GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Republican Allen West decided to go on an attack against a woman just because he disagreed with what she said..........

Tea-party darling Allen West railed against Broward U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz in an email, calling her "vile and despicable” and suggesting, "you are not a Lady" after she picked apart a Republican budget-cutting plan Tuesday night on the House floor.

The subject line of the email: "Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman Schultz."

He went on to write:

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional, and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!" West wrote in his email.

West said Wasserman Schultz, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, had gone after him personally and suggested she had a vendetta dating back to a protest at his Broward County, Fla., headquarters.

"I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach. You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!" West responded.

West wrote the email after Wasserman Schultz said on the House floor that it was “unbelievable for a Member from South Florida" to support a plan that slashes Medicaid and Medicare “in favor of protecting tax breaks for Big Oil, millionaires, and companies who ship American jobs overseas." She never identified West by name.

"The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Unbelievable from a member from south Florida," Schultz said.

West had left the House floor at that point.

According to The Miami Herald, the West and Wasserman Schultz' staffs continued to spar even after the email.

"I don’t think that Congressman West is upset at the Congresswoman, but rather with the fact that she highlighted that he and other Republicans are once again trying to balance the budget on the backs of seniors, children and the middle class," Jonathan Beeton, Wasserman Schultz’s spokesman, told the Herald.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Allen West Trashes Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Allen West Trashes Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Interestingly enough, when someone from the other side says anything bad about Bachmann or Palin, we're immediately told that those who say bad things about those women are scared of them, or they're mysogynists.

Which is it for the teabagger Allen West? Is he scared of Ms. Wassermann-Schultz, or is it because he genuinely hates women?

Congressman West has every reason to detest that bitch from hell. Doesn't anyone remember the Ron Klein campaign (Wasserman Schultzes best buddy who she actively campaigned for) where the Florida Democrats released Colonel West's SS number and his wife's employment number?

And that insane maniac Wasserman Schultz has made her "issues" with West personal. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

I hope he continues to go for her proverbial throat. Go West go! Smackdown!!!! Off the top ropes!!! Van Daminate her.

Dish it right back at her. Wait a minute. She doesn't agree with his position on Medicare.

SHE'S RACIST RIGHT?

Last edited:
Wasserman is vile. The D's are grooming her to be the next Nancy Pelosi. And i've had enough of Nancy Pelosi. We definitely don't need more Pelosi's. Wasserman is also possibly the most vicious partisan hatemonger currently serving in Congress. And vicious hatemongers don't get to play the victim. I agree with Mr. West 100%. She is vile.

Oh the effen irony.. a misogynest calling Congressman West a misogynest??

cool effen beans. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Republican Allen West decided to go on an attack against a woman just because he disagreed with what she said..........

Interestingly enough, when someone from the other side says anything bad about Bachmann or Palin, we're immediately told that those who say bad things about those women are scared of them, or they're mysogynists.

Which is it for the teabagger Allen West? Is he scared of Ms. Wassermann-Schultz, or is it because he genuinely hates women?

Anyone who has been on top of the political arena of the last several years knows EXACTLY why he lashed out at her.

But people like you ABikerSailor, who only know the little they read on here and what they hear from a few blogs......you guys are clueless and then make asses of yourselves by posting on here things you know very little about.

If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!" West wrote in his email.

Irony....

it's so ironic

:cuckoo:

Anyone who has been on top of the political arena of the last several years knows EXACTLY why he lashed out at her.

But people like you ABikerSailor, who only know the little they read on here and what they hear from a few blogs......you guys are clueless and then make asses of yourselves by posting on here things you know very little about.

ABS knows ALL ABOUT misogny

Tea-party darling Allen West railed against Broward U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz in an email, calling her "vile and despicable” and suggesting, "you are not a Lady" after she picked apart a Republican budget-cutting plan Tuesday night on the House floor.

The subject line of the email: "Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman Schultz."

He went on to write:

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional, and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!" West wrote in his email.

West said Wasserman Schultz, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, had gone after him personally and suggested she had a vendetta dating back to a protest at his Broward County, Fla., headquarters.

"I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach. You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!" West responded.

West wrote the email after Wasserman Schultz said on the House floor that it was “unbelievable for a Member from South Florida" to support a plan that slashes Medicaid and Medicare “in favor of protecting tax breaks for Big Oil, millionaires, and companies who ship American jobs overseas." She never identified West by name.

"The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Unbelievable from a member from south Florida," Schultz said.

According to The Miami Herald, the West and Wasserman Schultz' staffs continued to spar even after the email.

"I don’t think that Congressman West is upset at the Congresswoman, but rather with the fact that she highlighted that he and other Republicans are once again trying to balance the budget on the backs of seniors, children and the middle class," Jonathan Beeton, Wasserman Schultz’s spokesman, told the Herald.

Soon as you stop floating the "C" word every time you get pissed at the girls here I'll start listening to you on this issue.

Until then STFU.

He went on to write:

You have the intelligence of a three year old. You have absolutely no perspective or understanding of the ongoing verbal battle between these two that was initiated by Schultz protesting outside West's campaign headquarters screaming over a loudspeaker.

And if you believe that the treatment of Palin was considered misogynist by the media you are even stupider than I thought.

You are a racist!! It pisses you off, I mean you hate conservatives anyway, but a black conservative really get under the skin of the left. It sickens you because he is black and a conservative.

Al Sharpton can incite a riot and say disgusting anti-Semetic comments and you are mute, a black conservative responds to an ongoing verbal political spat and he's misogynistic.

You are a pathetic racist :lol:

Last edited:

Now for a definition..........

mi·sog·y·ny   /mɪˈsɒdʒəni, maɪ-/ Show Spelled
[mi-soj-uh-nee, mahy-] Show IPA

–noun
hatred, dislike, or mistrust of women.

Sounds like West hates women.

–noun

When I was younger, I was kicked off my brand new bike by a young black kid....and he stole it
I hated him.

So I guess I must be a racist...i hate black people?

–noun

When I was younger, I was kicked off my brand new bike by a young black kid....and he stole it
I hated him.

So I guess I must be a racist...i hate black people?

Does it feel better now that you've let that hate out in public? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back