Good Grief, The Nerve Of THESE People: Teachers Union Asks Community / Parents To Pay Their Fines

Teachers Union Asks Community To Help Pay For Strike Fines After Cancelling Classes​

'A Massachusetts teachers union is asking the community to help them cover fines for striking and cancelling classes for a week.

The Woburn Teachers Association has been charged a total of $250,000 in fines for illegally striking and causing school to be cancelled for a week in February.
'

'Yeah, we illegally carried out a strike, cancelled classes, screwed your kids, and put our own interests over those of you and your kids....but can you help us pay off the $250k in fines we were hit with?'

:shok:

:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah this is crappy on the union's part.

I don't belong to the union because I don't like the union, and never have.

But to be honest, soon enough these things will happen at any rate. I mean extended school closures. Because of shortages and not being able to get staff in.

Governments shouldn't run schools because people in government are tempted to use the schools for their own interests.

We need private schools with vouchers.

Private schools are often just as bad, or worse. In a blistering teacher shortage, what makes you think teachers are going to work for LESS money and FEWER benefits?

Private schools are often just as bad, or worse. In a blistering teacher shortage, what makes you think teachers are going to work for LESS money and FEWER benefits?
You do know why there's a teacher shortage, don't you?

It's not from any shortage of qualified individuals.

All the good ones LEAVE, is why.

They can't stand working for people who are ten times as stupid as they are.

We pay you to do a JOB. I don't want to hear you blaming the kids. If you can't do the job, GTFO and don't come back.

We pay you to do a JOB. I don't want to hear you blaming the kids. If you can't do the job, GTFO and don't come back.

Send your 15 yo to teach the kids in the video. Do it, and tell me what great success she had. Remember, by your own standards, if she has no success, it's not due to the perfect angels in the video.

It's her fault.

Put your money where you mouth is and send her in

Send your 15 yo to teach the kids in the video. Do it, and tell me what great success she had. Remember, by your own standards, if she has no success, it's not due to the perfect angels in the video.

It's her fault.

Put your money where you mouth is and send her in
How about, Baltimore raises its test scores or we FIRE all the dumbass incompetent teachers?

Don't try to defend those fuckups. They're fucking up. They're compromising the future of our children because of their INCOMPETENCE

And YES, my 15 year old could raise their test scores

Probably even raise yours

It is parents like you that make it so teachers cannot do their job.

Your little angels are never to blame for a bad grade and never act up in class, it is always the fault of the teacher when you children do anything "wrong"

It is parents like you that make it so teachers cannot do their job.

Oh, now we're blaming the parents too.

Everyone but the INCOMPETENT FUCKING TEACHERS that can't teach Johnny how to balance his checkbook.

Your little angels are never to blame for a bad grade and never act up in class, it is always the fault of the teacher when you children do anything "wrong"

Discipline is FORBIDDEN in public schools.

Probably a big part of the problem.

Teachers Union Asks Community To Help Pay For Strike Fines After Cancelling Classes​

'A Massachusetts teachers union is asking the community to help them cover fines for striking and cancelling classes for a week.

The Woburn Teachers Association has been charged a total of $250,000 in fines for illegally striking and causing school to be cancelled for a week in February.
'

'Yeah, we illegally carried out a strike, cancelled classes, screwed your kids, and put our own interests over those of you and your kids....but can you help us pay off the $250k in fines we were hit with?'

If you want the definition of Yiddish word Chutzpah this is it.

'

It's almost like paying a cop's fine when they choose to murder yet another unarmed person....and put the taxpayers on the tab for millions....but I never hear right-wingers complain about that tho

It's almost like paying a cop's fine when they choose to murder yet another unarmed person

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?!

Policemen who kill unarmed people, like the 5 black police officers who killed the young black man recently, don't get FINED, idiot. They get arrested and charged with murder.

Your pathetic attempt to change the focus of the thread failed spectacularly, leaving you looking like a moron.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?!

Policemen who kill unarmed people, like the 5 black police officers who killed the young black man recently, don't get FINED, idiot. They get arrested and charged with murder.

Your pathetic attempt to change the focus of the thread failed spectacularly, leaving you looking like a moron.
Oh, they don't get fined -- but the city pays millions in settlements to the victims families...

However, I don't see you right-wingers complain about it....I don't see you right wingers demand accountability or demand the police unions foot the bill...

But when it comes to teachers.......who has not killed a single unarmed person ever....you hate them like Hitler hated Jews....

It's almost like you view the act of police killing unarmed people as worth the cost of paying out millions in taxpayer money for their crime...but you right wingers always viewed that as the primary function of cops....to brutalize people you hate....

until their boot is on your neck....which is probably what you want anyway since you definitely love licking those boots..

. tmp-1578118189388627985-UCavMA.jpeg

'

The sad part is the woke left will probably raise more than that amount.

Oh, they don't get fined

Thank you for admitting you intentionally / knowingly lied in your 1st post, attempting to change the subject of the thread.

Why don't you just create a new thread to post your rant in?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back