'GOP double-cross ensures a Dem prez in 2016'

"WASHINGTON – The next president likely will be a Democrat and she, or he, can thank GOP leadership for that, according to Michele Bachmann.

The former congresswoman told WND that will be the result of top Republicans allowing the bill funding Obama’s amnesty for five million illegal immigrants to pass, immediately following the speech to Congress last week by Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

“Practically, that bill ensures a Democrat likely will be elected president in 2016 with the Congress willing to double cross the taxpayers by paying for five million illegal work permits, driver’s licenses, Social Security numbers, Medicare, Medicaid and ultimately fraudulently directed efforts to get illegal aliens to the 2016 voting booth.”

She said GOP leaders “betrayed our trust with a real bait-and-switch because no one was running in favor of amnesty in November, and then we get this.”

Bachmann lamented, “We’ve come to expect to be disappointed by Democrats,” but it was especially disappointing to see her own party flip-flop, and she predicted disastrous results.Read more at GOP double-cross ensures a Dem prez in 2016"

The crazy cat-lady married to the giant faggot says you're fucked boys. Now what?

I really like my leaders strong and powerful. Ones that I am forced to respect and even feel compelled to do what they want me to do even though they might not reciprocate those same feelings back. I am the same woman who likes strong and domineering men. I also respect my bosses at work to the point where they can mistreat me and others. I am drawn into obedient relationships with others. While I think equality with them is good it is optional because when push comes to shove I fall in line with authority. I love (perhaps fear) my husband, I think my boss is a wonderful person because if I don't think otherwise I may lose my job. I know dictatorial governments are great because (see reasons above).

Forum List

Back