Good Question(s)

Still nothing. Do y'all bore people as much in real life as you do on the net?

Here you go moron, that's 30 seconds you owe me.

Republican congresswoman from Minnesota (2007 - present).

Former tax litigation attorney.

Grew up in Anoka, Minnesota, graduating from Anoka public high school in 1974. She graduated with a B.A. from Winona State University in 1978 and later received her J.D. degree from Oral Roberts University (Oral Roberts) and a LL.M. degree in tax law in 1988 from the College of William and Mary's Marshall-Wythe School.

Served in the Minnesota State Senate from 2001-2007. She assumed office as a U.S. Representative on January 4, 2007.

Founder/chairwoman of the House Tea Party Caucus.

Foster parent of 23 children.

Member, House Financial Services Committee.

Now, what was so special about the big 0?

I already knew all that - and it says nothing about what she intends to do so that she doesn't become Bush IV.

Grew up in Anoka, Minnesota, graduating from Anoka public high school in 1974. She graduated with a B.A. from Winona State University in 1978 and later received her J.D. degree from Oral Roberts University (Oral Roberts) and a LL.M. degree in tax law in 1988 from the College of William and Mary's Marshall-Wythe School.

Served in the Minnesota State Senate from 2001-2007. She assumed office as a U.S. Representative on January 4, 2007.

Yeah, but was she ever a community agitator? NO!

Obama wins!

I already knew all that - and it says nothing about what she intends to do so that she doesn't become Bush IV.

Too bad we can't just say how "clean and articulate" she is and dwell on her "delicious blackety goodness".

:lol::lol:

The person with nothing here is you, swee' pea.

Hell, at least Bachmann can be bothered to show up for her job and vote.

That's funny. During the 08 campaign, I kept a link that showed the attendance record of every lawmaker and lo and behold, John McCain had more absences and "present" votes than Obama. But I do realize that was a HUGE talking point then, just as all the other insignificant pieces of one-line bullshit were.

That said, Michelle Bachmann is a grandstanding hottie who is probably smart too but hasn't grown up yet and learned how to think like an adult. She can't even remember what she was for before she was against it. (Remember that refrain from 04? :lol:)

PolitiFact | Tim Pawlenty said Michele Bachmann's legislative record is 'failed amendments'

You think this country is fucked up now? Lotsa luck if she gets elected.
Not only didn't I vote for McWeasel, I thought he was the weakest candidate of the GOP field.

Besides, my comment was about Bachmann showing up and doing her job, not Juan McLame, deflectopottamus.

Sooooooo solly 4 u....:lol:

1. I don't give a shit who you vote for.

2. I now exactly what you meant, Dude.

From my friends at the DFL.

Not just Bachmann, but ALL OF THEM. Not a single one has a plan. Their entire campaigns use the Obama Sucks theme. But what they'll do to make things better remains a giant question mark.

So? It didn't matter to liberals in 2008, so why should it be an issue now?

They all had at least blueprints for how they would conduct their presidency, even McCain. This is like no other election cycle, and it makes me sick to my stomach to think that someone may actually WIN the presidency by simply going negative about the incumbent, with no policy blueprint of his/her own. Whoever that is, s/he may win the office, but will lose the people. Even if it's true that some of the Obama campaign outlets plan to "go after" Romney, I'm hoping someone will put the kibosh on that.

Maybe on August 11, at the first GOP presidential debate in Iowa, Michele Bachmann will finally come clean about her record.

Sure, we’ve heard a lot of Fox News-ready sound bites from her, like when she said about the debt crisis, “I think if we give Glenn Beck the numbers, he can solve this,” or when she called Planned Parenthood “the LensCrafters of big abortion.”

But once you get past all that divisive, outrageous language, what’s left? Not a whole heck of a lot. And now she wants to be President.

The fact is, Michele Bachmann has never passed a single piece of legislation. And when she takes radical positions such as refusing to ever raise the debt ceiling, she makes no proposals on how our government will pay the bills if we default.

Michele Bachmann needs to start making a case for why she’s qualified to run for our nation’s highest office. It’s time for her to start answering the tough questions.

Click here to stand with the DFL and tell Michele Bachmann to start answering the tough questions about her record.

What makes a person qualified to be president? Is it calling for the dismantling of Medicare and Social Security? Is it using your public office for shameless self-promotion? Is it railing against government handouts one minute then accepting federal farm subsidies the next?

If Bachmann really thinks she can be President of the United States, it’s time for her to explain how she’ll do it and why the American people should trust her.

Stand with me and push Bachmann for answers on August 11. We deserve to know.

You have friends? Now thats posting material

Maybe on August 11, at the first GOP presidential debate in Iowa, Michele Bachmann will finally come clean about her record.

Sure, we’ve heard a lot of Fox News-ready sound bites from her, like when she said about the debt crisis, “I think if we give Glenn Beck the numbers, he can solve this,” or when she called Planned Parenthood “the LensCrafters of big abortion.”

But once you get past all that divisive, outrageous language, what’s left? Not a whole heck of a lot. And now she wants to be President.

The fact is, Michele Bachmann has never passed a single piece of legislation. And when she takes radical positions such as refusing to ever raise the debt ceiling, she makes no proposals on how our government will pay the bills if we default.

Michele Bachmann needs to start making a case for why she’s qualified to run for our nation’s highest office. It’s time for her to start answering the tough questions.

Click here to stand with the DFL and tell Michele Bachmann to start answering the tough questions about her record.

What makes a person qualified to be president? Is it calling for the dismantling of Medicare and Social Security? Is it using your public office for shameless self-promotion? Is it railing against government handouts one minute then accepting federal farm subsidies the next?

