Good News

Rush doesn't need to be civil. He has no peer, and his show consists of Rush and his own commentary only.

Despite the left's tendency to label anyone who doesn't fall lockstep for liberal rhetoric as "stupid" Rush is exceedingly intelligent. He created his niche and there is nobody who even comes close in terms of respect garnered, money earned, and stick-to-itness..without being dependent upon anyone.

i'm sure there are people, like yourself, who consider him exceedingly intelligent.

he certainly is peerless.

thank god for small favors he's also gone.

He's not gone, lol. And of course you call him stupid...he exposes liberals for what they are. That has to be scary.

He's been replaced on one radio station. Big whoop. It happens all the time. There's still nobody anywhere in the world that can touch him for viewership and intelligent discourse.

Republican consultant Charley Manning is replacing the nationally syndicated Rush Limbaugh on WRKO radio starting Monday.

WRKO bumps Rush Limbaugh for Charley Manning - BostonHerald.com

:clap2:

don't let the door hit your sorry, fat ass on the way out.

he's going to some no name station further up the dial that isn't on my presets so now i don't have to worry about hearing him by accident.

w000t!
Now if they can only retire Howie. I mean like John Silber said, when it's time to go...

Rush doesn't need to be civil. He has no peer, and his show consists of Rush and his own commentary only.

Despite the left's tendency to label anyone who doesn't fall lockstep for liberal rhetoric as "stupid" Rush is exceedingly intelligent. He created his niche and there is nobody who even comes close in terms of respect garnered, money earned, and stick-to-itness..without being dependent upon anyone.

i'm sure there are people, like yourself, who consider him exceedingly intelligent.

... nobody anywhere in the world that can touch him for... intelligent discourse.

now that is scary.

:cuckoo:

Republican consultant Charley Manning is replacing the nationally syndicated Rush Limbaugh on WRKO radio starting Monday.

he's going to some no name station further up the dial that isn't on my presets so now i don't have to worry about hearing him by accident.

w000t!
I'll try RKO on my itunes.

:cool:

We want more civil discourse is the new Democrat mantra. Translation is, please do things our way, the party is too screwed up internally to be effective on its own.

Can't say that I blame them after 7 years of Republican our-way-or-the-highway. But I really was hoping once the Dems gained control, they wouldn't play the same game.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

He's not gone, lol. And of course you call him stupid...he exposes liberals for what they are. That has to be scary.

He's been replaced on one radio station. Big whoop. It happens all the time. There's still nobody anywhere in the world that can touch him for viewership and intelligent discourse.

Rush doesn't scare Democrats as much as he (and Beck) scare honest Republicans who do NOT want those two to be the voice of the GOP.

Beck is nowhere near Rush.
And they don't speak for us and never have pretended to. They speak to us.

And they do scare libs. It's obvious.

They scare me only to the extent that they both say things that millions of people take as gospel truth, without further fact-checking. It's the loss of the inherent brain function to question someone's blanket (and brash) analysis that seems to be missing among Americans these days.

They scare me only to the extent that they both say things that millions of people take as gospel truth, without further fact-checking. It's the loss of the inherent brain function to question someone's blanket (and brash) analysis that seems to be missing among Americans these days.

Relax. It's just radio. If cons are so easily led, why aren't they dems?

Yawn. Your assumption that everyone who listens to them is necessarily too stupid to breathe is telling.

I fact check. I like Rush because he's accurate and he broadcasts information you all would rather was left under the carpet.

yeah, the idea of someone calling out liberals scares the shit out of me. :lol:

the only one of the two of us who has used the word stupid is you. he's clearly not stupid as he's had a very successful career. some of his fans have a room temp IQ, though.

go figure, huh, ms gump?

he can be on a thousand radio stations for all i care, i still won't listen to him and i'd much rather listen to a local guy than limbaugh. his shtick got old in the mid 90's, and it's past stale now.

if you enjoy it, good luck to you.

w000t!
Now if they can only retire Howie. I mean like John Silber said, when it's time to go...

when you're ripe, it's time to go. :lol:

howie's still on but he's toned it down a bit. i can listen to him and i'm looking forward to hearing what charlie manning has to say-he's pretty tuned in to the local stuff and not hyperpartisan to the point of insulting my intelligence.

Forum List

Back