GOP Final Debate Before FL. Primary

You are not an impartial viewer.

Neither are you. So what?

I don't deny that I am leaning toward Santorum and Romney. But Ill defend Newt when He's right. Fact is he is being destroyed tonight. Rick just nailed one too.

You are not an impartial viewer.

Neither are you. So what?

I don't deny that I am leaning toward Santorum and Romney. But Ill defend Newt when He's right. Fact is he is being destroyed tonight. Rick just nailed one too.

So what? Your support of Romney clouds your vision.

BTW......as far as this race goes.........I am completely impartial. Please try harder.

So Newt makes an issue all week about Mitt's tax returns and now that he's released them, he's saying it's not an issue?

Mitt is honorable, experienced, solid on substance, ... maybe on occasion a little bit awkward verbally, but I'll take a little bit of stiffness over Newt's glibness any day.

Mitt is doing very well tonight and I'm glad to see that.

Btw, I'm liking Blitzer tonight too.

OK, which of these four candidates am I supporting? Please......I'll await your answer.

Right, because you have to support one of the four on stage to have a non-partial viewpoint. The fact that you dont like any of them really doesnt effect your view at all.

I support none of them. Correct. So how can I be impartial? YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

You're claiming that you have to support someone to not be impartial. You can support none of them and still not be impartial. Because you dont like them - that's a bias.

The difference is can you state when someone you dont like says/does something good or when your candidate says/does something bad?

I have no problem admitting when Romney or Santorum screw up. I dont think Santorum is wrong at not supporting a flat tax.

And I think Newt is doing pretty darn good with the NASA program.

Forum List

Back