Google Earth?

FRIKSHUN

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2011
USA
Does anyone happen to know if there is a free program to look up specific land sections? I looked on Google Earth and I didn’t want to have to buy the Pro edition, to look this information up. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone happen to know if there is a free program to look up specific land sections? I looked on Google Earth and I didn’t want to have to buy the Pro edition, to look this information up. Any help would be appreciated.

Not really sure what you're asking.

Not really sure what you're asking.

Just a free download that would show more spacific landmarks and sections on a map other than purchasing Google Earth Pro.

Are you trying to see property boundaries or something? Google earth shows the.stain I have made in my driveway changing oil for the last decade.

I think you're asking us about land plots by ownership, right?

That information is usually found in the local municipal office.

If anyone has digitized it all and put it on line I don't know about it.

Good idea though.

I think you're asking us about land plots by ownership, right?

That information is usually found in the local municipal office.

If anyone has digitized it all and put it on line I don't know about it.

Good idea though.

Just the land plots, I checked the USDA - FSA but they want you to buy more spicific info.

Get a plat book from the local Farm Bureau.
They might be $10.
Or go to the assessor's office and view one for free.
While you're there you can get all sorts of useful info including owner of title and land values.

Forum List

Back