goodday,

Its easier for me to spot my prey if they move around a little. Don't stay anywhere too long.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Tequila Shots :smoke:

main-qimg-4e53fd169bde1567997e58caffad5b7f.webp

^^^^ The fucking red cross problem situation not showing picture thing has returned :( I CAN see the picture ONLY like this when respond in the edit but cannot see picture as normal.

Hahaha Sammy was the smart one. We bought in early. Made a fortune.

Welcome. We have our good days and whoa geeze our bad days but USMB can be best described as a sandbox. Where we on the right own our side of the sandbox.

:)

We have the tonka trucks and the john deere equipment and the left on the board come in with helmets. But if you are a true democrat, a real life true liberal, WELCOME.

It would be a nice change. I used to be you.

I really hate it when people let their cats use our sandbox.

The cats in the sandbox no problem, you WANT a PROBLEM in the sandbox then the below is that problem the....the....Blue Thing in the sandbox :omg:

mail

Also ARMAGEDDON type happenings in the sandbox, this would be to have the....the....Pink Thing in the sandbox :scared1:

3.jpg

Pink and Blue are a tad Gender Identified. Blobs should be able to decide their own race, gender and whatever. They should be Universal Beige.

Forum List

Back