Good Grief, The Nerve Of THESE People: Teachers Union Asks Community / Parents To Pay Their Fines

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Teachers Union Asks Community To Help Pay For Strike Fines After Cancelling Classes​

'A Massachusetts teachers union is asking the community to help them cover fines for striking and cancelling classes for a week.

The Woburn Teachers Association has been charged a total of $250,000 in fines for illegally striking and causing school to be cancelled for a week in February.
'

'Yeah, we illegally carried out a strike, cancelled classes, screwed your kids, and put our own interests over those of you and your kids....but can you help us pay off the $250k in fines we were hit with?'

:shok:

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Looks like you can crowd source your

Teachers Union Asks Community To Help Pay For Strike Fines After Cancelling Classes​

'A Massachusetts teachers union is asking the community to help them cover fines for striking and cancelling classes for a week.

The Woburn Teachers Association has been charged a total of $250,000 in fines for illegally striking and causing school to be cancelled for a week in February.
'

'Yeah, we illegally carried out a strike, cancelled classes, screwed your kids, and put our own interests over those of you and your kids....but can you help us pay off the $250k in fines we were hit with?'

:shok:

:auiqs.jpg:

Looks like crowdsourcing your legal bill is the new American way if you can get it. Just look at trump. He as been crowdsourcing his through donations for years.

Looks like crowdsourcing your legal bill is the new American way if you can get it. Just look at trump.

I knew there would be at least one 'B...b...b...but Trump' post in this thread, attempting to distract / hijack the discussion in violation of USMB rules.

I just didn't expect it to be from a MOD.

Snowflakes can't allow even 1 thread that has nothing to do with Trump go without posting a 'B...b...but Trump'.

:(

I knew there would be at least one 'B...b...b...but Trump' post in this thread, attempting to distract / hijack the discussion in violation of USMB rules.

Snowflakes can't allow even 1 thread that has nothing to do with Trump go without posting a 'B...b...but Trump'.

Oh, I thought you were unhappy because they were crow sourcing their legal fees. Is this new in your country? We're getting used to seeing it here. We see it everywhere. I just don't donate. If that's not your beef, go ahead and send them some money. I am sure they will spend it on "whatever" just like politicians with donations they generate from the crowds.

He never stays on topic, and then deletes posts in threads he doesn't like by citing fake claims of their being off topic. lol

Oh, I thought you were unhappy because they were crow sourcing their legal fees.

No you didn't. And even if I was this story had nothing to do with TRUMP...

....but, please, don't let me stop you, a Mod, from trying to justify your attempt to violate USMB rules by trying to distract from / hijack the thread topic.

Looks like crowdsourcing your legal bill is the new American way if you can get it. Just look at trump. He as been crowdsourcing his through donations for years.

What the hell does trump have to do with this? We're not talking about trump, president's, the federal government or anything even close to trump.

You paint it as this widespread thing people are doing and you're only example is a half assed accusation against trump?

I dislike Biden with a passion but I reserve my comments about him for when the topic is actually about him because I'm not an irrational person that fixates on him. I try to stay on a topic I comment about.

No you didn't. And even if I was this story had nothing to do with TRUMP...

....but, please, don't let me stop you, a Mod, from trying to justify your attempt to violate USMB rules by trying to distract from / hijack the thread topic.
You sure you want to waste time on me, instead of all the fun you can have badmouthing teachers?
Donate or don't donate to their crowdsource effort. Makes no difference to me. I am just making the point it is popular with the rich political class, not uncommon to pay for legal fees and penalties with campaign funds and direct donations. Some parties know it is so common they even have internal rules for the graff, to cut off if they sign up to run in the next election, so they can act like they are not part of the live fast and loose without personal penalty during election season.
I don't care how those teachers fund their legal fines.

You sure you want to waste time on me, instead of all the fun you can have badmouthing teachers?

Now you are trying to distract from your violating USMB rules by insulting me?

You don't know when to quit when you are behind.

I was willing to ignore you, hoping to, but then you had to go and attack me / try to insult me for APPROPRIATELY calling you out!

I am still willing to / hoping to ignore you - help me to do so by going away ... unless you actually have something legitimate to add to the thread topic that does not involve me personally or Trump.

I was willing to ignore you, hoping to, but then you had to go and attack me / try to insult me for APPROPRIATELY calling you out!

I am still willing to / hoping to ignore you - help me to do so by going away ... unless you actually have something legitimate to add to the thread topic that does not involve me personally or Trump.
Then feel free to ignore.
Nobody insulted you. Report it, if ya like dude.

STOP whining about mods. WTF is all this drama shit lately?

STOP whining about mods. WTF is all this drama shit lately?

:itsok:

I'm not 'whining with Mods' at all. I just expect Mods to follow the same USB rules we are held to.

As far as this thread topic goes, I find it hilarious that the Teachers Union that broke the law and was fined for it begged the community & parents of the students they screwed for help paying their fines.

That's funny as hell.

Forum List

Back