Good news everyone!

Well, WF gang, this settles it. I fucking love the attitude and activity over here, so I'm staying.

I'll still drop in from time to time over there for a visit.

gsthumb.gif

Well, WF gang, this settles it. I fucking love the attitude and activity over here, so I'm staying.

Excellent. I hate it when a chew toy unravels the first day I play with it.

I haven't seen you play with anything yet. Your hands have been to busy rubbing your little boy-sized penis to have accomplished much.

You're not impressing me.

Try harder.

Excellent. I hate it when a chew toy unravels the first day I play with it.

I haven't seen you play with anything yet. Your hands have been to busy rubbing your little boy-sized penis to have accomplished much.

Try harder.

i'm pretty sure you haven't impressed anyone yet...

i'm also pretty sure we can expect more of the same until you go away.

Try harder.

You've arrived on our shores with a pedantic superiority complex around your neck. I want you to underestimate me.

That will make it hurt more.

And, the only boy-sized penis in this thread appears to be stuck to your upper lip.

i'm pretty sure you haven't impressed anyone yet...

i'm also pretty sure we can expect more of the same until you go away.

Are you hot? If so (and you're not a tranny or sexually confused boy), post some titty pics.

And what's wrong with your keyboard? Were you working the streets the day your school taught capitalization rules?

You've arrived on our shores with a pedantic superiority complex around your neck. I want you to underestimate me.

I understand you perfectly, dickface. You're not exactly unique.

And, the only boy-sized penis in this thread appears to be stuck to your upper lip.

OH SNAP!

Well you sure showed me! What's next? A momma/combat boots burn? You're amazing! You're practically the Paulie Shore of comebacks.

I understand you perfectly, dickface. You're not exactly unique.

Ironic, coming from a guy with a phallic symbol in his mouth. How many loads have you fapped, thinking about Bruce Willis sucking a stogy?

Well you sure showed me! What's next? A momma/combat boots burn? You're amazing! You're practically the Paulie Shore of comebacks.

Says the special snowflake with yellow fever...yeah, you're unique.

:lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Ah. I guess that's a tradition on every board.

It was said pretty clear in the first post where, me, Muad, Lonely Squire, brudder and Ramen are all from. We spent 8 years there but the board is being pussified by the owner, so we're ready for something new.

PS - Apparently it is against the rules to promote other boards here. Understand, we sure as hell aren't promoting anything here. If it was so great, we would have stayed instead of looking for greener pastures.

Our pastures are that way from TDM's shit.

:eusa_shifty:

Someone typed the word tits and I immediately clicked back to this thread.

Forum List

Back