GOP Final Debate Before FL. Primary

Of course, it's rhetoric. You do know what rhetoric is, right?

Dear Avatar,

Do yourself a favor......don't attempt to look down your nose at me. I am not there.

Stop saying stupid things then.

First.....you will have to demonstrate that you are more able to determine what is and is not stupid....before I'd accept that directive from you.

I could let you know every time I think you say something stupid if you like. Would you like that?

If you cannot say with certainty that I have a "favorite" in this race.....then you must conclude that I am impartial. This is not open to question.

Mitt is honorable, experienced, solid on substance, ... maybe on occasion a little bit awkward verbally, but I'll take a little bit of stiffness over Newt's glibness any day.

Mitt is doing very well tonight and I'm glad to see that.

Btw, I'm liking Blitzer tonight too.

As of this post, I am bonding with Santorum....:)

Santorum shakes his head "no" often when he says something in the affirmative.

Ah! Just read this post, and what you said he is doing is very revealing. Shaking his head, 'no" and talking "yes" is not good. His head shaking "no" is what he believes. :)

Before I tune in, can someone tell me if it's a repeat of last week's episode?

Newt hasn't been able to get anyone to stand up and do the wave ... not that I've seen.

Santorum and Paul are getting more chance to talk than the last debate I saw.

Yes, Wolf promised them in the beginning, that they would have equal time, or close, depending....

Paul nailed Blitzer on age discrimination. Scored

Romney nailed Gingrich on ILLEGAL immigration. Score

Santorum.. Boring.

Gingrich.. Is the sharpest pencil in the box. Score.

Mitt is honorable, experienced, solid on substance, ... maybe on occasion a little bit awkward verbally, but I'll take a little bit of stiffness over Newt's glibness any day.

Mitt is doing very well tonight and I'm glad to see that.

Btw, I'm liking Blitzer tonight too.

As of this post, I am bonding with Santorum....:)

his wife might not like that:tongue:

When Santorum is not talking about religion, I like him a lot. He obviously has wide and deep experience in many vital aspects of U.S. political life.

Forum List

Back