Goodbye Red Sox.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
It was a beautiful thing when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2018. I’m all done watching them. I would record the games that conflicted with Tucker Carlson on Fox News and try to avoid spoiler alerts. I don’t have to bother anymore in light of the incredible hutzpah demonstrated by Coach Alex Cora, who took the wonderful opportunities granted him by United States, boot-kicked them straight to where the Sun don’t shine and then bit the hand that feeds him.

When a sports coach becomes a stooge for political correctness and flips the bird to the leader of the free world, how can any self-respecting baseball fan support such a selfish act of ingratitude? Cora, along with several other Red Sox players, insulted the White House by not attending an event in their honor-goodbye Red Sox.

Cora, who lives in his native Puerto Rico during the offseason, is apparently incensed that the Island hasn’t received as much disaster aid in the wake of Hurricane Maria as he would like. Puerto Rico is not a state, is a territory of the US with no voting rights. The people of Puerto Rico could vote to become the 51st state; they have chosen not to. I suppose we can wish the Red Sox luck in their new role as a political baseball team but those of us with reasonable minds must part company with them and can no longer assiduously follow them.

Mookie Betts, a player with a real possibility of becoming a modern day Mickey Mantle or Hank Aaron, is particularly disappointing. Political Correctness is destroying modern sports, which has traditionally been the last refuge of US citizens seeking relief from politics. Using sports as a platform to fundamentally alter the structure of US culture is an ugly outcome of deep state elitism and the poison is spreading.

Now that the toxin has infiltrated into sports there is one less escape hatch for American citizens and they had better pay attention lest it’s all over before they even realize what’s happened. I’m not watching and neither should you; just change the channel. They’re not your team anyway; they’re millionaire pawns in a game that distracts you while they take away your way of life.

Only a complete fool could tolerate Cora’s behavior and continued support of his politically correct team is a fool’s errand.

It was a beautiful thing when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2018. I’m all done watching them. I would record the games that conflicted with Tucker Carlson on Fox News and try to avoid spoiler alerts. I don’t have to bother anymore in light of the incredible hutzpah demonstrated by Coach Alex Cora, who took the wonderful opportunities granted him by United States, boot-kicked them straight to where the Sun don’t shine and then bit the hand that feeds him.

When a sports coach becomes a stooge for political correctness and flips the bird to the leader of the free world, how can any self-respecting baseball fan support such a selfish act of ingratitude? Cora, along with several other Red Sox players, insulted the White House by not attending an event in their honor-goodbye Red Sox.

Cora, who lives in his native Puerto Rico during the offseason, is apparently incensed that the Island hasn’t received as much disaster aid in the wake of Hurricane Maria as he would like. Puerto Rico is not a state, is a territory of the US with no voting rights. The people of Puerto Rico could vote to become the 51st state; they have chosen not to. I suppose we can wish the Red Sox luck in their new role as a political baseball team but those of us with reasonable minds must part company with them and can no longer assiduously follow them.

Mookie Betts, a player with a real possibility of becoming a modern day Mickey Mantle or Hank Aaron, is particularly disappointing. Political Correctness is destroying modern sports, which has traditionally been the last refuge of US citizens seeking relief from politics. Using sports as a platform to fundamentally alter the structure of US culture is an ugly outcome of deep state elitism and the poison is spreading.

Now that the toxin has infiltrated into sports there is one less escape hatch for American citizens and they had better pay attention lest it’s all over before they even realize what’s happened. I’m not watching and neither should you; just change the channel. They’re not your team anyway; they’re millionaire pawns in a game that distracts you while they take away your way of life.

Only a complete fool could tolerate Cora’s behavior and continued support of his politically correct team is a fool’s errand.
Go SOCKS!

The White House website welcomed the Boston Red “Socks” Thursday, misspelling the team’s name prior to the visit

The coach did the right thing.

The current POTUS is a POS, he's brought the bar down so low that it's underground.

I look forward to America righting this wrong in 2020.

Those of us who have been enjoying the Red Sox, should continue to do so and ignore fascists who are trying to force you to do things they are doing.

Go SOCKS!

The White House website welcomed the Boston Red “Socks” Thursday,
misspelling the team’s name prior to the visit
They are republicans...

The current POTUS is a POS, he's brought the bar down so low that it's underground.

Those of us who have been enjoying the Red Sox, should continue to do so and ignore fascists who are trying to force you to do things they are doing.
Notice how it's ok for the president to snub the media dinners but not okay when someone snubs the president's dinners...??

Last edited:
I hate the Red Sox, although we did get Bagwell from them......

But good on them for the :fu:but I don't disrespect those that went. Did they get Big Macs too?:finger3:

The Democrats and their complicit Media are the ones who have gone off the deep end since 2016 in their all out assault on President Trump. Any rational thinker recognizes that fact.

Nobody cares. Go find a hobby, weirdo. :rolleyes:

Go SOCKS!

The White House website welcomed the Boston Red “Socks” Thursday, misspelling the team’s name prior to the visit
Yeah... It's spelled *RED SUCKS*

Go SOCKS!

Yeah... It's spelled *RED SUCKS*
Red is certainly absolute trash yes

All professional sports are in a nose dive...they are all overpaid babies....way too stupid to be listened to...have you ever heard a baseball player speak on any issue outside of baseball?...they sound completely uneducated....they spend their entire college career playing ball... and skipping class...so that jackass coach can take his finger and shove it up his ass....

Forum List

Back