GOP convention session to be themed "We Built This!"

GOP convention session to be themed "We Built This!" - Fox News

The GOP is turning what some see as a presidential slight aimed at business owners and entrepreneurs into a theme for a night of the Republican National Convention next week, titling Tuesday night’s session “We Built This

Speeches from a trio of swing-state headliners will be on the agenda as Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., Gov. John Kasich, R-Ohio and Gov. Bob McDonnell, R-Va. take the convention stage.

The theme and list of speakers are meant to directly contrast comments President Obama made in Roanoke, Virginia last month.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

“We Built This"

Really? Seriously?

Fucking hilarious!

That's what Obama has been saying all along!!

That success comes because of everyone involved..and not just one person. It is the acts of the community, city, state and country that foster success!

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

This was my point earlier.

It's a bad idea. I hope they abandon it.

Bad idea.

We built what? The bad economy? No we didn't. The joblessness? No, we didn't.

Sometimes the dumb shit that the GOP does just amazes me.

I believe they will be pointing out how America built the free world, truth, justice and the America way, the most prosperous nation the world has ever seen, etc.

You know - all the stuff nobody likes to talk about anymore.

dear silly cons.

WE means they helped each other build it right?

that means they didnt do it alone

What exactly has the GOP actually built?
Washington hasn't built anything good in years and years, and when I say Washington I'm including the Dems and the GOP.
The last thing I can say I applauded was welfare reform in 1996, thanks to bipartisan negotiations (which is a fact, no matter what either side claims).
So,,who built what? Anyone?

The Tappan Zee Bridge and a recently repaved section of I95 will be the keynote speakers at the Dem Convention.

Morons. A political party of complete fucking morons.

Bad idea.

We built what? The bad economy? No we didn't. The joblessness? No, we didn't.

Sometimes the dumb shit that the GOP does just amazes me.

I believe they will be pointing out how America built the free world, truth, justice and the America way, the most prosperous nation the world has ever seen, etc.

You know - all the stuff nobody likes to talk about anymore.

I know exactly what the GOP means, I just believe that the undecideds and the independants are going to look at that slogan and say "wtf?" It requires an explanation so it's a poor choice for a slogan.

they contradict themselves while using only three words

"We built this"

they admitt right in those three words they didnt do it alone

What exactly has the GOP actually built?
Washington hasn't built anything good in years and years, and when I say Washington I'm including the Dems and the GOP.
The last thing I can say I applauded was welfare reform in 1996, thanks to bipartisan negotiations (which is a fact, no matter what either side claims).
So,,who built what? Anyone?

Our entitlement programs which will consume ever dollar in taxes we take in within about a decade or so - thereby bankrupting America.

Oh wait

No.

Liberals built that.

Shouldnt they all be screaming at each other for claiming the others success?

under their OWN standards they should be

Forum List

Back