Google, Instagram, Facebook & Co remove videos about Yellow Vests almost immediately

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Check how long videos about Yellow Vests can stay in Google. Satanic NWO is in panic, white folks begin to wack up and to fight for their freedom. See how quickly NWO delete the true information about protests on social networks and google

Last edited:
All that reminds me a coup in Ukraine 2014. I remember Obama's administration demanded the current Ukrainian president (whom they overthrew just in a month) not to harm the protesting students saying: "They are just kids!". But there were enough of armed provokers among those kids. And we now know the result.

This is all the French people. All. Of. Them.

All that reminds me a coup in Ukraine 2014. I remember Obama's administration demanded the current Ukrainian president (whom they overthrew just in a month) not to harm the protesting students saying: "They are just kids!". But there were enough of armed provokers among those kids. And we now know the result.

This is all the French people. All. Of. Them.
Sure, Frenchmen are not Ukrainians and Brits are not Swedes. So?

What matters is who's behind those protests: they do look very organized. May I remind you that Americans pulled out a first successful coup in Syria in 1949 and since that keep being very successful in regimes change in different countries.

The U.S. Has Already Completed Regime Change In Syria (1949), Iran (1953), Iraq (Twice), Afghanistan (Twice), Turkey, Libya and Other Oil-Rich Countries - Global Research

United States involvement in regime change - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back