good information, inc

Good. It's about time we see some effort on the left to counteract the absolute sea of right wing and alt-right outlets that a large % of the population gets their information from.
I love the last paragraph in the linked article. "A relentless campaign to control the facts". It's what the right has been doing with a monopoly on Internet sites and social media since just about the
time Obama won his first election. Precious. :)

Good. It's about time we see some effort on the left to counteract the absolute sea of right wing and alt-right outlets that a large % of the population gets their information from.
I love the last paragraph in the linked article. "A relentless campaign to control the facts". It's what the right has been doing with a monopoly on Internet sites and social media since just about the
JonesDragons.jpg

good lord, how the holy hell did they fit 10 tons of shit into 1 person?

good lord, how the holy hell did they fit 10 tons of shit into 1 person?
No shit necessary. Just take a stroll around the Internet and you'll mostly right wing and alt-right outlets.
YouTube, Tik Tok, Facebook..all littered with them. Sorry, don't know what reality you live in, but the right wing
has the majority of "news" sites. Plus having two outright alt-right television stations and of course, the old timey
favorite "alt-right lite", Fox. :)

No shit necessary. Just take a stroll around the Internet and you'll mostly right wing and alt-right outlets.
YouTube, Tik Tok, Facebook..all littered with them. Sorry, don't know what reality you live in, but the right wing
has the majority of "news" sites. Plus having two outright alt-right television stations and of course, the old timey
favorite "alt-right lite", Fox. :)
my bad then.

20 tons of shit into 1/3 of a person.

Making sure I have this right Jack before I reply:

Do you believe society would benefit from establishing thought police patrols, or do you strictly support efforts (like we’re seeing) to erase history?

I’ve given this some thought and there is no middle ground. You must choose one goal or the other in today’s political climate. It’s a real shame because there “should” be a balance for freedom of expression, but we’re humans so we’re good at thinking it has to be one way OR the other. So which do you choose?

Forum List

Back