GOP Rep. Tom Marino aka Anal DOPer resigns from Congress. Hmm What Shit will hit the fan soon?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
GOP Rep. Tom Marino resigns from Congress
Rep. Tom Marino (R-Pa.) announced Thursday that he is resigning from Congress to take a job in the private sector.

"Having spent over two decades serving the public, I have chosen to take a position in the private sector where I can use both my legal and business experience to create jobs around the nation," Marino said in a statement.

"I want to thank the people of the 12th Congressional District of Pennsylvania for the faith they have placed in me to represent them in Congress. It truly has been one of the greatest honors of my life," Marino added.

Marino was reelected in November to a fifth term in the House. His las
GOP Rep. Tom Marino resigns from Congress

:113: Seems he be a DOPer great Douche support?
I wonder why he's out so fast?

• Banned
POS was a first MAGA First supporter. Seems it's running away from MAGA is it?

"He withdrew on October 17, 2017 following reports that he had been the chief architect behind a bill that protected pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors and crippled the DEA's ability to combat the U.S. opioid epidemic."

Be funny if he was selling drugs..Is the reason he's leaving.

btw: Is not Pennsylvania governor a Great Democrat?
Does he get to appoint the replacement until 2020?
Or will there be a special election in some days? Not sure.

Let us not forget this great DOPer healthcare love spews.

Last edited:
You KNOW that his ass is on fire.

He's clearly involved in some SERIOUS criminal activities.

Somebody most likely paid him a visit with the message, "if you don't resign now, this is going to be front page by morning."

And his ass is what...?

OUTTA THERE!!! And STAY OUT!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Last edited:
  • Banned

Somebody most likely paid him a visit with the message, "if you don't resign now, this is going to be front page by morning."

And his ass is what...?

kick-500x330.gif
A DOPer MAGA guy running is interesting.

"Marino was a member of the great Douche presidential transition team."

I wonder if the Manafort 800 page Mueller report to case judge on Manafort's lies and crimes tipped him off?
I'm sure team Great Douche is reading it right now. See Ruby spews that some did collude with Russa statement.

And his ass is what...?

kick-500x330.gif

Whomever it was needs to visit a lot more of the scum bags , on both sides.

And his ass is what...?

kick-500x330.gif

Both sides?
Being a coalition party, it’s more difficult for different Democrats to commit crimes because the people around them are watching.

Republicans are nearly all white they don’t care.

in fact, it seems many Republicans like you more if they find out you’re committing crimes. It proves that you’re bold.

And his ass is what...?

kick-500x330.gif

Both sides?
Being a coalition party, it’s more difficult for different Democrats to commit crimes because the people around them are watching.

Republicans are nearly all white they don’t care.

in fact, it seems many Republicans like you more if they find out you’re committing crimes. It proves that you’re bold.

Shut the fuck up retard

Forum List

Back