GOP Candidates

Doubtless those things look really stupid to Democrats. Because Democrats are really stupid. For the rest of us, they look like good reasons to vote GOP. I'll bet the rest of America will agree in November.
Must suck being on the losing side.

Kinda funny seeing that mcfossil lost by millions and dems have super majority. Republicans are the Chicago cubs till they get the white house back. Ie losers who talk big shit.

Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck could run for President against Owe Bama and win in 2012. If I was a Democrat involved in a mid-term election I would begin to take stuff home from my office everytime I went home and begin to send out my resumes. We are going to see that change Owe Bama has been railing about come November.

Kinda funny seeing that mcfossil lost by millions and dems have super majority. Republicans are the Chicago cubs till they get the white house back. Ie losers who talk big shit.

i know you live under the kkk, poor, ged....rock....but the dems no longer have a super majority

but i know, we will all now be treated to some "witty" comment about my supposed legal job and that i'm a klansman....and i'm poor...and only have a ged despite you thinking i have a law degree which you obsess over

Actually, they could make it up, and do so all the time.
you should look at some of the quotes

i thought it was wrong to take things out of context or to not show full context

LOL
looks like the DNC is just like what the libs have been calling breitbart

Doubtless those things look really stupid to Democrats. Because Democrats are really stupid. For the rest of us, they look like good reasons to vote GOP. I'll bet the rest of America will agree in November.

No, you're wrong. Liberals are consistently the more intelligent of the ideologies. Reason is the basis of their manifesto, not tradition or religion. These are core principles. The left is, and always has been, the more intelligent of the two.

You don't have to prove to me that stupid liberals exist, or that smart conservatives exist. I know there's exceptions to every rule. But you throw that "DuuuUUuuUurrrrRRRrrrr Democrats are stupid!" because being conservative is what you perceive as being "Cool" at the moment, but you're dead wrong. It's been accepted the world over as long as the ideologies have existed.

PS - Yes, exceptions to this rule do exist. But you are not one of them. It's quite obvious you are below average intelligence, _QUITE_ obvious.

Actually, they could make it up, and do so all the time.
you should look at some of the quotes

i thought it was wrong to take things out of context or to not show full context

LOL
looks like the DNC is just like what the libs have been calling breitbart

let see this....this ought to be good
what_she_said.png
On Taxes...
“I'd like to repeal the IRS code completely.”

[Windham GOP Meeting, 10/19/09]
Context: Ayotte made the comment at an October 2009 campaign event in response to a question from a tax lawyer.

no link to full context
no copy of the exact question

No, you're wrong. Liberals are consistently the more intelligent of the ideologies. Reason is the basis of their manifesto, not tradition or religion. These are core principles. The left is, and always has been, the more intelligent of the two..
10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag.

Emotion is and always has been the core of Fabian progressive "thought" (for lack of a better term).

You're so unpersuasive with your arrogant condescending look-down-the-nose attitude, like the above drivel, that you have to resort to browbeating and emotional blackmail.

Drip.

They are going to roll out fat old white dudes who lost to mcain. So guess mickey mouse would bet them to. Loser.

"The country cannot afford to be distracted by short-term financial and employment concerns."

That was the second quote I saw then stopped. I realized that every quote would of course be taken out of context. I might agree with something then find out what they were talking about or who the person is and why they would say something like that and fully disagree.

The quote I gave is a good example because we have no real idea what they mean. 'The country" could mean that congress and the president should not try and appeal to unemployment and financial problems with short term padding like we saw in the stimulus Obama and even Bush passed.
Basically, fix the problem long term by shrinking Government (massively) and lowering taxes could be what this person was talking about. Expanding unemployment benefits and giving useless deficit building tax credits to try and help people spend more money on things they don't necessarily need atm was not the “fix” as we clearly saw, and many knew it wouldn’t be.

I hope so gridlock is my fav

I don't understand. I see you post this all the time and I always am reminded that you also trash the Republicans in congress for just filibustering... You HAVE your gridlock now. Things are passed by force, against most congress and by far against most American's wishes.

Forum List

Back