GOP Candidates

how do you know nothing was?

we dont have the full context, moron, how breitbart of you

Angle was being honest in her answer and too naive. All politicians want the questions to be friendly...they just never tell a reporter that's what they are after. She also wanted to use any scheduled interviews to ask for campaign contributions...another no no.

Carl Cameron was the interviewer.

"We needed to have the press be our friend," Angle said in an interview that aired on Fox over the weekend.

"Wait a minute. Hold on a second. To be your friend?" said a disbelieving Carl Cameron. Before Angle could fully answer, he added: "That sounds naive."

"Well, no," said Angle. "We wanted them to ask the questions we want to answer so that they report the news the way we want it to be reported."

"And when I get on a show, and I say, 'Send money to SharronAngle.com,' so that your listeners will know that if they want to support me they need to go to SharronAngle.com."

Read more: Sharron Angle: Reporters Should Only "Ask The Questions We Want To Answer"
i saw the full video
thats not the pointLOL

Oh, yes it was. And it didn't work out too well for you, did it??? She's an ignorant cow and even Carl Cameron thought so. In no way did I attempt to pull a Briebart. It was just a way for you and your pals to avoid admitting what an idiot she is.

Another neg rep from the Elvis wannabee. Why don't you show your face for once, you chicken livered little twit!!!

Angle was being honest in her answer and too naive. All politicians want the questions to be friendly...they just never tell a reporter that's what they are after. She also wanted to use any scheduled interviews to ask for campaign contributions...another no no.

"We needed to have the press be our friend," Angle said in an interview that aired on Fox over the weekend.

"Wait a minute. Hold on a second. To be your friend?" said a disbelieving Carl Cameron. Before Angle could fully answer, he added: "That sounds naive."

"Well, no," said Angle. "We wanted them to ask the questions we want to answer so that they report the news the way we want it to be reported."

"And when I get on a show, and I say, 'Send money to SharronAngle.com,' so that your listeners will know that if they want to support me they need to go to SharronAngle.com."

Read more: Sharron Angle: Reporters Should Only "Ask The Questions We Want To Answer"
i saw the full video
thats not the pointLOL

Oh, yes it was. And it didn't work out too well for you, did it??? She's an ignorant cow and even Carl Cameron thought so. In no way did I attempt to pull a Briebart. It was just a way for you and your pals to avoid admitting what an idiot she is.
no, the point is the DNC is using PARTIAL quotes
and that what all you fucking morons pissed and moaned over when Breitbart did it

Excuse me, 'yall...

I found this on the floor in the lobby...Who does it belong to?

obamaRaceCard.jpg

Turn around and I'll tell you. I used to think you had some sense. Wrong.
That an hallucinating borderline sociopath like you thinks that I have no sense relieves me to no end. :lol::lol::lol:

i saw the full video
thats not the pointLOL

Carl Cameron has NEVER expressed that he thinks she is an ignorant cow! What does seem ignorant is your lack of understanding that Angle was merely being candid whereas more seasoned politicians are subversive when dealing with the press. This makes her naive perhaps as Cameron suggested, but not an ignorant cow. I mean how refreshing would it be to have politicians be so honest? Do you really think that Obama does not "manage" the press to his advantage??? I guess your own naiveté is showing...tell us does that make you an "ignorant cow"?

It will be hillarious if she wins. She's basicallysaying fuck the press. We do republican propaganda only. Wonder if she'll debate.

It will be hillarious if she wins. She's basicallysaying fuck the press. We do republican propaganda only. Wonder if she'll debate.

