GOP Candidates

Not a bad choice. Seriously. Wouldn't be my choice, but certainly not a bad one. IMO some of his policies would result in massive poverty, both widespread and immediate. But again that's just IMO.

FYI I was disgusted by the way he was treated by the big-R machine in the primaries - Disgusted.
not to mention a foreign policy disaster

I agree, many countries would hate to not be getting all that money/protection we dump on them... They might have to step it up for themselves and stop bitching about America.

What do you think his policy would do to hurt foreign policy? The part where he ends wars, ends puppet governments and gets troop out of countries and focus on trade and peace?

That's at least 2 things we agree on.

Ron Paul=foreign policy disaster? Our current foreign policy is the disaster.

And you are the one posting charts trying to prove the liberals are "smarter" than the Conservatives, then you post something like this.
You are partisan, you are a hack, nothing more. And of course you disagree, you would rather some person you never met, don’t know their name or anything somehow represent you because of their job title. They could be a pedophile, or just some horrible person. They could know near nothing about politics but as long as they have that job title you believe somehow it makes your lack of accomplishments mean something.

When Obama came into the white house he had a pretty high support from republicans (voters). http://www.rightpundits.com/wp-content/photos/obama_approval_rating_june_5_2009.jpg So you lie, lying just to lie at this point.

The left is “mostly christen” and guess what… MOSTLY WHITE you fucking bigot.

You turned it into a race baiting issue because you are full of shit, “the black man in the white house.” Yeah, all a bunch of racists… it took people almost a year to notice, you know when Obama’s approval rating started to drop. What happened, people liked Obama then noticed he was black? Or did they just become racist a year later.

“Democrats are diverse.” Oh, so a democrats is someone that votes republican… Hmm, I thought that would be more an independent or a FUCKING REPUBLICAN. No no, only a democrat would not vote well, like a democrat and still be considered a democrat… If a Republican voted democrat a quarter of the time it would be a democrat right?

SO what is it buddy, did Obama pass “meaningful legislation” or not? Does Obama get credit for pulling us out of this mess (recession) or what?

Expansion of the wars

Failed immigration

Bail outs

Stimulus doing nothing but “padding” the fall while adding to the cost of trying to get out of that hole.

ALL THE SAME THINGS BUSH DID AND FAILED AT. Yes they are the same, and they both suck. You have to be politically illiterate to defend Obama like you do. You are “diverse” only for the sake of being diverse and your not even really diverse haha.

My Dad (independent) who voted for Obama said it simple. “liberals are the most racist people you will ever meet, and they will never even know it.” That’s you buddy, a bigoted racist liberal.

There is no chart anywhere in the world that "proves" one group of people are smarter than another. Because only 6% of scientists are Republican doesn't mean Republicans are dumb, it means that only 6% of scientists are Republican.

It also means that Republican are making a mistake not promoting education. And that is what the problem is. NOT whose smarter, but whose ideology has failed them. That has always been the argument.

Can you prove at all that republicans do not promote education. I mean really, would you have the sack to say that in room full of people you don't know? Also you missed the point. Most people saying theya re liberal OR conservative means nothing if a test were givin to them they could prove to be wrong. I am doubting even you could give me a short list of things that make a person a "true conservative."

6% of scientists are Republican

See, I don't have to "prove" it. They prove it for me.

Dude, WHO on the left jugdes people by their race?

You are wrong.

Racism won't end if you just "stop caring what race someone is." That's pablum. Poppycock. A myth.

Racism won't end until the institutionalized racism is driven out of the system AND people's hearts and minds are changed to NOT judge people based on race.

Good luck with the latter...we now fight for the former.

This is you and you're ilk's problem...you don't live in a real world. You live in a play-play, make believe fantasy.

Carry on.

Please cite an example of today's "institutionalized racism".

Lets see, here's some more, but I truly expect you to excuse and attempt to debunk their validity.

