GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

You need to view this video and see what Debbie said last year about Allen West.

Breitbart.tv » Flashback: Debbie Wasserman-Shultz Bad Mouths Allen West in 2010

Also, she has repeated the following lies:

"This past election was tough. We must do a better job of clearly articulating our accomplishments to the American people."

“We must expose the stark difference between the Democrats fighting for the middle class and Republicans fighting for the elite and the ultra-wealthy.”

“We see a clear attempt for the government to back out of its commitment to seniors. As a result, many seniors in America will be forced into poverty, and worse. Some seniors will end up dying because they are forced to put off getting that pain checked out due to huge out-of-pocket costs that will skyrocket for them. … This plan would literally be a death trap for some seniors.”

“Is it a violation of the House rule wherein members are not permitted to make disparaging references to the President of the United States? In two previous gentlemen’s statements on the amendment, both of them referred to the Affordable Care Act, which is the accurate title of the health care reform law, as ‘ObamaCare.’ That is a disparaging reference to the President of the United States. … It is clearly in violation of House rules against that.”

“Diversity on the bench is critical. As practitioners, you need judges who ‘get it’! We need judges who understand what discrimination feels like. We need judges who understand what inequality feels like. We need judges who understand the subtleties of unfair treatment and who are willing to call it out when they see it.”

“The effects of global warming threaten global environmental upheaval over the coming century. But for South Florida and the Everglades, it could be our death knell if urgent action is not taken.”

“After my daughter heard that, you know, Gabby had been shot, the first thing she asked me was, you know, ‘Mommy, are you going to get shot? Does that mean you're going to get shot? … But Mommy, Florida's going to pass an immigration law like Arizona and then people are going to be mad at you.’ ”
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Top 10 Outrageous Debbie Wasserman Schultz Quotes - HUMAN EVENTS

Wow, not a single smear of Allen West in any of that.

lol

Try clicking on the link carbeaner.

If you have a legitimate SMEAR, post it.

Try to make sure it fits the definition of a smear.

And then post a dozen more since you claimed she does it all the time.

Uh, okay. There have been multiple posts in this thread showing Wasserman lying, but whatever. She's certainly not a victim, but will use her status as a woman and cancer survivor to act like one. Kudos to her for playing the system! :thup: I guess that's why they made her DNC chair.
No, she's not a victim.

But that doesn't excuse West's meltdown.

I agree she's not a victim, but she sure knows how to play the part. West should have taken the higher ground. He didn't. I love this political drama.

She's not playing the victim.

No, she's not a victim.

But that doesn't excuse West's meltdown.

I agree she's not a victim, but she sure knows how to play the part. West should have taken the higher ground. He didn't. I love this political drama.

She doesn't have to, you Democrat voters, the women Democrats Reps in Congress and the Lapdog media for Democrats are doing it FOR HER.

doubt if it goes much further though, time for you all to find another thing for some good ole FAUX outrage.:lol:

She doesn't have to, you Democrat voters, the women Democrats Reps in Congress and the Lapdog media for Democrats are doing it FOR HER.

doubt if it goes much further though, time for you all to find another thing for some good ole FAUX outrage.:lol:

So you agree that the 'Nuts who saying she IS playing the victim are idiots, are full of shit, are clueless retards just spewing lies?

Thank you. For once you got it right.

Please.

There's nothin', there....and, THAT means, Porky Limbaugh & FAUX Noise started the whole thing.​

Wow, not a single smear of Allen West in any of that.

lol

A smear is when you say somebody wants to kill old people or cut off their Social Security.

A smear is when you say somebody associates with folks that think of women as cum-dumpsters.

A smear is when you claim you're trying to stop somebody from giving tax-cuts only to the rich.

A smear is when you claim somebody hates blacks or women or anyone.....when in fact they don't.

To you these smears are just facts......even though they are untrue.

That is a smear.

And before it was 10, so a gave you 10.

Now you want 12 you goalpost moving individual.

Last edited:

A smear is when you say somebody wants to kill old people or cut off their Social Security.

A smear is when you say somebody associates with folks that think of women as cum-dumpsters.

A smear is when you claim you're trying to stop somebody from giving tax-cuts only to the rich.

A smear is when you claim somebody hates blacks or women or anyone.....when in fact they don't.

To you these smears are just facts......even though they are untrue.

That is a smear.

You must have been homeschooled.

Am i getting an actual quote on ten Wasserman Schultz smears or not?

Just say you can't do that so I can stop pestering you, as enjoyable as that is.

And he hasn't viciously attacked her children either. Maybe if he does,the Lefty loons will like him more? Viciously attacking children is all the rage with the Left/Democrats these days. Just ask poor Palin & Bush. In the end,calling a vile person vile does not = "Misogynist." That's just a desperate reach at best.

1. Does Allen West support 'ending Medicare as we know it'?

2. Does Allen West support changes in Medicare that would result in seniors paying more?

When a liberal calls a conservative woman a tw-t, that's clear, rational, thoughtful political analysis.

