GOP debate tonight Nov. 9th--8 p.m. est CNBC

Another GOP debate tonight--hopefully the moderators don't spend the whole night asking questions about Herman Cain's problems.

I hope you are right. Tonight is "supposed" to be about jobs and the economy. Tonight's debate is only 90 minutes as opposed to the previous ones which were two hours. Maybe this debate will eliminate some of the third tier candidates.

It's supposed to be on the economy.

Cut taxes for the wealthy.

Broaden the tax base.

End corporate tax.

Get rid of the EPA.

Obama has more regulations than anyone anywhere in history (even though he has 5% few than Bush at this time in Bush's first term).

There. I think I covered all their talking points. Now they can talk about Cain.

I wonder how Mitt "Let them go bankrupt" Romney goes over with this crowd?

where the fuck do you watch the debate at lol? I'm on cnbc but shocking there is no "watch the fucking debate here" lolz.

link plz!

It's supposed to be on the economy.

Cut taxes for the wealthy.

Broaden the tax base.

End corporate tax.

Get rid of the EPA.

Obama has more regulations than anyone anywhere in history (even though he has 5% few than Bush at this time in Bush's first term).

There. I think I covered all their talking points. Now they can talk about Cain.

So far you're spot on. Newt will say "frankly" and "fundamental" 4-5 times before making a point and repubs still won't care what Newt says

I can't find it, but people are certainly bitching about the lack of live feed at CNBC.

I'd like to take a second to bitch about the two tickers moving across the bottom of my television screen. Why the hell couldn't have CNBC shut them off during the live debate?

Forum List

Back