Doesn’t help you get hired, but … Resist racism
Is Your Name Stopping You from Getting a Job?
Your Career: Can your name affect your career? - Business - Careers - msnbc.com
David Jones: Institutional Racism at the NYC Fire Department
Analysis: Dealing with racism in the Chicago Fire Department - NPR All Things Considered | HighBeam Research - FREE trial
Police stop blacks most | Tulsa World
Police stop blacks more often than whites, data shows - thestar.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/13/nyregion/13frisk.html
Police forces face threat of 'racist' label over stop and searches | UK news | The Guardian
Racial profiling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You see what "institutionalized racism" is now? Its in the system, it affects the jobs you have access to, it affects how the services in your community respond to you, e.g. Fire Dept. , it affects how the protective services in your community responded to you, e.g. The Police Dept., historically, how even the educational institutions respond to you, telling young blacks that they should not aspire to be a doctor because society only will see them as a street sweeper or janitor and so therefore those career paths are more better for them. This was not that many years ago, and yes, sometimes still goes on today in various forms.

All these are things that are hindering the growth and freedom of blacks in the country and abroad.

THESE are the things that groups like the NAACP and the ACLU and great men like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are fighting to DRIVE OUT the system.

Something tells me you will not believe it though...you simply refuse to. Its just racist blacks that are the problem. Nothing more, nothing less. Right?

Now your argument is changed.

First it was all "racism doesn't exist the way you think it exists."

Never defining what either was, your thought of what I think it is or exists, nor how you think it is and/or exists.

Now its all "you think government should be involved."

What stuff on tv are you listening to and seeing that so racist to white people? Please list a few, site some examples to bolster your argument.

Interesting how your argument was originally "it doesn't exist, to it doesn't exist how you think it is" to now, "it doesn't matter how much racism exists, as long as it doesn't affect my safety."

What a piece of pond scum and dunce you are.

Do you even KNOW what the definition of racism/racist is?

The problem is you're racist and we are not. We don't see it as a problem because no one is better or in debt to anyone else based on race. You still feel one or more race out there needs "help" due to their race.... Making you obviously racist... Only by definition you know.
I am very aware racism existed, but today it exists in a totally different manner than you think of it.

Life is tuff, but don't blame me for it, grow a pair.

That was my first post to you on this that I remember... After that I still don't see where i said "it doesn't exist, to it doesn't exist how you think it is."

If someone does something to me or anyone that is a crime, but is racially motivated I feel it should only be looked at in regards to the crime that was committed, not that there was racism involved. “Hate crimes” are dumb…

Listen to rap, or watch anything on TV. A black man is usually set up as sexy, athletic and a great lover that is hung like a hoarse… Oh, they are also like 6 foot 2 inch or taller.
White people are portrayed as geeky, skinny or fat. Shorter and less or just outright not athletic. Clumsy and not good in the sack, also jealous.

This is not always the case and there are thousands of other ways “reverse racism” is done today. Don’t you love that, it’s called “reverse racism,” like it bounced of “them” only to stick “back” on you. It’s not just, racist, as it should be.

I’m very athletic, and I worked at a gym. Much of the stereotype about white to black is simply false. Also Asian and Latino were able to perform nightly on the level of whites and blacks, almost like skin color doesn’t matter, omg like wow…. We had basketball courts and all that btw.

This should get you started:

Institutional racism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know what institutional racism is. I asked you for a current example. The only real example at wiki was education. The example itself acknowledged that it was actually more to do with a discrepancy in income, not necessarily race. In other words there exists no racial bias; the example then is left wanting.

Poverty then becomes the issue, not racism.
LOL!!!

I KNEW you'd find some way to attempt to debunk it.

49izadw.gif

You are wrong.

Racism won't end if you just "stop caring what race someone is." That's pablum. Poppycock. A myth.

Racism won't end until the institutionalized racism is driven out of the system AND people's hearts and minds are changed to NOT judge people based on race.

This is you and you're ilk's problem...you don't live in a real world. You live in a play-play, make believe fantasy.

Carry on.

Lets see, here's some more, but I truly expect you to excuse and attempt to debunk their validity.

Analysis: Dealing with racism in the Chicago Fire Department - NPR All Things Considered | HighBeam Research - FREE trial
Police forces face threat of 'racist' label over stop and searches | UK news | The Guardian

You see what "institutionalized racism" is now? Its in the system, it affects the jobs you have access to, it affects how the services in your community respond to you, e.g. Fire Dept. , it affects how the protective services in your community responded to you, e.g. The Police Dept., historically, how even the educational institutions respond to you, telling young blacks that they should not aspire to be a doctor because society only will see them as a street sweeper or janitor and so therefore those career paths are more better for them. This was not that many years ago, and yes, sometimes still goes on today in various forms.