If Bachmann really thinks she can be President of the United States, it’s time for her to explain how she’ll do it and why the American people should trust her.

Not just Bachmann, but ALL OF THEM. Not a single one has a plan. Their entire campaigns use the Obama Sucks theme. But what they'll do to make things better remains a giant question mark.

yep, reminds me of the democrats in '08

go figure

so? It didn't matter to liberals in 2008, so why should it be an issue now?
(R)...that's it.

Hypocrisy at his finest. :lol:
'Scuse me?

I don't vote for republicans....Haven't since 1994....I don't expect them to have exceedingly high standards, either.

That said, the expectation that the party of no standards should seek to hold the opposition to any, few-to-none as they may be, is the absolute height of hypocrisy.

IOW, don't comment on the speck in your neighbor's eye until you get that plank out of yours.

Use that statement, change "Obama" to "Bush" and you not only have the democrats last three election campaigns, but the next three as well........

Okay, for starters, scholars, there has never been a presidential campaign in history where the two candidates from the two parties didn't make an effort to point out the failings of the other. Never.

But what I'm talking about here is that in the past, that alone would NOT have been enough for a win. People want to know what the plan is. Period. Since the 2012 election seems to be in full throttle already, how long can the Republican candidates last by repeating ad nauseam all the perceived failures of President Obama when in reality, many (MANY!!!!) VOTING Republicans (at least the ones I know) know that their blame game is short on facts and big on omissions, and that they really don't have a clue how to save the economy, how to create jobs, how to retreat from Afghanistan and save face, etc. If they did, they'd be talking about it.

Sure, we’ve heard a lot of Fox News-ready sound bites from her, like when she said about the debt crisis, “I think if we give Glenn Beck the numbers, he can solve this,” humoror when she called Planned Parenthood “the LensCrafters of big abortion.”humor

But once you get past all that divisive, outrageous language, what’s left? Not a whole heck of a lot. And now she wants to be President. She's voted far more tha big 0 ever did.

The fact is, Michele Bachmann has never passed a single piece of legislation. And when she takes radical positions such as refusing to ever raise the debt ceiling,Liberal lie and fear mongering. she makes no proposals on how our government will pay the bills if we default. fear mongering, we had Zero chance of default

Michele Bachmann needs to start making a case for why she’s qualified to run for our nation’s highest office. It’s time for her to start answering the tough questions. check her voting record libtards.

What makes a person qualified to be president? Born in America and over 37[?] Is it calling for the dismantling of Medicare and Social Security? Is it using your public office for shameless self-promotion? Is it railing against government handouts one minute then accepting federal farm subsidies the next? do they have anything other than fear mongering?

If Bachmann really thinks she can be President of the United States, it’s time for her to explain how she’ll do it and why the American people should trust her. proof you haven't even bothered to listen.

damn, your dumber than rdean and flaygo.

who the fuck is dumb enough to post partisan hack email?

Post the link for Bachmann's legislative record, and her voting history. I don't care, so I'll let you do the work.

Two Thumbs said:
damn, your dumber than rdean and flaygo.

who the fuck is dumb enough to post partisan hack email?

Huh? How long have you been hanging around here? I honestly didn't think YOU were such a dumb fuck. This board is replete with links to opinions (oh, sorry, a "partisan hack email").

lame.gif

Interesting that she always implies she still cares for all 23 of those foster children, when in fact, they were fostered over the course of many years.

As for Obama's credentials, I for one don't intend to rehash the 08 campaign.

Yeah, but was she ever a community agitator? NO!

Obama wins!

I always found that criticism the least with teeth. Here you people are constantly carping that the government should stay out of people's lives and let people help people or community charities do more or let states and local municipalities handle it all, yet when someone actually DOES THAT, it's a bad thing. Of course everyone also knows that's only because it was Barack Obama who did it. Any Republican who took on that kind of challenge would be deserving of the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Right?

go figure

There are probably other places to find this information, but this site was extensive as far as following policy statements of all the 2008 candidates on all topics. As I said, they did their share of bashing the incumbent, but they didn't have THAT as the sole campaign strategy. And you know it.

OnTheIssues.org - Candidates on the Issues

go figure

There are probably other places to find this information, but this site was extensive as far as following policy statements of all the 2008 candidates on all topics. As I said, they did their share of bashing the incumbent, but they didn't have THAT as the sole campaign strategy. And you know it.

OnTheIssues.org - Candidates on the Issues

it may not have been their sole strategy, but it was the only one that mattered.

and you know it.

Okay, so nobody could rise to the challenge, - man, her supporters suck.

Bachmann: Time for Entitlement Reform is Now

“The No. 1 thing that needs to be done is, I think, the treasury secretary has to go — you have to have some firings,” the Minnesota GOP congresswoman told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly. “If your economic team isn’t working, you’ve got to get someone in who knows what to do — that needs to be done, I think.

“Secondly, if I were president today, I would call all the members of Congress back into Washington, D.C., and I’d say this: ‘Look, we are going to get this AAA credit rating back, and this is what we’re going to do. First, we’re going to tell the markets that there will be no default on the debt — we will make sure all the interest payments are made. Second, we’ll tell our military in no uncertain terms they will get their checks. And No. 3, we would make sure that all senior citizens would know they aren’t going to be scared any more — their current benefits, both on Medicare and Social Security, will be paid.’” Bachmann said.

ZOMG, is she NOT just adorable!?? So, at the Bachmann household, you max out all the credit cards, and then you pick and choose which you're going to honor.

Scary shit, right there.

Forum List

Back