GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

Where did I say "member of Congress"?

Uh, earth to Dave. West IS a member of Congress and the SUBJECT is what HE said which you posted verbatim.
When a liberal calls a conservative woman a tw-t, that's clear, rational, thoughtful political analysis.

When a conservative says a liberal woman is not a lady, that's misogyny.

Right, USMB lefties?​
Nope. Don't see the words "member of Congress" in there anywhere.
Since you don't seem very bright, his point seems to be that congress is held to a higher standard than pundits and idiots on messageboards.

End result, she is the top dog for the dems...dnc leader and this west will go down in history as a disgraced kicked out X Amy officer who lost his command in disgrace and a clown who uses the race card now. Any criticism towards him and look at what he does....sends out this tough guy email.

Pussy...no wonder the army made you "retire" and pay 5k on the way out the door. He is an embarrassment to any military person and to all Americans.

Are you an embarrassed active duty military or veteran? What branch did you serve in? Just asking.

Uh, earth to Dave. West IS a member of Congress and the SUBJECT is what HE said which you posted verbatim.
When a liberal calls a conservative woman a tw-t, that's clear, rational, thoughtful political analysis.

Right, USMB lefties?​
Since you don't seem very bright, his point seems to be that congress is held to a higher standard than pundits and idiots on messageboards.

No, his point is a silly insistence that I must discuss ONLY the people mentioned in the OP.

I wonder who appointed him threadmother...?

Right, USMB lefties?​

No, his point is a silly insistence that I must discuss ONLY the people mentioned in the OP.

Well, your deflections are tiresome. We all understand that you think West is some kind of a hero, so you should be able to defend him without deflecting.

When you lie, and spread smears and Propaganda and Fear like she does, I think it is reasonable to tell her she is not behaving like a lady. How is that any different than if someone said a guy was not behaving like a gentlemen?

Last edited:

Well, your deflections are tiresome. We all understand that you think West is some kind of a hero, so you should be able to defend him without deflecting.
Typical leftist: Demanding that someone else change their behavior because you don't like it.

Here's an idea: Don't read my posts. I know, I know, that would require some actual effort on your part -- it's so HARD spinning the scroll wheel! -- but it's time you learned the world doesn't revolve around you.

I'll give you a few moments. I know you're shocked.

Typical leftist: Demanding that someone else change their behavior because you don't like it.

Here's an idea: Don't read my posts. I know, I know, that would require some actual effort on your part -- it's so HARD spinning the scroll wheel! -- but it's time you learned the world doesn't revolve around you.

You asked the question. I sorry you didn't like the answer.

When you lie, and spread smears and Propaganda and Fear like she does, I think it is reasonable to tell her she is not behaving like a lady. How is that any different than if someone said a guy was not behaving like a gentlemen?
Once upon a time that would have been grounds for a duel.

A better question is, why do you never hear congresscritters accusing male congresscritters of not being gentlemen?

You asked the question. I sorry you didn't like the answer.
You didn't answer the question, actually. You deflected. :lol:

And he hasn't viciously attacked her children either. Maybe if he does,the Lefty loons will like him more? Viciously attacking children is all the rage with the Left/Democrats these days. Just ask poor Palin & Bush. In the end,calling a vile person vile does not = "Misogynist." That's just a desperate reach at best.

1. Does Allen West support 'ending Medicare as we know it'?

2. Does Allen West support changes in Medicare that would result in seniors paying more?
Since everyone else seems to be afraid to answer the question, I will.

Yes.

One other question should be asked.............

Is the majority of West's district made up of Medicaid users?

And he hasn't viciously attacked her children either. Maybe if he does,the Lefty loons will like him more? Viciously attacking children is all the rage with the Left/Democrats these days. Just ask poor Palin & Bush. In the end,calling a vile person vile does not = "Misogynist." That's just a desperate reach at best.

1. Does Allen West support 'ending Medicare as we know it'?

2. Does Allen West support changes in Medicare that would result in seniors paying more?
Since everyone else seems to be afraid to answer the question, I will.

Yes.

A better question is who's stupid enough to think Medicare must remain in it's current form thus assuring that it will continue to be a massive drag on the budget.

