossible

the reactionary mind is made of granite, changes state EXTREMELY slowly

nope, just like when the citizens stopped the Vietnam war by taking to streets for some serious outrage, here we are again and I'm not at all surprised

Yeah that'll help.

What I don't like seeing is the damage being caused by the party-over-country fanatics.

the party-over-country fanatics crowd are right wingers, always have been

can you cite an example of the Democrats putting party-over-country?

Yeah that'll help.

Lets get something straight, first....Trump, that orange nightmare in chief, was given the keys to the white house by a leader, ie Obama....who gave him a balanced economy, low unemployment, a thriving stock market and 300 million people awaiting a president that promised BETTER!! Instead, you got, the carnage ends now and tweets from hell....everything that is happening to that white good for nothing lunatic is a direct product of his own making and a party that sat by and allowed it. AND NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO WANT THE DEMOCRATS TO HELP FIX THIS SHIT????

Keep dreaming!!

Yeah that'll help.

Yes.

This thread.

Yeah that'll help.

Yes.

This thread.

so I represent the Democratic Party?

didn't know this board was so powerful, thanks for the heads up

I quit sending the Dems contributions years ago when it occurred to me they're feckless dreamers, sitting on their thumbs while the GOP ransacks the country

fuck em, time for some action

Yeah that'll help.

Yes.

This thread.
How am I, putting party over country, especially after serving 10 years in the US Navy??? I am simply exposing the hypocrisy of conservatives for all to see. In life, my friend, you do not reward bad behavior, rather you hope one learns from it. Its time the GOP grow some intellect and stop using scare tactics and racial rhetoric to get votes...in short, its time they earn that 6 figure tax provided pay check we give them each year and actually do some fuckin work!! THE OBSTRUCTION PARTY IS OVER, ITS TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!

I didn't see much of that sentiment for 8 years.

Of course they could always put Merritt Garland on the Supreme Court.

But no one is going to work with them to make this a randian theocratic banana republic

Yeah that'll help.

Yes.

This thread.

I quit sending the Dems contributions years ago when it occurred to me they're feckless dreamers, sitting on their thumbs while the GOP ransacks the country

J, your a kid after my own heart, I too gave up on the democrats a long time ago and this thing with Hillary pretty much pushed me to the brink...hated her and all she stood for, I was a Bernie fan...but listen, two opposing party's are at a cross road, thanks again to Trump...both will be challenged and only one will rise to the occassion, the question now becomes who? Will the GOP learn that you can't live forever opposing shit, that sooner or later you have to shit or get off the pot and will the democrats learn that this cum by ya, bullshit we put out, don't work for us liberals anymore, either grow some fuckin Trump balls or get the fuck out of politics!! We shall see!

Yeah that'll help.

exactly, it's like trying to cure a child molester (not a direct analogy).........never works, impossible

the reactionary mind is made of granite, changes state EXTREMELY slowly

nope, just like when the citizens stopped the Vietnam war by taking to streets for some serious outrage, here we are again and I'm not at all surprised
One beautiful thing I absolutely love about being an American, and that is when the people have had enough, when they see shit going south, we always alway manage to get the attention of them mf's in Washington and thank God, we're seeing Trump this early in the game, I can't imagine having to see this man for the next 4 years in the white house.

Yes.

This thread.

J, your a kid after my own heart, I too gave up on the democrats a long time ago and this thing with Hillary pretty much pushed me to the brink...hated her and all she stood for, I was a Bernie fan...but listen, two opposing party's are at a cross road, thanks again to Trump...both will be challenged and only one will rise to the occassion, the question now becomes who? Will the GOP learn that you can't live forever opposing shit, that sooner or later you have to shit or get off the pot and will the democrats learn that this cum by ya, bullshit we put out, don't work for us liberals anymore, either grow some fuckin Trump balls or get the fuck out of politics!! We shall see!

yep t, we're on the same page here

Hillary is what I call a 'corporate Democrat" pretending to be 'progressive'.........a term she only started using in stump speeches after Bernie gained some momentum

hopefully Bernie wasn't the country's only remaining chance, or, Bernie can stay healthy enough to replace this sick greedy maniac in 2020 (or sooner if we need a special election after Trump and his Russian contingent are jailed)

Forum List

Back