GOP debate tonight Nov. 9th--8 p.m. est CNBC

Where were YOU when "Gardasil" Rick Perry torpedoed his own campaign?

"If I'm elected President I'm gonna' eliminate 3 Federal Agencies! But for the life of me I just don't know which ones they are. Congressman Paul, what are they again? Five? I'm eliminating five? Oh, ok!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rick Perry on the three federal agencies he would eliminate - YouTube

OMG--I saw this live--and was embarrassed for Perry. He really needs to drop out of this race--he may be a great governor but there is absolutely no way--the RNC is going to put this guy up in a debate against our constant campaigner President.--

Look at you! You were able to squeeze in your little nutter support statement by hinting that Perry may be a "great Governor".......AND take a baseless shot at the POTUS.......in a post that is supposed to be one suggesting that Perry is not worthy of even being considered. Well done!

I can't think of her name, the very attractive blonde who is a host during the power lunch hours on CNBC, but can you imagine her hosting tonight? I don't think Cain or Perry could of maintained a straight face, especially if she showed some cleavage.

Sue Herrera about 15 years ago would have Cain "looking at the pretty flowers." Ya know, of the two...I think I'd take Perry over someone that uses such chauvinistic terms.

Last edited:
I can't think of her name, the very attractive blonde who is a host during the power lunch hours on CNBC, but can you imagine her hosting tonight? I don't think Cain or Perry could of maintained a straight face, especially if she showed some cleavage.

I like Maria just fine. :D

Forum List

Back