GOOD RIDDANCE Political Correctness (i.e. political incorrectness)

^^^^ :) All that with the Cone of Shame on Trump's enormous head.
(sigh), there are none so blind, so stupid, so ignorant than a Trump supporter. I will never question how Hitler got to power, when so many white people have the brain of a retarded 1 year old.
Learn to live with it, Redbone.
Did you get that hat at the souvenir store at Fart Hood?
You peeked!
I have not been there since 1986..I was just guessing.. I was 1st Cav also...

(sigh), there are none so blind, so stupid, so ignorant than a Trump supporter. I will never question how Hitler got to power, when so many white people have the brain of a retarded 1 year old.
You peeked!
So was I.

You peeked!

Damn, Stetsons hat sure did inflate since I last bought on when I lived in OKC...

You peeked!

He peaked a long time ago.

Now he's trying to rest on his Laurels, (and Hardys)
I am probably the only millenial who knows what you did there, thanks to my uncle and just deceased grandfather.
It is sad that in the DS port of Dragon Quest 4 there were 2 npcs for hire that are renamed "Laurel" and "Hardie" and no one knew why.

You peeked!

Damn, Stetsons hat sure did inflate since I last bought on when I lived in OKC...

Albeit off-topic, the cost of a stetson hat can vary widely according to the percentage of beaver felt used,
which lends to waterproofing. I'm sure that Sheriff Clarke would back me up on that ;-)

You peeked!

Albeit off-topic, the cost of a stetson hat can vary widely according to the percentage of beaver felt used,
which lends to waterproofing. I'm sure that Sheriff Clarke would back me up on that ;-)
When did they start using pussy to make hats?

Don't hold back Jake, let it all out.
So tell us...how long have you been dealing with this problem?
^^^^ :) No problem. Eleven million more voted against Trump than for him. He continues to act stupid since the election. The Mormon Tabernacle will sing, "How Bigly Thou Art" and "I tweet thee every hour." McCain is going to investigate Putin and the Russian Connection. The Orange Dumb is yelling "we need more nukes." Tweet demanded Romney apologize publicly and Romney said, "your presidential days are numbered." This is utterly amazing.

Same stupid talking points lie, liberal stupidity at its best, and funniest, I think I can get you on with Richard Pryor as a second fiddle.

^^^^ :) No problem. Eleven million more voted against Trump than for him. He continues to act stupid since the election. The Mormon Tabernacle will sing, "How Bigly Thou Art" and "I tweet thee every hour." McCain is going to investigate Putin and the Russian Connection. The Orange Dumb is yelling "we need more nukes." Tweet demanded Romney apologize publicly and Romney said, "your presidential days are numbered." This is utterly amazing.

Same stupid talking points lie, liberal stupidity at its best, and funniest, I think I can get you on with Richard Pryor as a second fiddle.
You think the fact eleven million people more voted against Trump than for hims is lie? :) You don't think Trump said we need more nukes? :) The days of you people getting away with Fake News is over, 12icer.

You think the fact eleven million people more voted against Trump than for hims is lie? :) You don't think Trump said we need more nukes? :) The days of you people getting away with Fake News is over, 12icer.
. The day of the liberal is over, and the Trump train has just pulled into the station. Now get on board or get run over. Your choice.

. The day of the liberal is over, and the Trump train has just pulled into the station. Now get on board or get run over. Your choice.
The day of the far right is over as well, though you guys refuse to recognize it.

More than eleven million voted against Trump than for him, and now that Clinton is done, the majority of America is coming calling on Trump.

He straightens himself up or we will send him packing through constitutional procedure.

The day of the far right is over as well, though you guys refuse to recognize it.

More than eleven million voted against Trump than for him, and now that Clinton is done, the majority of America is coming calling on Trump.

He straightens himself up or we will send him packing through constitutional procedure.
Threats, threats, threats by you Libby's... You actually think your going to still be in charge too ??? What part of you lost don't you realize yet ?? Theirs a new sheriff in town now, and you libs are getting on his best nerve already by harassing his daughter with your militant wingers ???? Hilarious.

Threats, threats, threats by you Libby's... You actually think your going to still be in charge too ??? What part of you lost don't you realize yet ?? Theirs a new sheriff in town now, and you libs are getting on his best nerve already by harassing his daughter with your militant wingers ???? Hilarious.
Sux to be you. No threats at all. He serves all the people, or he goes. He is caught in the hacking scandal, he goes. He kisses with Russia, he goes.

The GOP antitrumpers, the freedom caucus, and the Dems have the numbers, overwhelmingly.

He serves all the people, or he goes.

Sux to be you. No threats at all. He serves all the people, or he goes. He is caught in the hacking scandal, he goes. He kisses with Russia, he goes.

The GOP antitrumpers, the freedom caucus, and the Dems have the numbers, overwhelmingly.

. You demand more of Trump then Obama ?? Typical leftist double standards or amnesia/memory loss... Obama sure didn't serve all of the people, so the new path was set, now all Trump has to do is walk the very same path, but chart a new course along the way in order to truly serve all the people instead of faking it like Obama did as he walked down the path.

. You demand more of Trump then Obama ?? Typical leftist double standards or amnesia/memory loss... Obama sure didn't serve all of the people, so the new path was set, now all Trump has to do is walk the very same path, but chart a new course along the way in order to truly serve all the people instead of faking it like Obama did as he walked down the path.
No double standards at all. You folks opposed Obama from day one, never gave his admin a chance. So you think anyone with a brain is going to give Trump a break? He serves everyone, or he goes. He gets caught in scandals, he goes.

And alt right and far right fake news no longer have any power for the great majority.

Jason Miller jumped the Trump ship today.

Once again """Same stupid talking points lie, liberal stupidity at its best, and funniest, I think I can get you on with Richard Pryor as a second fiddle.""""" look in the mirror for fake cobbled up news, There is NO way on earth except to ask each dissenting voter what their thoughts were to verify your claim. Any statement to the contrary is complete fantasy.

Once again """Same stupid talking points lie, liberal stupidity at its best, and funniest, I think I can get you on with Richard Pryor as a second fiddle.""""" look in the mirror for fake cobbled up news, There is NO way on earth except to ask each dissenting voter what their thoughts were to verify your claim. Any statement to the contrary is complete fantasy.
Very obvious to understand 11 million more voters did not want Trump than wanted him. The vote totals tell you "what their thoughts were" on this issue. This is why Trump's numbers are beginning to falter, and he is still 27 days from Inauguration, and people are jumping ship already.

Forum List

Back