GOP establishment rebuffs Tea Party advances

Oh boo hoo for the sore loser. Some just can not accept defeat.

I do believe this may be the first thread you've started about the Tea Party where you haven't used the words Tea Baggers .... yet. The thread is still young.

Enjoy your popcorn. Hope it's a big bucket.

I agree with you about sore losers.

That's what i've been saying about the tea party people who want to 'take their country back' since the day after president obama was elected.

funny that.

Except for Crist, whom you were pulling for... Right?

That has nothing to do with your article... My comments were specifically directed to the topic of your article - the poor, whiney RINOs who don't want to go away after losing... Their failure to give up has nothing to do with the GOP leadership...

If you'd like to discuss the Tea Party's effect on the GOP perhaps you shoud start a thread on that topic or find someone else in this thread...

Let me know if you want to talk about the article...

If the GOP cannot control it's own members, what leadership are you referring to? The article was referring to entrenched, established GOP personnel. You want to call them RINOs, yet their own leadership has done nothing to get them out, except perhaps, to welcome in the ultra conservative Tea Party movement, ala Michael Steele.

Only you and the article's author believe this...

Murkowski, a daddy-appointed representative, is in no way, shape, or form an "entrenched, established GOP" ... She lost to a conservtive challenger and now want's to pout and stick around... Why SHOULD the leadership support the loser in a fair election process?

I agree in that she lost fair and square. However, since I completely disagree with our entrenched two party system, I don't think anyone should be dinging Murkowksi for starting up a write in campaign. She has a base. Let her play to it and see who wins. Right?

I do believe this may be the first thread you've started about the Tea Party where you haven't used the words Tea Baggers .... yet. The thread is still young.

vayank.jpg
Love your sunglasses. But aren't you a little embarrassed that you are picturee marching about with a sign referencing one of your imaginary friends?

vayank.jpg
Love your sunglasses. But aren't you a little embarrassed that you are picturee marching about with a sign referencing one of your imaginary friends?
Weak...

Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?

Forum List

Back