What does Gingrich and Giuliani have in common, they are

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
just like Trump, male chauvinist pigs , all on their third marriage , love younger women, and all cheated on their ex wife's and probably their present. History usually repeats till they get too darn old, then they just become dirty old rotten men.

Birds of a feather flock together, and there you have it, the 3 big pigs, nothing but slop out of their mouths.

These 3 piggy's need to go away and never to be seen or heard from again.

just like Trump, male chauvinist pigs , all on their third marriage , love younger women, and all cheated on their ex wife's and probably their present. History usually repeats till they get too darn old, then they just become dirty old rotten men.

Birds of a feather flock together, and there you have it, the 3 big pigs, nothing but slop out of their mouths.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has a whanker??

Ruth Bader Ginsburg has a whanker??

She can retire as well.

Very well said.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

and bill clinton is an actual rapist and sexual predator...3 rapes and about a dozen sexual assaults....and hilary is the one who made sure the women were intimidated into silence....

And you want this woman who helped a rapist get into office...you are vile...

and bill clinton is an actual rapist and sexual predator...3 rapes and about a dozen sexual assaults....and hilary is the one who made sure the women were intimidated into silence....

Prove it. There is no proof of any of it. We know the history of the 3 pigs though.

Your opinion is misinformation and doesn't hold up under scrutiny. I is nothing more than an old lie told over and over. Bill was an admitted womanizer, meaning he chased after women to seduce. That is not rape or assault.

They are both "has been" old guys who couldn't get more than a handful supporters for their Presidential campaigns and found at the bottom of the bucket when Trump needed any kind of Republican leadership support he could get. Neither of them qualified as leadership, but they at least had some resemblance to leadership.

I think Gingrich, Trump and Giuliani have about nine wives between them qualifying them to be experts on the concerns of women

Just curious, Penny. Did their wives enable their philandering, or organize attacks against the women, or appoint gal pals to help control husbands' future bimbo eruptions?

...and Bill Clinton...?

Prove it. There is no proof of any of it. We know the history of the 3 pigs though.
Well, Paula Jones described his dick in the deposition. That doesn't speak to you?

Well, Paula Jones described his dick in the deposition. That doesn't speak to you?

No, can you please give a link to her description of it?

...and Bill Clinton...?

What about Bill Clinton, the only thing I believe is he probably had an affair with Flowers, before his presidency.

I can do better than that.

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Resources and Links
A. I think – it seems like maybe, he put his hand over there to me to try to pull me to touch it or something, but I jumped up, so he didn't have time to even get me. So – but he had his hands on it most of the time, either one or two.

Q. Do you remember ever seeing his penis without his hands on it?

A. Yeah. I saw it. Because when he pulled his pants down, I saw it without his hands on it and I saw what it looked like.

Q. And then his – one or two hands were on it?

A. Yeah. Because he pulled his pants down with both hands and when he sat back, I mean, it's there and then he starts putting his hands all over it.

Q. All right. And what was he doing?

A. He was fondling himself.

Q. Did he have an erection?

A. Yes, he did.

(Page 84, lines 9 to 25, Pages 85 to 92, and Page 93, lines 1 to 9, are missing)

Q. Now how long was it that you said you were in the room before you saw the exposed penis of the president – of the governor?

A. Five or six minutes. Five to seven minutes.

Q. What did you do as soon as you saw that?

A. I jumped up and I said, "I'm not that kind of girl," after I looked at it and he was trying to grab me. But, I mean, I went on ahead and jumped up and I turned around and that's when I – that's the thing I drew there from this perspective of standing up, looking down on the couch at him.

Q. So you didn't see it before you stood up?

A. Yes. I looked at it. It was pointing my direction. But when I stood up, it was pointed to the left.

...and Bill Clinton...?

What about Bill Clinton, the only thing I believe is he probably had an affair with Flowers, before his presidency.
You are very uninformed. But highly opinionated.

I can do better than that.

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Resources and Links
A. I think – it seems like maybe, he put his hand over there to me to try to pull me to touch it or something, but I jumped up, so he didn't have time to even get me. So – but he had his hands on it most of the time, either one or two.

Q. Do you remember ever seeing his penis without his hands on it?

A. Yeah. I saw it. Because when he pulled his pants down, I saw it without his hands on it and I saw what it looked like.

Q. And then his – one or two hands were on it?

A. Yeah. Because he pulled his pants down with both hands and when he sat back, I mean, it's there and then he starts putting his hands all over it.

Q. All right. And what was he doing?

A. He was fondling himself.

Q. Did he have an erection?

A. Yes, he did.

(Page 84, lines 9 to 25, Pages 85 to 92, and Page 93, lines 1 to 9, are missing)

Q. Now how long was it that you said you were in the room before you saw the exposed penis of the president – of the governor?

A. Five or six minutes. Five to seven minutes.

Q. What did you do as soon as you saw that?

A. I jumped up and I said, "I'm not that kind of girl," after I looked at it and he was trying to grab me. But, I mean, I went on ahead and jumped up and I turned around and that's when I – that's the thing I drew there from this perspective of standing up, looking down on the couch at him.

Q. So you didn't see it before you stood up?

A. Yes. I looked at it. It was pointing my direction. But when I stood up, it was pointed to the left.

Yes she could of ran out of the room, there was a state police there. I say she is a liar, she got paid, and no charges were brought against Clinton.

Forum List

Back