'GOP double-cross ensures a Dem prez in 2016'

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
"WASHINGTON – The next president likely will be a Democrat and she, or he, can thank GOP leadership for that, according to Michele Bachmann.

The former congresswoman told WND that will be the result of top Republicans allowing the bill funding Obama’s amnesty for five million illegal immigrants to pass, immediately following the speech to Congress last week by Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

“Practically, that bill ensures a Democrat likely will be elected president in 2016 with the Congress willing to double cross the taxpayers by paying for five million illegal work permits, driver’s licenses, Social Security numbers, Medicare, Medicaid and ultimately fraudulently directed efforts to get illegal aliens to the 2016 voting booth.”

She said GOP leaders “betrayed our trust with a real bait-and-switch because no one was running in favor of amnesty in November, and then we get this.”

Bachmann lamented, “We’ve come to expect to be disappointed by Democrats,” but it was especially disappointing to see her own party flip-flop, and she predicted disastrous results.Read more at GOP double-cross ensures a Dem prez in 2016"

The crazy cat-lady married to the giant faggot says you're fucked boys. Now what?

lol, man are they desperate for something..oh they DOUBLE crossed that dicktor Obama. omg omg omg. you people are damn scary

the people just threw the Democrats out of power of Congress and in THREE months Republicans have been in control they are predicting a WIN WIN WIN for Democrats...

boy oh boy. Republicans won get the hell over it

Last edited:
  • Banned
lol, man are they desperate for something..

the people just threw the Democrats out of power of Congress and in THREE months Republicans have been in control they are predicting a WIN WIN WIN for Democrats...

She's your stupid bitch, you tell her. She thinks the people you elected are pussies.

Even the leaders of Iran are laughing at the right wingers. How dumb do you have to be for that to happen?

She's your stupid bitch, you tell her. She thinks the people you elected are pussies.

And for once, she is right.

• Banned

And for once, she is right.
A stopped clock, but they sure roll over like a ten-dollar whore.

Even the leaders of Iran are laughing at the right wingers. How dumb do you have to be for that to happen?
They had obie and kerry bent over the table lubed up and you think they're laughing at repubs?

• Banned

They had obie and kerry bent over the table lubed up and you think they're laughing at repubs?
Yep.

"WASHINGTON – The next president likely will be a Democrat and she, or he, can thank GOP leadership for that, according to Michele Bachmann.

The former congresswoman told WND that will be the result of top Republicans allowing the bill funding Obama’s amnesty for five million illegal immigrants to pass, immediately following the speech to Congress last week by Israeli Prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

“Practically, that bill ensures a Democrat likely will be elected president in 2016 with the Congress willing to double cross the taxpayers by paying for five million illegal work permits, driver’s licenses, Social Security numbers, Medicare, Medicaid and ultimately fraudulently directed efforts to get illegal aliens to the 2016 voting booth.”

She said GOP leaders “betrayed our trust with a real bait-and-switch because no one was running in favor of amnesty in November, and then we get this.”

Bachmann lamented, “We’ve come to expect to be disappointed by Democrats,” but it was especially disappointing to see her own party flip-flop, and she predicted disastrous results.Read more at GOP double-cross ensures a Dem prez in 2016"

The crazy cat-lady married to the giant faggot says you're fucked boys. Now what?

Yo, she is right in a way, but Obama has screwed this Country up so damn much, the VOTERS will hold their noses and VOTE Republican, THANK YOU OBAMA!
:beer:

"GTP"

PMH, BETTER BET ALL 237$ YOU HAVE TO YOUR NAME ON DEMS WINNING IN 2016!!! I mean hey, you got nothing to lose in this seeing as it is "ensured by Republicans."

You fuckin wanabe.

PMH, BETTER BET ALL 237$ YOU HAVE TO YOUR NAME ON DEMS WINNING IN 2016!!! I mean hey, you got nothing to lose in this seeing as it is "ensured by Republicans."

You fuckin wanabe.
Win or lose, it hardly matters a damn eh? I just prefer my bastards to yours. And that crazy bitch, she's yours.

I remember when the GOP was dead and couldn't win another election, back in 2014... Whatever happened to that dying party? Oh that's right they beat the other party dying faster than them, Democrats.

wow, they can call people a bitch in the politics forum...how special are they?

they do not like to have their dumb crap thrown back in their face....way frikken funny

and how they look so much like sheep...they double crossed. what the hell

Last edited:

You fuckin wanabe.
Win or lose, it hardly matters a damn. I just prefer my bastards to yours eh?

Soooo, based on your thread would you bet everything you own on a Dem victory? I'd love to see you do that. The term "Put up or shut the fuck up" was created for people to say to those we all know are 100% full of ignorant shit.

So, you wannabe elite racist... Put up or shut the fuck up. I'm calling you out. Back up your bullshit claims or get back to pretending you have "clients."

I want you to get a contract saying you will donate everything you own to a charity that the owner of the Avorysuds account on USMB chooses if the Dems lose the WH in 2016. And if you win, I guess you get to brag or beat off. You made the claim, lets see you back it up.

You fuckin wanabe.

Soooo, based on your thread would you bet everything you own on a Dem victory? I'd love to see you do that. The term "Put up or shut the fuck up" was created for people to say to those we all know are 100% full of ignorant shit.

So, you wannabe elite racist... Put up or shut the fuck up. I'm calling you out. Back up your bullshit claims or get back to pretending you have "clients."

I want you to get a contract saying you will donate everything you own to a charity that the owner of the Avorysuds account on USMB chooses if the Dems lose the WH in 2016. And if you win, I guess you get to brag or beat off. You made the claim, lets see you back it up.

oh boy, this should be interesting
look out though they might just call you a bitch

You fuckin wanabe.

You're bitch is the one who says you're going to lose. I've watched American politics for decades so I don't make bets on who stupid people will vote for.

You fuckin wanabe.

You're bitch is the one who says you're going to lose. I've watched American politics for decades so I don't make bets on who stupid people will vote for.

So shut up you wannabe.

I love to wake up to a good joke...thanks PMS....

Interesting. The rightwingnuts were already celebrating the Romney landslide in September of 2012. But in 2014, most of the liberals here were predicting a GOP Senate by 52 to 54 seats. Now who seems to be best based in reality?

The 2016 election is a long way off. A lot can happen. But if the GOP continues it's misteps and insanity, they will lose the Executive and the Senate in that election.

Forum List

Back