Good Job Bobby Jindal!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pheonixops, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    I just saw him on Wolf Blitzer, CNN tonight, my wife even liked the guy and she's a Democrat! The way he presented HIS vision of the republican party was impressive. When the transcript appears, i will post it. He sure seems to have a totally different mindset than your hannity, limbaugh, savage, levin, type of "conservative" republicans. He certainly has a different attitude than the aforementioned people who post here.
    A question to you republican "conservatives"; Is his vision the same as yours? I would vote for this guy as POTUS in 2016, how about you?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,994
    I have been a supporter of Jindal for some time. He bucked the government interference during the oil spill and actually did something. The left will savage him as they do all others.

3. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    I actually think that the lunatic fringe on the right will be the ones to do that. I would like to see a republican party that had a Jindal, Powell, Rubio, Johnson, and Christie as the main faces of that party.

4. Mac1958

Mac1958 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,459

Whenever I see him, I think of that weird, creepy look on his face when he gave that speech on teevee. That fuckin' image is burned into my head like a bad 70's song.

I realize that's not fair, but damn I wish I hadn't seen that.

5. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,262
    The right wing of the GOP isn't going to go away. The neo-moderate wng that might be forming now had better be careful that they don't get too many 'leaders' vying for the 2016 nomination,

who split that vote and leave a single rightwing champion able to monopolize the right wing in the primaries.

6. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,429
    I would like to see these guys take over the party and bitch slap the nut jobs every time they speak up

7. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    If the Republican Party were to return to its original tenets, before the madness of ‘social conservatism,’ it would find many more democrats attracted to its candidates.

8. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    I agree, but i also think that if they present the sane message that Jindal and co. are presenting, they will attract a lot more people to their party than the limbaugh/hannity asshole types.

9. Pheonixops

Pheonixops Proud Liberal

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +864
    Me too, it would actually be a good thing for Our country. I think that these new guys do need to take over and dominate that party. Bobby Jindal presented an intelligent, sane, and respectful message that would propel that party in the correct direction with the American people.

10. emptystep

emptystep VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    I also saw Jindal tonight. I think that he makes a lot of sense. I see two positive signs of a new day for the republican party. One is the up and coming republican who can talk about the vision for the party they see. The other are republicans who have been around for years and remember having lunch and being social with members from both sides of the isle. I think the second group have the hurdle of the years the republicans were in lock step and whether they are going to stop giving Fox talking points for partisan reasons.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1