Good Question(s)

From my friends at the DFL.

Maybe on August 11, at the first GOP presidential debate in Iowa, Michele Bachmann will finally come clean about her record.

Sure, we’ve heard a lot of Fox News-ready sound bites from her, like when she said about the debt crisis, “I think if we give Glenn Beck the numbers, he can solve this,” or when she called Planned Parenthood “the LensCrafters of big abortion.”

But once you get past all that divisive, outrageous language, what’s left? Not a whole heck of a lot. And now she wants to be President.

The fact is, Michele Bachmann has never passed a single piece of legislation. And when she takes radical positions such as refusing to ever raise the debt ceiling, she makes no proposals on how our government will pay the bills if we default.

Michele Bachmann needs to start making a case for why she’s qualified to run for our nation’s highest office. It’s time for her to start answering the tough questions.

Click here to stand with the DFL and tell Michele Bachmann to start answering the tough questions about her record.

What makes a person qualified to be president? Is it calling for the dismantling of Medicare and Social Security? Is it using your public office for shameless self-promotion? Is it railing against government handouts one minute then accepting federal farm subsidies the next?

If Bachmann really thinks she can be President of the United States, it’s time for her to explain how she’ll do it and why the American people should trust her.

Stand with me and push Bachmann for answers on August 11. We deserve to know.

Not just Bachmann, but ALL OF THEM. Not a single one has a plan. Their entire campaigns use the Obama Sucks theme. But what they'll do to make things better remains a giant question mark.

You'd think as 'up her skirt' as they all are, SOMEONE would know her platform.

The person with nothing here is you, swee' pea.

Hell, at least Bachmann can be bothered to show up for her job and vote.

That's funny. During the 08 campaign, I kept a link that showed the attendance record of every lawmaker and lo and behold, John McCain had more absences and "present" votes than Obama. But I do realize that was a HUGE talking point then, just as all the other insignificant pieces of one-line bullshit were.

That said, Michelle Bachmann is a grandstanding hottie who is probably smart too but hasn't grown up yet and learned how to think like an adult. She can't even remember what she was for before she was against it. (Remember that refrain from 04? :lol:)

PolitiFact | Tim Pawlenty said Michele Bachmann's legislative record is 'failed amendments'

You think this country is fucked up now? Lotsa luck if she gets elected.
Not only didn't I vote for McWeasel, I thought he was the weakest candidate of the GOP field.

Besides, my comment was about Bachmann showing up and doing her job, not Juan McLame, deflectopottamus.

Sooooooo solly 4 u....:lol:

Nuh-uh. Man up. Strap on a pair. Borrow your wife's. What does Bachmann bring to the table besides insanity and sound bites?

1) Your panty hose are too tight.

2) You're not supposed to put them on over your head.

Hope this helps......

Still nothing, but attempting to use humor to cover it? Gotcha.

The hypocrisy of this thread is so enormous one would think it has to be a joke.....

Maybe on August 11, at the first GOP presidential debate in Iowa, Michele Bachmann will finally come clean about her record.

Sure, we’ve heard a lot of Fox News-ready sound bites from her, like when she said about the debt crisis, “I think if we give Glenn Beck the numbers, he can solve this,” or when she called Planned Parenthood “the LensCrafters of big abortion.”

But once you get past all that divisive, outrageous language, what’s left? Not a whole heck of a lot. And now she wants to be President.

The fact is, Michele Bachmann has never passed a single piece of legislation. And when she takes radical positions such as refusing to ever raise the debt ceiling, she makes no proposals on how our government will pay the bills if we default.

Michele Bachmann needs to start making a case for why she’s qualified to run for our nation’s highest office. It’s time for her to start answering the tough questions.

Click here to stand with the DFL and tell Michele Bachmann to start answering the tough questions about her record.

What makes a person qualified to be president? Is it calling for the dismantling of Medicare and Social Security? Is it using your public office for shameless self-promotion? Is it railing against government handouts one minute then accepting federal farm subsidies the next?

If Bachmann really thinks she can be President of the United States, it’s time for her to explain how she’ll do it and why the American people should trust her.

Not just Bachmann, but ALL OF THEM. Not a single one has a plan. Their entire campaigns use the Obama Sucks theme. But what they'll do to make things better remains a giant question mark.

So? It didn't matter to liberals in 2008, so why should it be an issue now?

Did I miss the 'good questions?