When a conservative says a liberal woman is not a lady, that's misogyny.

Right, USMB lefties?

What liberal member of Congress called a conservative woman a "tw-t"?
Where did I say "member of Congress"?

Uh, earth to Dave. West IS a member of Congress and the SUBJECT is what HE said which you posted verbatim.

And he hasn't viciously attacked her children either. Maybe if he does,the Lefty loons will like him more? Viciously attacking children is all the rage with the Left/Democrats these days. Just ask poor Palin & Bush. In the end,calling a vile person vile does not = "Misogynist." That's just a desperate reach at best.

1. Does Allen West support 'ending Medicare as we know it'?

2. Does Allen West support changes in Medicare that would result in seniors paying more?
Since everyone else seems to be afraid to answer the question, I will.

Yes.

No, but she's been well-connected for a long time and the ridiculous lies she tells for political points is well-documented. I'll go with 'plausible deniability' for now.
I've yet to see a lie.

For all we know, you had something to do with it. It's easy to make accusations and I'm not surprised that West would throw around accusations without proof.

Uh, okay. There have been multiple posts in this thread showing Wasserman lying, but whatever. She's certainly not a victim, but will use her status as a woman and cancer survivor to act like one. Kudos to her for playing the system! :thup: I guess that's why they made her DNC chair.

I did not know that she was a cancer survivor. That makes West even MORE despicable. He needs to make a televised apology on the Capitol steps. NOW!!!

I've yet to see a lie.

For all we know, you had something to do with it. It's easy to make accusations and I'm not surprised that West would throw around accusations without proof.

I did not know that she was a cancer survivor. That makes West even MORE despicable. He needs to make a televised apology on the Capitol steps. NOW!!!

Laura Ingrahm is also a cancer survivor, so save your selective faux outrage.......

Laura Ingrahm is also a cancer survivor, so save your selective faux outrage.......

Boy, they will USE anything..

Some of the smears and lies of Debbie Wasserman Schultz:

“The President proposed that we deal with this very big problem in a big way. And that Democrats should put all of our sacred cows on the table. We demonstrated that we’re willing to put all our sacred cows on the table. And the Republicans are simply not willing to do anything but sit on their hands, and cross their arms like spoiled children almost. That’s just not responsible.”

The Democrats have never put anything in writing or even offered a counter plan to the GOP plan.

Sacred cows that the Dems never placed on the table are:

1. Obamacare
2. Medicare reform
3. Social Security reform
4. Minimum-wage
5. Entitlement reform

None of these were put on the table even though DWS claimed otherwise.

If this isn't a smear I don't know what one is:

" He thinks it's OK to objectify and denigrate women. He thinks it's OK to take away our reproductive freedom. He thinks it's OK to associate with people who refer to women as oral relief stations"

In the four weeks since she succeeded Tim Kaine, Wasserman Schultz has been called out by four nonpartisan fact-checkers for mis-characterizing the GOP’s Medicare plan.

She’s accused Republicans of wanting to reinstate segregation and of waging a “war on women.” She has asserted, somewhat nonsensically, that the GOP wants to make illegal immigration — by definition against the law — “a crime.” She’s also been mocked for driving a foreign car after pounding Republicans for not supporting the American auto industry.

No one seems ready to declare her the Democratic version of Michael Steele, the gaffe-prone former Republican National Committee chairman whose rhetorical and administrative missteps led numerous party leaders to publicly insist he had to go. But some Democrats are already privately fretting about the media-loving Wasserman Schultz’s tendency to put her foot in her mouth — after all, her ability to be the party’s frontwoman and messenger was a major reason President Barack Obama selected her as chairwoman.

One Democratic consultant with DNC ties said Wasserman Schultz is accustomed to operating on her own and will have to learn to tone it down now that she is the spokeswoman for her party and president.

“This is a growing pain that she and Team Obama are going to need to figure out, and it’s a good thing for both sides that she’s making the gaffes now — so that they can address this,” the consultant said.

David Axelrod, the Democratic strategist and top Obama political adviser, said the president and his team are pleased with Wasserman Schultz’s performance and have no second thoughts about her selection to head the party.

Wasserman Schultz clings to the old stereotype that the Democratic Party represents the common man and Republicans only care about the super rich. In actuality, Democrats are beholden to the Hollywood elite, academia, gay activists, feminists, and public employee unions—not exactly the Woody Guthrie crowd. Says Wasserman Schultz:

“We must expose the stark difference between the Democrats fighting for the middle class and Republicans fighting for the elite and the ultra-wealthy.”

