Good news everyone!

Are they firm and perky?

I bet yours are not.

My pecs are. :)

american-apparel-legalize-gay.jpg

I'm here!

Refugee from Wordforge. A formerly great board that is in the process of being nerfed in compliance with the 'everyone deserves fairness' era we find ourselves in.

We may have a few people come over here. I see my buddies MuadDib and brudder already and I hope to see more.

I'm a conservative bomb thrower and I'm proud of it. I think it should be legal to put saddles on liberals and ride them around like ponies or grind them up into Solyent Green. The world would be a better place.

Looking forward to checking the place out.

If you consider conservative Iran a better place....

I'm here!

Refugee from Wordforge. A formerly great board that is in the process of being nerfed in compliance with the 'everyone deserves fairness' era we find ourselves in.

We may have a few people come over here. I see my buddies MuadDib and brudder already and I hope to see more.

I'm a conservative bomb thrower and I'm proud of it. I think it should be legal to put saddles on liberals and ride them around like ponies or grind them up into Solyent Green. The world would be a better place.

Yippe Ka yay ...right

3ef01340c6d5f9c0a8891b619e8ec588_thumb.jpg

Bad news. Sokar passed away of pancreatic cancer last Thursday. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

I'm here!

Welcome Sokar I love your Avatar and am looking forward to reading your posts:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back