All these are things that are hindering the growth and freedom of blacks in the country and abroad.

THESE are the things that groups like the NAACP and the ACLU and great men like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are fighting to DRIVE OUT the system.

Something tells me you will not believe it though...you simply refuse to. Its just racist blacks that are the problem. Nothing more, nothing less. Right?

Or, telling whites not to bother in sports because blacks will get the draft due to people not buying tickets to see white people play... or simply because whites are told they are not as good at sports as blacks...

Telling blacks not to be a doctor because they can be a street sweeper or a million dollar athlete.

Maybe we can turn the page to white male students in school and the effect we have seen over the years with pushing them aside, even in collage.

Too many to count. If I didn't, I would not have posted it. But I will give an honorable mention to Sharron Angle:

"We needed to have the press be our friend ... (and) ask the questions we want to answer so that they report the news the way we want it to be reported."
[Fox News, 08/02/10]

Yes, whites have a big disadvantage and are being downtrodden because "the man" is not encouraging them to get into the sports entertainment industry.

:rolleyes:

Being concerned about race and racial matters does not equal to being racist you...MORAN.

It is people like you who like to pretend that racism never existed in this country and has long been done away with and America won that battle that continue to ignore it and sweep it under the rug, all the while perpetuating the remnants of racism.

This is why you are perceived by practically everyone other than your ilk as racists.

The problem is you're racist and we are not. We don't see it as a problem because no one is better or in debt to anyone else based on race. You still feel one or more race out there needs "help" due to their race.... Making you obviously racist... Only by definition you know.
I am very aware racism existed, but today it exists in a totally different manner than you think of it.

What are you babbling about?? You don't even make sense.

Yes, whites have a big disadvantage and are being downtrodden because "the man" is not encouraging them to get into the sports entertainment industry.

Maybe if you looked into it rather than obsessing over black people you would see you are just bias.

Ahh, it only matters if it happens to black people, I see...

Maybe if you looked into it rather than obsessing over black people you would see you are just bias.

Ahh, it only matters if it happens to black people, I see...

Please post some examples.

I can see how this is setting the white persuasion back generations...not being able to play ball on da teevee n all.

But oh shit, I'm pretty hard core conservative and wtf... I KNOW EVOLUTION IS REAL!!!! IMPOSSSSSSSIBL!!!!

I'm also pro choice

Gay rights

Very much not racist

Eat better than you

In better shape than you

Probably younger than you

Weird huh... It's like you can be conservative about FUCKING POLITICS and still care about things that should have NOTHING to do with politics...

I realized I was conservative when I noticed running the country correctly meant I could still be me but yet smaller government was the answer. YOU want people to believe there is a difference between the parties because both parties atm are liberal noobshits that give you what you want. If people wake up this election, and they are we might get some true conservatives in office… by the next presidential election we might get a true conservative.

Do you even know what a conservative president is?

Go Compare Reagan to Obama then call him conservative, yeah it’s kinda hard, that’s why you ALWAYS USE REAGAN.

Wow, you're all over the place with that rambling post.

Who the fuck said anything about Reagan?

And since both parties are liberal (and apparently, couldn't possibly be as smart as you, since they're "noobshits"), and you're "Pretty hard core conservative," who do you want for POTUS?

You get to elect the president, all by yourself. He/she takes office, tomorrow. Who shall it be?

Ron Paul.

A voting record to match what he talks about.

Justifying conscription to promote the cause of liberty is one of the most bizarre notions ever conceived by man! Forced servitude, with the risk of death and serious injury as a price to live free, makes no sense.
Ron Paul

You wanna get rid of drug crime in this country? Fine, let's just get rid of all the drug laws.
Ron Paul

Our founders knew that unforeseen problems with our system of government would arise, and that’s precisely why they gave us a method for amending the Constitution. It’s time to rethink birthright citizenship by amending the 14th amendment.

