GOP campaign: where are Bush and Cheney?

The last thing the Libs want is to talk about Obama.
They want Bush Cheney out there to relive that administration
and keep the talk about something other then Obama.

Diversion and Deflection is oh so very Democrat.

Please pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Cheney just did a major fundraiser in Dallas with Josh. Bush Sr is holding a fundraiser in Houston I believe.

And in September GW had a fundraiser at his house hosted by the former First Lady and Anne Romney.

Cripes, I'm in Canada and I know this shit. What's wrong with you libs :lol:

r7atrg.jpg

:clap:

Last edited:
Cheney just did a major fundraiser in Dallas with Josh. Bush Sr is holding a fundraiser in Houston I believe.

And in September GW had a fundraiser at his house hosted by the former First Lady and Anne Romney.

don't tell stephanie, she'll get mad. she thinks all old presidents should be stored away forever!

:lol:

Not a lib but I am so not in the loop myself for knowing what the former Presidents and VPs are doing. :lol: Rear view mirror busted.

Last edited:
You know...........it's been kinda standard practice to drag out the last sitting president from your party and get them to endorse your campaign.

Most times it's been done publicly, and the candidate and the former president from that party work together. Why? Because it's the cachet of a former president endorsing the candidate from their party, and generally works for boosting the perception of the candidate. That's one reason why Clinton has been so helpful to Obama.

Only trouble is.................Jr. and Cheney fucked things up so badly in 8 years, that Mittens knows if he's seen in public (in front of television cameras) with either of them, it's gonna dredge up memories of the failures of Jr.'s administration and that would turn off undecided voters who remember that clusterfuck from 2000-2008.

Not a lib but I am so not in the loop myself for knowing what the former Presidents and VPs are doing. :lol: Rear view mirror busted.

The garden's over. I have time on my hands. :D

You know...........it's been kinda standard practice to drag out the last sitting president from your party and get them to endorse your campaign.

Most times it's been done publicly, and the candidate and the former president from that party work together. Why? Because it's the cachet of a former president endorsing the candidate from their party, and generally works for boosting the perception of the candidate. That's one reason why Clinton has been so helpful to Obama.

Only trouble is.................Jr. and Cheney fucked things up so badly in 8 years, that Mittens knows if he's seen in public (in front of television cameras) with either of them, it's gonna dredge up memories of the failures of Jr.'s administration and that would turn off undecided voters who remember that clusterfuck from 2000-2008.

Bush was asked to speak at the convention and he declined. GW knows the game quite well..

When that old hag Madeline Albright comes straight out and says we're going to blame Bush for forever, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out it's better for former President Bush not to give the assholes on your side any ammunition.

Sorry, you've been left this time to run with Obama's pitiful record. :lol:

Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Obama supporters that they are going to blame Bush forever for the problems in the country made worse by Barack Obama.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/madeleine-albright-were-going-to-blame-bush-forever-video/

don't tell stephanie, she'll get mad. she thinks all old presidents should be stored away forever!

:lol:

ummmhum, I saw fundraiser AT HIS HOUSE...not running all over the country acting like you are still important

The last thing corrupt and dishonest RomneyRyan want in the public eye is the reminder of just how corrupt and crooked the GObP/pubpots really are.

Besides, war criminals don't often crawl out from under their rocks.

Republicans are ashamed that Bush got "caught".

They hate him and blame him for his catastrophic presidency. But Bush was following Republican policies and Republican ideology to the TEE. The tax cuts. The wars. The lies. The deregulation. Moving jobs to China. This IS the Republican Party. It's who they are.

So why he wasn't allowed to talk at the Convention? I don't know. He did everything they wanted. He didn't even believe in science.

The last thing corrupt and dishonest RomneyRyan want in the public eye is the reminder of just how corrupt and crooked the GObP/pubpots really are.

Besides, war criminals don't often crawl out from under their rocks.

Silly liberal who didn't read through the thread.

Cheney has been raising money hand over fist at various fundraisers. Latest one in Dallas.
George Sr. is hosting a fundraiser in Houston.

GW's house was a fundraiser hosted by the former First Lady and Anne Romney.

No one is hiding under rocks. :lol: That's in your dreams.

They're out there raising a ton of cash.

:eusa_clap:

Republicans are ashamed that Bush got "caught".

They hate him and blame him for his catastrophic presidency. But Bush was following Republican policies and Republican ideology to the TEE. The tax cuts. The wars. The lies. The deregulation. Moving jobs to China. This IS the Republican Party. It's who they are.

So why he wasn't allowed to talk at the Convention? I don't know. He did everything they wanted. He didn't even believe in science.

And in your dreams as well. President Bush was invited to speak at the Convention. He declined.

And as I just pointed out to another liberal dreamer luddly, Cheney's been raising a ton of cash for Romney.

You live in a different universe with no basis in reality it appears.

Bush could campaign for Obama too, since he basically just continued all of his policies while expanding government at a slightly faster rate.

Forum List

Back