GOP debate tonight Nov. 9th--8 p.m. est CNBC

Reading off and on the live blog I gotta say it's nice that it's not being streamed... sounds like they put focus on Newt/Cain and Mitt and ignored everyone else... The poster in the "live blog" comes off as a total fucking asshole who hates Republicans, why they picked someone like that is a bit beyond me....

Boy Perry had a rough night. Cain,Romney,and Paul did well. Cain really impressed me. He comes off as genuine and looks like a leader. I guess he surprised me a bit.

It's supposed to be on the economy.

Cut taxes for the wealthy.

Broaden the tax base.

End corporate tax.

Get rid of the EPA.

Obama has more regulations than anyone anywhere in history (even though he has 5% few than Bush at this time in Bush's first term).

There. I think I covered all their talking points. Now they can talk about Cain.

Did I nail it or what. No matter how hard the moderators tried, the only jobs plan was cut taxes, broaden the tax base, end corporate tax and get rid of the EPA.

Another GOP debate tonight--hopefully the moderators don't spend the whole night asking questions about Herman Cain's problems.

I hope you are right. Tonight is "supposed" to be about jobs and the economy. Tonight's debate is only 90 minutes as opposed to the previous ones which were two hours. Maybe this debate will eliminate some of the third tier candidates.

It was a great debate. OMG--Rick Perry blew it big time if you watched it. It's going to be all over the news. He stated he would eliminate 3 agencies out of the government and couldn't name one of them. What a disaster for him.

So--Romney--Gingrich--Paul--Cain--Bachmann did well. Romney--Gingrich--Paul being able to answer the tougher questions with absolute clarity.

In my opinion--Perry--Santorum--Huntsman--(who really couldn't answer anything--just went into speech mode) should really drop out of this race.

Where were YOU when "Gardasil" Rick Perry torpedoed his own campaign?

"If I'm elected President I'm gonna' eliminate 3 Federal Agencies! But for the life of me I just don't know which ones they are. Congressman Paul, what are they again? Five? I'm eliminating five? Oh, ok!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6an4zSj8LhU"]Rick Perry on the three federal agencies he would eliminate - YouTube[/ame]

"If I'm elected President I'm gonna' eliminate 3 Federal Agencies! But for the life of me I just don't know which ones they are. Congressman Paul, what are they again? Five? I'm eliminating five? Oh, ok!

Rick Perry on the three federal agencies he would eliminate - YouTube

OMG--I saw this live--and was embarrassed for Perry. He really needs to drop out of this race--he may be a great governor but there is absolutely no way--the RNC is going to put this guy up in a debate against our constant campaigner President.--

Last edited:
Romney has a melodic whine to his speech pattern. Anyone else think so?

I think Romney was the best tonight that I have seen him in any of the other debates. In fact Cain--Gingrich--Paul did great also.

Perry--Huntsman--Santorum--need to drop out of this race.

OMG--I saw this live--and was embarrassed for Perry. He really needs to drop out of this race--he may be a great governor but there is absolutely no way--the RNC is going to put this guy up in a debate with Obama.--

Perry's state of Texas has got a economic major boost due to the fact that (WTI) West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil has been $20 a barrel lower than the (USCRLLSS) Light Louisiana Sweet Crude Oil that the rest of the country has to use. Texans have much lower energy cost than the rest of the country. How could you not look like a super star Governor with that kind of wind at your back?

Another GOP debate tonight--hopefully the moderators don't spend the whole night asking questions about Herman Cain's problems.

I hope you are right. Tonight is "supposed" to be about jobs and the economy. Tonight's debate is only 90 minutes as opposed to the previous ones which were two hours. Maybe this debate will eliminate some of the third tier candidates.

It was a great debate. OMG--Rick Perry blew it big time if you watched it. It's going to be all over the news. He stated he would eliminate 3 agencies out of the government and couldn't name one of them. What a disaster for him.

So--Romney--Gingrich--Paul--Cain--Bachmann did well. Romney--Gingrich--Paul being able to answer the tougher questions with absolute clarity.

In my opinion--Perry--Santorum--Huntsman--(who really couldn't answer anything--just went into speech mode) should really drop out of this race.

Did well? How about giving us a few details? :popcorn:

Did well? How about giving us a few details? :popcorn:

Watch it yourself--I am not going to do a line item review of a 2 hour debate with someone who's not interested in any GOP candidate anyway. You're an Obamabot--and he could come and blow down your house with you in it--and you would still vote for him--LOL

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Bye Bye Perry, but the GOP always wanted Romney anyway. Perry never had a chance to win.

:cuckoo::cuckoo: As soon as Perry announced that he was entering this race he shot up 10-15 points ahead of Romney. So what are you talking about???---

I can't think of her name, the very attractive blonde who is a host during the power lunch hours on CNBC, but can you imagine her hosting tonight? I don't think Cain or Perry could of maintained a straight face, especially if she showed some cleavage.

Romney has a melodic whine to his speech pattern. Anyone else think so?

I think Romney was the best tonight that I have seen him in any of the other debates. In fact Cain--Gingrich--Paul did great also.

Perry--Huntsman--Santorum--need to drop out of this race.

Let's wait for the votes and see what happens before people start dropping out.

Forum List

Back