Evolution is a "theological" discussion. I don't believe in evolution.

Rethinking Birthright Citizenship by Ron Paul

Ron Paul Quotes

Ron Paul rejects evolution - Maverick Republican answers an inappropriate question - ...

Not a bad choice. Seriously. Wouldn't be my choice, but certainly not a bad one. IMO some of his policies would result in massive poverty, both widespread and immediate. But again that's just IMO.

FYI I was disgusted by the way he was treated by the big-R machine in the primaries - Disgusted.
Only amongst the do-nothing bureaucrats and technocrats...But then those drips would have to go out and get real productive jobs in the real world.

Net gain, there.

Being concerned about race and racial matters does not equal to being racist you...MORAN.

It is people like you who like to pretend that racism never existed in this country and has long been done away with and America won that battle that continue to ignore it and sweep it under the rug, all the while perpetuating the remnants of racism.

This is why you are perceived by practically everyone other than your ilk as racists.

What are you babbling about?? You don't even make sense.

You think people are "better" than other based on race?

Do you think one race is in debt to another race in America?

Do you think one or more race of people in America need Government help/assistance?

Racism exists today yes, but not in the form it was 100 years ago. Today calling someone a ****** or cracker is at the most what people see on a daily basis, and they have to be looking for it. The KKK aint rollin down your street, and black tribe leaders are not selling their slaves off to America for slavery.

You are wrong.

Carry on.

How about you just give me a current example of institutionalized racism? Generalized finger pointing and or stats collected by groups and organizations wanting to "see" institutionalized racism is not proof of anything.

See I believe that poverty is really the issue with regards to opportunities now, not race. I agree that prior to the civil rights bill that this issue affected non- whites to a larger extent per capita than whites, because of both institutionalized racism combined with poverty.

The racial quotient is absent from institutions, but the poverty part of the equation is still in play. Bad neighborhoods have now replaced institutionalized racism as the reasons for handicaps to success. They are full of violence; drugs; and broken families...it is these things that keep people from breaking free. There exist numerous opportunities for minorities and low income recipients with regards to scholarships; grants; and other incentives. The problem is kids getting on the wrong track at an early age due to their primary influences. There are numerous programs going into poor neighborhoods. These programs often face challenges that are not for the feint of heart. The truth is ignorance breeds ignorance.

It will take grass-roots determination within communities to end the violence, drugs and breakdown of the family...government can not fix these problems. Government in fact may be making them worse through welfare programs that do not monitor how the funds are being accounted for. I have seen people selling their food stamps .50 cents on the dollar so they could buy drugs. In other words our government was aiding drug use.

Wow, you're all over the place with that rambling post.

Who the fuck said anything about Reagan?

And since both parties are liberal (and apparently, couldn't possibly be as smart as you, since they're "noobshits"), and you're "Pretty hard core conservative," who do you want for POTUS?

You get to elect the president, all by yourself. He/she takes office, tomorrow. Who shall it be?

Ron Paul.

A voting record to match what he talks about.

Justifying conscription to promote the cause of liberty is one of the most bizarre notions ever conceived by man! Forced servitude, with the risk of death and serious injury as a price to live free, makes no sense.
Ron Paul

You wanna get rid of drug crime in this country? Fine, let's just get rid of all the drug laws.
Ron Paul

Our founders knew that unforeseen problems with our system of government would arise, and that’s precisely why they gave us a method for amending the Constitution. It’s time to rethink birthright citizenship by amending the 14th amendment.

Evolution is a "theological" discussion. I don't believe in evolution.

Rethinking Birthright Citizenship by Ron Paul

Ron Paul Quotes

Ron Paul rejects evolution - Maverick Republican answers an inappropriate question - ...

Well the first three are awesome. The last one is even more awesome because RP believes in leaving most issues up to the states, like gay rights and abortion. He has his believe and he very much believes it but he won’t force you to believe in or not believe in evolution.
I believe in evolution, but it’s so nice to have someone in politics (doing very well now) that understands that just because he believes in God I don’t have to. It’s amazing to see him talk or debate for long periods and not once mention God. Can a democrat even make that claim?

Don’t you think that’s just awesome?

Forum List

Back