The program has to be changed. Everyone knows it. The Dems won't admit it. Obamacare is going to render it useless in 2013 anyway. But that doesn't stop Obama from using it to get re-elected.

Republican Allen West decided to go on an attack against a woman just because he disagreed with what she said..........

Tea-party darling Allen West railed against Broward U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz in an email, calling her "vile and despicable” and suggesting, "you are not a Lady" after she picked apart a Republican budget-cutting plan Tuesday night on the House floor.

The subject line of the email: "Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman Schultz."

He went on to write:

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional, and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!" West wrote in his email.

West said Wasserman Schultz, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, had gone after him personally and suggested she had a vendetta dating back to a protest at his Broward County, Fla., headquarters.

"I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach. You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!" West responded.

West wrote the email after Wasserman Schultz said on the House floor that it was “unbelievable for a Member from South Florida" to support a plan that slashes Medicaid and Medicare “in favor of protecting tax breaks for Big Oil, millionaires, and companies who ship American jobs overseas." She never identified West by name.

"The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Unbelievable from a member from south Florida," Schultz said.

West had left the House floor at that point.

According to The Miami Herald, the West and Wasserman Schultz' staffs continued to spar even after the email.

"I don’t think that Congressman West is upset at the Congresswoman, but rather with the fact that she highlighted that he and other Republicans are once again trying to balance the budget on the backs of seniors, children and the middle class," Jonathan Beeton, Wasserman Schultz’s spokesman, told the Herald.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Allen West Trashes Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Allen West Trashes Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Interestingly enough, when someone from the other side says anything bad about Bachmann or Palin, we're immediately told that those who say bad things about those women are scared of them, or they're mysogynists.

Which is it for the teabagger Allen West? Is he scared of Ms. Wassermann-Schultz, or is it because he genuinely hates women?

I suppose being a QueerSwabee/GayBiker isn't bad enough of the reflection of the true character of a certified Obamarrhoidal turd.

This established spokesman/woman/it, the QueerSwabee/GayBiker, wants to further his/her/its' reputation for being one of the Ultimate Lefty Loonies who ape the Left Loonies' well recorded standard daily attacks on Sarah Palin & Bachmann( which run the gamut from these fine ladies being smeared as "babbling idiots to being misogynists") by seizing on one of the scurrilous appellations for these fine ladies ..... and bending it back on itself ....... attack Allen West.

I suppose these Obamarrhoidal turds would admire my technique if I called that Despicable Contemptible Obamarrhoidal Turd Wasserman a "RACIST" for attacking the Black Allen West. However, I don't want to do that ..... that would be so Obamarrhoidal.

Thus, this hideous freak, the QueerSwabee/GayBiker (who claims his sensei is none other than God, but actually some STD-ed retarded chimpanzee !!!), in all probability, is flopping around on deck writhing around in multiple orgasms, proud of his/her/its' despicable duplication in the use of the same technique which the Mendacious & Contemptible LIEberrhoidal Arsehole Wasserman is using on the upstanding Take-No-Shit Allen West the real victim in that latest Obamarrhoidally-tinged escapade.

In retrospect, is this anything new in the contemptible arsenal of the Mendacious Turd-like behaviours of the Obamarrhoidals ?

One would think not.

Last edited:
Where did I say "member of Congress"?

Right, USMB lefties?​

West is a member of Congress. You quoted what he said.
You are now running from that like a monkey on fire.

Right, USMB lefties?​

An obvious deflection.

Right, USMB lefties?​

Strawman. I don't have to run from anything.

But you're running from the left's hypocrisy. And we all know why.

Right, USMB lefties?​

Strawman. I don't have to run from anything.

But you're running from the left's hypocrisy. And we all know why.

I don't run from anything. I clearly stated this is MAAN.
West has every right to blow his stack and be undisciplined.
You are the one that brings in the left versus right hocus pocus on every issue.
I am a fiscal conservative for 56 years and do not need to parrot Rush and Sean to formulate my opinions.

West is scared of Wasserman. The right is scared of Wasserman because she stands up for what she believes in and wont be bullied by people like West

Forum List

Back