Wasserman Schultz must have drunk a large portion of global-warming-hysteria Kool-Aid. Here she is predicting catastrophe for Florida due to rising temperatures:

“The effects of global warming threaten global environmental upheaval over the coming century. But for South Florida and the Everglades, it could be our death knell if urgent action is not taken.”
______
Wasserman Schultz held a small rally last year outside the office of Republican Allen West, denouncing the war hero who was running for the Florida congressional seat he eventually won. Explaining the difference between the expression of her First Amendment rights and Tea Party rallies, she said,

“I don’t see any swastikas or any pictures of the President in black face or burned in effigy here. The difference between the way we express our First Amendment rights and the way I’ve seen Tea Party extremists—Republican Tea Party extremists—express their right is dramatically different.”
_______
"Hispanic priorities are not Republican priorities. No matter what language they use, Republicans can't hide their record of wanting to end Medicare to pay for tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires. The contrast could not be more sharp and that's why we need to set the record straight. President Obama stands for working families, middle class families, and Hispanic families. Republicans stand for millionaires and billionaires and special interests and this ad shows that."
________
"Democrats are going to proudly run on the fact that we turned the economy around. It was our policies under President Obama's leadership through the Recovery Act, through investing in the automobile industry."
________
"So the tough questions that have been asked of Sarah Palin thus far just have been about the fact that she doesn't know anything and isn't ready to be vice president. That's fair game and it has nothing to do with her gender."

________
"We certainly could have voted on making the middle-class tax cuts and tax cuts for working families permanent had the Republicans not insisted that the only way they would support those tax breaks is if we also added $700 billion to the deficit to give tax breaks to the wealthiest 2 percent of Americans. That's what was really disturbing."
______
"We do not need to end Medicare. We don't need to throw people who are younger than 55 years old to the wolves which is what we do."
______
"We're going to need to absorb some pain. The Republicans want to pile all the pain on people who can least afford it and the middle class and Democrats under his leadership want to make sure that we can address deficit reduction and continue to make investments and shared sacrifice is going to be imperative in order to be able to do that."

Read more: Debbie Wasserman Schultz has rocky DNC start - Molly Ball - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
What liberal member of Congress called a conservative woman a "tw-t"?
Where did I say "member of Congress"?

Uh, earth to Dave. West IS a member of Congress and the SUBJECT is what HE said which you posted verbatim.
When a liberal calls a conservative woman a tw-t, that's clear, rational, thoughtful political analysis.

When a conservative says a liberal woman is not a lady, that's misogyny.

Right, USMB lefties?​
Nope. Don't see the words "member of Congress" in there anywhere.

I've yet to see a lie.

Try stamping your feet and pouting. If that doesn't work, threaten to hold your breath until you die.

I've yet to see a lie.

So for the rest of her life she can be a total lying asshole and nobody can say shit.

Now I know why Obama picked her.

I was wondering how long it would take for some degenerate to bring her cancer up.

Last edited:
Debbie started it...Allen called her a few names, nothing near what Maher and the dems have called Palin and Bachmann, and now its supposed to be an outrage? Let Debbie apologize first for her attacks on Allen, a guy who served 22-years in the Army while Debbie was getting her tan in FL, then we can talk...

And he was forced out. This incident and West's claim that he was speaking "military" in the letter shows you what kind of military member he was, he was "that guy". Everybody that served has run into "that guy", the guy who writes up a junior troop for some slight affront and tries to get the guy booted. He does it in a sneaky way without confronting the individual in person. He didn't confront her face to face, he sent an email and cc'd his and her bosses, total dick move.

Obviously she didn't lie to his face.

She lied behind his back.

That's what caused the blow up.

We've produced enough evidence on how she operates. You wanna go around saying you you can't see what she did as being wrong. That's the problem with some of the left on this board. Anything goes as far as they're concerned. We constantly see this very selective self-righteous indignation. We've grown accustom to it.

Adults don't conduct themselves the way she often does, but I guess you're just used to people talking to others in this manner. Well I have news for you; When you act like an asshole toward someone you work with you can expect that someone who's honest and reasonable to call you out on your conduct.

If you spit on someone expect an negative reaction.

We do see West's very selective self-righteous indignation, followed by the "black conservative" whine. We've grown accustom to it. I guess the only man West can get tough with has to be surrounded by armed men and handcuffed to a chair.

And he was forced out. This incident and West's claim that he was speaking "military" in the letter shows you what kind of military member he was, he was "that guy". Everybody that served has run into "that guy", the guy who writes up a junior troop for some slight affront and tries to get the guy booted. He does it in a sneaky way without confronting the individual in person. He didn't confront her face to face, he sent an email and cc'd his and her bosses, total dick move.

Obviously she didn't lie to his face.

She lied behind his back.

That's what caused the blow up.

We've produced enough evidence on how she operates. You wanna go around saying you you can't see what she did as being wrong. That's the problem with some of the left on this board. Anything goes as far as they're concerned. We constantly see this very selective self-righteous indignation. We've grown accustom to it.

Adults don't conduct themselves the way she often does, but I guess you're just used to people talking to others in this manner. Well I have news for you; When you act like an asshole toward someone you work with you can expect that someone who's honest and reasonable to call you out on your conduct.

If you spit on someone expect an negative reaction.

We do see West's very selective self-righteous indignation, followed by the "black conservative" whine. We've grown accustom to it. I guess the only man West can get tough with has to be surrounded by armed men and handcuffed to a chair.
I guess you missed the "But she's just a girl!" card in the OP title.

Forum List

Back