"Good kid with a gun fatally shoots 9 month old"

Sep 14, 2011

Good Kid With A Gun Fatally Shoots 9-Month-Old Baby Brother In The Head
The Nodaway County Sheriff’s Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

An ambulance and law enforcement officials were dispatched to the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver.

The baby was transported via a Life Net Air Ambulance to Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, where he was pronounced dead from his injuries.

http://freakoutnation.com/2015/01/g...-shoots-9-month-old-baby-brother-in-the-head/
“Unfortunately you could probably go into any number of homes, not only in this county but throughout the country, and find handguns and long guns both loaded and unloaded that are within easy access to small children like that.” White said. “We always think that nothing like that will ever happen to us. This just shows that it can happen and it does happen all the time.”

~~~~~~~~~~

Five-Year-Old Fatally Shoots 9-Month-Old Baby Brother In The Head

According to the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office, the nine-month-old baby boy was shot shortly before 9:00 a.m. on Monday by his five-year-old brother at their residence, just south of the Iowa border, Fox4kc reports.

The Nodaway County Sheriff's Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

An ambulance and law enforcement officials were dispatched to
the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver…

.22 magnum revolver

Question: Isn't it a tad bit suspicious that the mother of the children claimed her baby was shot by a paintball gun? I'm always suspicious of any parent that allows their child to have access to a gun.

I'm just asking questions here.

That baby met a violent death which could have easily been avoided. The 5-year-old boy will have to live with this for the rest of his life.

There is no way to force people to keep their kids safe.

I realize the nutters disagree but IMO, not every person should have access to guns.

It's just collateral damage, Luddy. Why make a big deal about it? Why make a big deal about the death of one child when the universal right to own guns is in question?

That's why people like yourself shouldn't own a gun.

Using the death of a baby to toss around childish insults. How typical of you.

I believe we should keep children safe.
It's not an insult when it's true. It's a tragedy when this happens, but gun ownership is a constitutional right, and shouldn't be lost because of a dumbass. I personally didn't have a gun in my house till my son was old enough to respect it.

The Nodaway County Sheriff’s Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

An ambulance and law enforcement officials were dispatched to the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver.

The baby was transported via a Life Net Air Ambulance to Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, where he was pronounced dead from his injuries.
“Unfortunately you could probably go into any number of homes, not only in this county but throughout the country, and find handguns and long guns both loaded and unloaded that are within easy access to small children like that.” White said. “We always think that nothing like that will ever happen to us. This just shows that it can happen and it does happen all the time.”

~~~~~~~~~~

According to the Nodaway County Sheriff's Office, the nine-month-old baby boy was shot shortly before 9:00 a.m. on Monday by his five-year-old brother at their residence, just south of the Iowa border, Fox4kc reports.

The Nodaway County Sheriff's Office said the mother of the two children told them that her 5-year-old son shot her infant in the head with a paintball gun.

the house and they determined the baby had been shot in the head with a .22 caliber magnum revolver…

.22 magnum revolver

Question: Isn't it a tad bit suspicious that the mother of the children claimed her baby was shot by a paintball gun? I'm always suspicious of any parent that allows their child to have access to a gun.

That baby met a violent death which could have easily been avoided. The 5-year-old boy will have to live with this for the rest of his life.

I realize the nutters disagree but IMO, not every person should have access to guns.

You are a detestable moron.

You use the death of human beings to deny the rights of innocent people every single time it happens. You have no right to point fingers you disgusting waste of a human life.

Duddly uses childs death to score points..then chastises someone for it when they didnt.
Classic Duddly.........
he is a phony....he doesnt give a shit when one of his good buddies calls Down Syndrome kids "droolers" and calls for the deaths of handicapped kids....he gets pissed at me for asking him about that....but yet we keep seeing these threads about kids that he "claims" he cares about and you dont....what a load of shit....

Whine and lie all you want but the nutters should be ashamed of their cavalier attitude concerning the needless deaths of innocent children.

Tragic sad story, I grieve with the family and friends. But no, you cannot have my guns or my gun rights.

Quit hiding behind that lie.

You post these stories hoping to persuade more people to become anti-gun. I just want you to know it won't work with me, or other members here who support Second Amendment rights.

I think everyone knows that no number of children dying means anything to the real gun nuts.

Hopefully someone reads these and properly locks up their guns.

Tragic sad story, I grieve with the family and friends. But no, you cannot have my guns or my gun rights.

You post these stories hoping to persuade more people to become anti-gun. I just want you to know it won't work with me, or other members here who support Second Amendment rights.

I think everyone knows that no number of children dying means anything to the real gun nuts.

There are no kids in my home so its not a concern for me but -

How expensive are trigger locks? Especially when compared to a child's life?

Problem is, as we've seen here, some are in denial. They say they have taught their kids gun safety or that the kids can't get to the guns.

And yet, more children die and nutters refuse to even acknowledge that their very reckless and irresponsible push for more guns for everybody is a part of the problem.

Good kid with car runs over child in driveway.

see how that can work

these threads are so transparent. like what are we suppose to do about it.

just sick and morbid really

There are no kids in my home so its not a concern for me but -

How expensive are trigger locks? Especially when compared to a child's life?

Problem is, as we've seen here, some are in denial. They say they have taught their kids gun safety or that the kids can't get to the guns.

And yet, more children die and nutters refuse to even acknowledge that their very reckless and irresponsible push for more guns for everybody is a part of the problem.

If nothing else these stories are a good reminder for owners to use proper storage.

Good kid with car runs over child in driveway.

see how that can work

these threads are so transparent. like what are we suppose to do about it.

just sick and morbid really

Yet they are actual events.

~~~~~~~~~~

.22 magnum revolver

It is a small price to pay for our second amendment rights

Forum List

Back