I'd love to see Palin on the ticket but running as VP again. I keep hearing that their surprise boost to Obama's next campaign might be Hillary on his ticket. It would make for a very interesting debate and campaign stops.

palin is now too big for second fiddle. IMO

She's a cheerleader not a fiddle. She can't compete with Newt or Mitt or Jeb or Christie or Carly. She is just fine making tons of money w/o the political bullshit. Palin was a decent governor, but doesn't have the skill sets for a national position, especially handling the hostile MSM.

i saw the full video
thats not the pointLOL

Carl Cameron has NEVER expressed that he thinks she is an ignorant cow! What does seem ignorant is your lack of understanding that Angle was merely being candid whereas more seasoned politicians are subversive when dealing with the press. This makes her naive perhaps as Cameron suggested, but not an ignorant cow. I mean how refreshing would it be to have politicians be so honest? Do you really think that Obama does not "manage" the press to his advantage??? I guess your own naiveté is showing...tell us does that make you an "ignorant cow"?
Firstly, do you REALLY expect a seasoned or ANY professional interviewer to outright call an interviewee an ignorant cow on live national television?

Talk about naivatee.

Secondly, are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that a person who outright came out and stated that she only wants the media to report what's friendly to her and only wants questions SHE wants asked as a person who is "refreshingly HONEST?!"

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?

WoW!

You really are a partisan hack of the worst kind...aren't you?

*SMH*

Firstly, do you REALLY expect a seasoned or ANY professional interviewer to outright call an interviewee an ignorant cow on live national television?

Talk about naivatee.

Secondly, are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that a person who outright came out and stated that she only wants the media to report what's friendly to her and only wants questions SHE wants asked as a person who is "refreshingly HONEST?!"

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?

WoW!

*SMH*

Don't tell me, Bozo's your first name in real life, right?:tongue:

Cameron's attitude and comments are not on record where he ever thought of or stated that Angle was an ignorant cow. The claim was that "even Cameron thinks she's an ignorant cow". The poster has no proof, nor do you that this is factually correct. Any attempt to continue that position makes you the hack, not me.

Angle merely voiced what all politicians attempt with the press...That you are so hell-bent on assuming this is only true with Angle, again, makes you the hack, not me. Cameron thought Angle naive to be so public with her intentions, I agree. She blundered because she is naïve and her intentions honest…that is refreshing! She has a message and view she wants to get out…and she hoped to use the press to do so, she found out from all the attention her comments got that the game isn’t played so candidly..BFD!

Are you naïve or ignorant that you think Obama doesn’t manage the press? Or any seasoned politician for that matter?

Talk about naivatee.

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?

WoW!

*SMH*

Cameron's attitude and comments are not on record where he ever thought of or stated that Angle was an ignorant cow. The claim was that "even Cameron thinks she's an ignorant cow". The poster has no proof, nor do you that this is factually correct. Any attempt to continue that position makes you the hack, not me.

Angle merely voiced what all politicians attempt with the press...That you are so hell-bent on assuming this is only true with Angle, again, makes you the hack, not me. Cameron thought Angle naive to be so public with her intentions, I agree. She blundered because she is naïve and her intentions honest…that is refreshing! She has a message and view she wants to get out…and she hoped to use the press to do so, she found out from all the attention her comments got that the game isn’t played so candidly..BFD!

Are you naïve or ignorant that you think Obama doesn’t manage the press? Or any seasoned politician for that matter?
ya know, if she is just finding this out now, what else is she so naive about?

sounds like shes unaware of the realities of politics

Talk about naivatee.

SERIOUSLY!?!?!?

WoW!

*SMH*

Sounds like she's unaware of the press. She obviously had no media handler like Axelrod, but apart from that, her blunder in the big scale of things is hardly worth the bashing some want to use it for.

Maybe after she has a chance to visit the other 57 states she'll be media savvy...ya think?:tongue:

Sounds like she's unaware of the press. She obviously had no media handler like Axelrod, but apart from that, her blunder in the big scale of things is hardly worth the bashing some want to use it for.

Maybe after she has a chance to visit the other 57 states she'll be media savvy...ya think?:tongue:
LOL

but still, is this the first public office she has run for?

RWers never cease to amaze me in how they continue and insist on defending the indefensible.

The Republicans are really TOAST!!!

ROTFLMBAO!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back