There won't be any tough (good?) questions until another debate, currently scheduled for August 11th, but since it's hosted by Fox, I wouldn't look for any hardballs, so I guess you'll have to wait for the next one, scheduled for September 12th.

Tickets, details for August 11th Fox News GOP debate from Iowa « 2012 Election Central

2012 Primary Debate Schedule « 2012 Election Central

The OP claimed she had some 'good questions'. I am simply inquiring as to when she might impart these 'good questions' to the rest of us.

Please stop wasting time providing links that I won't bother looking at. It's sweet of you, and I know you mean well.... but I am just mocking the OP's foolishness.

Thats what Obama ran on, whats your problem.

Forgotten health care already? Imagine that.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/

The theme was anybody but bush

And so we have a similar theme today.

So, no experience, no plan, has radical positions and running mostly on the poor performance of a current President?

Sound like she's emulating a winning strategy.

In seriousness, so far...I don't think Bachmann is the one.

Now, I'm not counting her out, but she lost me with her position of voting against raising debt ceiling and dam- the consequences.

Last edited:

Use that statement, change "Obama" to "Bush" and you not only have the democrats last three election campaigns, but the next three as well........

Yep. Speeches from most of the Republican candidates focus on what Obama shouldn't have done rather than what they will do. Good hindsight is not foresight.

The fact that the OP is a rabid Obama supporter and was stupid enough to start this thread kinda shows where the hypocrisy lies....:eusa_whistle:

Nuh-uh. Man up. Strap on a pair. Borrow your wife's. What does Bachmann bring to the table besides insanity and sound bites?

1) Your panty hose are too tight.

2) You're not supposed to put them on over your head.

Hope this helps......

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep. Speeches from most of the Republican candidates focus on what Obama shouldn't have done rather than what they will do. Good hindsight is not foresight.

And just when you thought the hypocrisy was deep enough......:lol:

For there to be substance, there must first be standards.

Since you have neither, it was a fait accompli from the get-go.

shipment-of-fail.jpg

Sure, we’ve heard a lot of Fox News-ready sound bites from her, like when she said about the debt crisis, “I think if we give Glenn Beck the numbers, he can solve this,” humoror when she called Planned Parenthood “the LensCrafters of big abortion.”humor

But once you get past all that divisive, outrageous language, what’s left? Not a whole heck of a lot. And now she wants to be President. She's voted far more tha big 0 ever did.

The fact is, Michele Bachmann has never passed a single piece of legislation. And when she takes radical positions such as refusing to ever raise the debt ceiling,Liberal lie and fear mongering. she makes no proposals on how our government will pay the bills if we default. fear mongering, we had Zero chance of default

Michele Bachmann needs to start making a case for why she’s qualified to run for our nation’s highest office. It’s time for her to start answering the tough questions. check her voting record libtards.

What makes a person qualified to be president? Born in America and over 37[?] Is it calling for the dismantling of Medicare and Social Security? Is it using your public office for shameless self-promotion? Is it railing against government handouts one minute then accepting federal farm subsidies the next? do they have anything other than fear mongering?

If Bachmann really thinks she can be President of the United States, it’s time for her to explain how she’ll do it and why the American people should trust her. proof you haven't even bothered to listen.

damn, your dumber than rdean and flaygo.

who the fuck is dumb enough to post partisan hack email?

OMG, this is HYSTERICAL!! Too funny!!! rofl!! You LITERALLY have nothing to show that Bachmann should be running for President.

:lol::lol::lol:

It's funny

These libtards demand we show proof she has had experience when they don't give a fuck about it amoung thier own people.

check her voting record, you will notice she has taken her duties far more seriously than the fool you voted for.

Still nothing. Do y'all bore people as much in real life as you do on the net?

Here you go moron, that's 30 seconds you owe me.

Republican congresswoman from Minnesota (2007 - present).

Former tax litigation attorney.

Grew up in Anoka, Minnesota, graduating from Anoka public high school in 1974. She graduated with a B.A. from Winona State University in 1978 and later received her J.D. degree from Oral Roberts University (Oral Roberts) and a LL.M. degree in tax law in 1988 from the College of William and Mary's Marshall-Wythe School.

Served in the Minnesota State Senate from 2001-2007. She assumed office as a U.S. Representative on January 4, 2007.

Founder/chairwoman of the House Tea Party Caucus.

Foster parent of 23 children.

Member, House Financial Services Committee.

Now, what was so special about the big 0?

Forum List

Back