Google goes offline after fibre cables cut

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I was gonna share this report in the middle east section. I think there's something going on here. But technically it is a technology topic. I still think something is scwewy about it, though.

Anyway...

In a statement, the company blamed "multiple simultaneous fibre cuts", which are very rare. The issue, which lasted for about two hours, was caused by multiple fibre cables being physically cut at the same time, a highly unusual thing to happen.

BBC Monitoring confirmed that internet access in Bulgaria, Iran and Turkey had been disrupted for about two hours on Thursday morning. Sadjad Bonabi, a director at Iran's Communications Infrastructure Company, said two cuts happened at once, one between Iran and Bucharest and the other on a line to Munich.

No explanation for the cut cables has been offered.

Continued -

It's a conspicuously short article, with what I snipped here being just about the sum of it.

I was gonna share this report in the middle east section. I think there's something going on here. But technically it is a technology topic. I still think something is scwewy about it, though.

Anyway...

In a statement, the company blamed "multiple simultaneous fibre cuts", which are very rare. The issue, which lasted for about two hours, was caused by multiple fibre cables being physically cut at the same time, a highly unusual thing to happen.

BBC Monitoring confirmed that internet access in Bulgaria, Iran and Turkey had been disrupted for about two hours on Thursday morning. Sadjad Bonabi, a director at Iran's Communications Infrastructure Company, said two cuts happened at once, one between Iran and Bucharest and the other on a line to Munich.

No explanation for the cut cables has been offered.

Continued -

It's a conspicuously short article, with what I snipped here being just about the sum of it.

LMFAO . I HOPE THOSE BASTARDS gotta pay hugely for it's karma is a bitch!! It comes in many forms most dumbasses never see.

Forum List

Back