goodday,

litman

Dec 8, 2018
I am a proud democrat and love talking politics. I am now 73 years old so remember a lot of past politics. I was on a political board called FSA which was on Aimmoo

You came to USMB to have a discussion?

That's adorable.

Welcome, anyways. :hhello:

I am a proud democrat and love talking politics. I am now 73 years old so remember a lot of past politics. I was on a political board called FSA which was on Aimmoo

Does today's Press hate Trump more than the Press hated Nixon?

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

:welcome: Watch out for Hossfly…

th

Goodday and glad to have ya, litman! Another liberal is always welcome.
Take your shoes off and sit a spell. And have a donut.

How can you be a 73 year old democrat from days of old when the democratic party was sort of OK and at least half way understandable back then and yet still be "proud" of it today? Oh well, rhetorical question, never really expect a serious answer from a democrat anyway. Welcome to the forum. If you ever think of an answer, you can create a thread and tell us.

Welcome. We have our good days and whoa geeze our bad days but USMB can be best described as a sandbox. Where we on the right own our side of the sandbox.

:)

We have the tonka trucks and the john deere equipment and the left on the board come in with helmets. But if you are a true democrat, a real life true liberal, WELCOME.

It would be a nice change. I used to be you.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Tequila Shots :smoke:

main-qimg-4e53fd169bde1567997e58caffad5b7f.webp

^^^^ The fucking red cross problem situation not showing picture thing has returned :( I CAN see the picture ONLY like this when respond in the edit but cannot see picture as normal.

Welcome. We have our good days and whoa geeze our bad days but USMB can be best described as a sandbox. Where we on the right own our side of the sandbox.

We have the tonka trucks and the john deere equipment and the left on the board come in with helmets. But if you are a true democrat, a real life true liberal, WELCOME.

I really hate it when people let their cats use our sandbox.

I really hate it when people let their cats use our sandbox.

The cats in the sandbox no problem, you WANT a PROBLEM in the sandbox then the below is that problem the....the....Blue Thing in the sandbox :omg:

mail

Also ARMAGEDDON type happenings in the sandbox, this would be to have the....the....Pink Thing in the sandbox :scared1:

3.jpg

Do you have the Anchovy one? Bruce_T_Laney Anchovies Bruce :smoke:

Do you have the Anchovy one? Bruce_T_Laney Anchovies Bruce :smoke:

Those little hairy fish go good with every thing, especially with pancakes.

Forum List

Back