GOP Debate: November 10, 2015

Is Cruz still sounding like fingernails on a chalkboard?

Only to the very low IQ'd subversives, that like to troll a thread!
I'm not trolling. Look this thing is all over. Kasich will be president and rubio will be vp.

Is that why "Kasick" has a 3% poll rating?...Even Rubio is right behind Cruz at 12%
Polls don't mean anything this early so why do you keep posting them?
Because THEY are what people talk about! Why do you keep posting, it means nothing!

I agree. The retarded low iq morons talk about it so you should too. ;)

I like Kasich, but does anyone else?

Hes my pick to be the next President of the united states. Rubio will be his VP. Picked this 8 months ago.

You did. I have a record of it.

And I like him.

He is exactly correct about banks in his exchange with Cruz, but he lost the crowd because he explained it poorly. He was being too technical.
He gained the crowd because he's the smart one in the exchange with cruz. He turned eyes.

Let us hope. Because Kasich is what this country desperately needs right now.
Only if your a liberal.

Please tell me 'yer' not a teacher at some conservative school.

I'm not trolling. Look this thing is all over. Kasich will be president and rubio will be vp.
You couldn't have picked the one person with the WORST shot at it.

You must be high.
You mean the most experienced, sucessful, and most qualified by 10 fold over his counterparts.

It's a no brainer. Pick the candidate whos already done what we need done.

I'm the only smart American in this nation. You all are lacking common sense and brains.
Successful? I didn't know he was a billionaire.

He comes off as an angry establishment hack, and his chances of ever being president are in the toilet.

You must be high.
You mean the most experienced, sucessful, and most qualified by 10 fold over his counterparts.

I'm the only smart American in this nation. You all are lacking common sense and brains.

He comes off as an angry establishment hack, and his chances of ever being president are in the toilet.
He's a millionaire. See billionaires are billionaires because they are lucky. All millionaires are the same.

"If I were the president, I could stop terrorist attacks against the United States in a few days. Permanently. I would first apologize -- very publicly and very sincerely -- to all the widows and the orphans, the impoverished and the tortured, and all the many millions of other victims of American imperialism. I would then announce that America's global interventions -- including the awful bombings -- have come to an end. And I would inform Israel that it is no longer the 51st state of the union but – oddly enough – a foreign country. I would then reduce the military budget by at least 90% and use the savings to pay reparations to the victims and repair the damage from the many American bombings and invasions. There would be more than enough money. Do you know what one year of the US military budget is equal to? One year. It's equal to more than $20,000 per hour for every hour since Jesus Christ was born. That's what I'd do on my first three days in the White House. On the fourth day, I'd be assassinated."
220px-NLN_William_Blum.jpg
What about the 318 Million American victims of Mexican imperialism ? Oh well, after your 90% reduction of the US military, they'd all be dead within a month anyway so who cares ? Is that your scenario ? :cool:

You must be high.

He's a millionaire. See billionaires are billionaires because they are lucky. All millionaires are the same.
So now you want to just joke around... ok... I'm a billionaire too.

Kasich would have us shoot down Russian planes. There is no way in hell he'd be Commander in Chief.
Pretty amazing to see Kasich still on that stage. He ought to be on the undercard or disqualified from the debates entirely, just like Lindsey Graham. Like Graham, he is an immigrationist and amnesty supporter. Also, what was amazing was Kasich (and Bush) still speaking out for amnesty. Have these guys no minds ? > do they not realize why they are near the bottom of the polls, while Trump is at the top ?

It really got me when Kasich said the illegal aliens (my wording not his) are good, law-abiding people. Uh, excuse me, Governor but I do have to inform you that EVERY illegal alien is a Law-BREAKER. NONE are "law-abiding".

Those who cross the border without inspection by US immigration authorities (AKA "wetbacks") are guilty of violating US Code 8, Section 1325, and can be imprisoned for 6 months (2 years - 2nd offense) + fines. Those who overstay visa are also breaking US law, and can be deported, and refused future admission.

Typically, if you overstay your visa for more than 180 days you will face removal proceedings to be deported from the United States. Additionally, if you overstay for more than 180 days but less than one year then you will be inadmissible to the US for three years beyond that time, and if you overstay for one year or greater, you will be inadmissible for ten years. If you overstay but not more than 180 days you must leave the US, but you can apply for a visa to return immediately. There are a few exceptions but they are found in only a small number of extreme situations.

Not hard to see how Kasich wound up with a grade of D from numbersUSA.

trump_zps8alqrrbf.jpg

FOX 5 wants to know: who do you think won this debate? Take our poll:

Thank you for voting!
Donald Trump 50.69% (623 votes)

Rand Paul 17.98% (221 votes)

Marco Rubio 10.66% (131 votes)

Ted Cruz 7.73% (95 votes)

Ben Carson 4.15% (51 votes)

Carly Fiorina 3.66% (45 votes)

John Kasich 3.5% (43 votes)

Jeb Bush 1.63% (20 votes)

Too bad Fiorina has to be so stupid because I like her sassy comebacks. She has to just drop this stupid "I won't talk to Putin and so and so....." as well as "3-page Tax Code!" and "Zero Base! Zero Base!"

I only caught the first 45 minutes or so and then fell asleep during a commercial break. Something about Fiorina's appearance tonight that had me looking for her marionette strings. Not that I was disagreeing with what she said, it was just something about her physical appearance. Kasich doesn't come across well and seems unable to get past his pat answer of "look what I did in Washington and Ohio." I don't know how rest of debate went but from what I did see, Rubio was really doing well.

I only caught the first 45 minutes or so and then fell asleep during a commercial break. Something about Fiorina's appearance tonight that had me looking for her marionette strings. Not that I was disagreeing with what she said, it was just something about her physical appearance. Kasich doesn't come across well and seems unable to get past his pat answer of "look what I did in Washington and Ohio." I don't know how rest of debate went but from what I did see, Rubio was really doing well.

Rubio sucked like a windup toy. Just vote Hillary!

IF
ObamaCare = success

Than
1945 redux

(30 years of liberal rule based on the New Deal's ability to help the middle class)

The Republican Party went into the wilderness from 1933 - 1980 (Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford all capitulated with the New Deal style of Big Government. They had no choice). As a result, the Republican party cannot get rid of Social Security or Medicare, both preferred by their own fucking voters.

If the Democrats were successful at creating another Grand Middle Class Program, the far right would be dead. They can't let it happen. They have to divide people with the culture war. They have to scare people with terrorism and illegals. They have to stop the Democrats from forming another multi-decade pact with the middle class. If the Democrats help the non-wealthy - if they bust up the anti-trust health insurance & pharmaceutical cartel that owns the Republican Party; if they bust up the weapons and defense iron triangle - the party dies.

They must stop ObamaCare from helping people. They must crush it - or their party dies. They literally have no choice.

Forum List

Back